• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 66.

Samstag, 12. August 2006, 17:10

Forenbeitrag von: »Isaksson«

Re: aquagraFX for 6800 Rev. 2  

Hello Nitrix Iam getting the readings from Gainward EXPERTool, And yes maybe that tempsensor is wrong but i had around this temp with the stockcooler (golden sample). So even if he doesent show the "right" temp anyway this watersetup does not cool it more that the aircooler. so thats why i find this strange.

Samstag, 12. August 2006, 14:55

Re: aquagraFX for 6800 Rev. 2  

Thanks for the replay. Yes it can be, but what i mean is should it be that high with that watertemp and that waterblock

Samstag, 12. August 2006, 14:03

aquagraFX for 6800 Rev. 2

Hello. Iam using a aquagraFX for 6800 Rev. 2 and cooling my gainward 6800 Ultra golden sample edition and iam also cooling the northbridge with a twinplex rev 1.2 the pump is a aquastream connected to my aquaero and iam using a 2*120 rad to cool the water down. And now to my problem, the watertemp is 26.8 C but my graficcard is: GPU: 51 PCB: 38 the flow is 53,5 l/h i find this very high on the gpu. I first cool the gpu and then Northbridge.

Freitag, 30. Juni 2006, 18:10

Re: How many fans?

Boswell. Is it a APE1800 that you are going to cool?

Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2006, 21:25

Zitat von »Shoggy« Sounds like APE1800 ;D Hehe yeah, thats one hell of a beast, and yes you really needs 15 fans to cool the water in that one

Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2006, 18:48

Do you realy need 15 fans? what are you trying to cool?

Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2006, 16:51

Zitat von »boswell« Ok how many watts does the aqua computer airstream use do you know? Thanks Ed The airstream uses 2.16W @ 12 V If the Data is correct for the airstream in the Shop.

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2006, 00:25

Re: question for a aqua-computer employee/staff

Yes i hope that to, but if they just could send me the parcelnumber then i could see whats going on with the package, and as i typed beffore, if its lost in sweden then they cant do anything without the parcelnumber. --=Edit=-- I have now receaved an answer from aquacomputer with the trackningnumber, so i hope everything will sort out now. --=/Edit=--

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 21:38

Thanks m8. If you want then you could post some images here of you case when you are done, i will.

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 20:32

Aha okey, thats great. I hope you will be happy with your new case.

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 19:54

Hehe, i hope that you will receve the order from aquacomputer fast enough so that you dont have to wait for it. And by the way, what did you order?

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 17:15

I did send a pm to stephan yesterday when he was online in the forum. And i have send mail to support and mail to Stephan. And i think that he will check this post, so i guess i dont have to make a new thread. But i dont like this waiting, when i made a order that means that i need the stuff now, not that i will need them in the future. But i cant do much more then wait now. Its up to aquacomputer to take there responsibility now.

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 17:00

10 days was little to long my last package took 7 days, i checked on the parcel number. aquacomputer uses gls-germany.com to sweden and in sweden its a company named schenker.se that delivers it to me. and schenker needs the GLS number to track down the package, and thats the number i need from aquacomputer.

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 16:48

This is my 3 order and this one have take much longer. It should take about 10days to arrive. and today its 7 days from that i send my mail to aquacomputer and i did wait before i send mail to aquacomputer so lets say that its about double the time for this order from that aquacomputer send the package. and that means that something is wrong.

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 16:28

Its good that they responded to you. Iam still waiting for a answer on my mail. I have made the order and on the status its shipped but i have not receved the package. so i need help from aquacomputer so that the company here in sweden could track the package and se where it is. so i hope that they answer soon, iam starting to get tired on this now.

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 19:40

Hello. I hope you will get an answer so that you could sort the problems out. Iam also waiting for answer on mail from aquacomputer.

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 18:22

Re: Eheim 1048 with AC aqua inlet

Hello. I have a rattling sound from my 1046 pump when i use it at 49hz but when i change it to 51hz then its quiet. I only have this problem with one of my pumps. I use them with aquastream.

Montag, 29. Mai 2006, 18:07

Re: Sensor Offset

Thanks for the info Shoggy. do you have any ide why it auto changed the settings?

Sonntag, 28. Mai 2006, 22:19

Sensor Offset

Hello. When i started my computer all the settings where changed in the aquaero, I think that flowsensor should be 519 in calibration, but i hope you could help me what i should type in Sensor Offset in k and sensor factor for the temp sensors, becourse i have no ide what i should use there. And i also need the calibration value in impulse/rev for the fans. I could also use the default settings for the VFD display. Thanks

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2006, 15:10

New question.

I have a new question. I have one new pump and one old pump(that i have used for maybe 1 year or so.) The old one is aquastream 1 and the new is aquastream 2 Why is there so mush difference in Power and consumption?

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2006, 00:29

Re: problem with two aqaustreams

-edit- i missread your post so i dont know what i should type here instead. Well, AquaComputer for All. -/edit-

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2006, 00:04

I have done that now and it worked great. Thanks for the help. I will post some image of my computer in next week i guess. Iam waiting on a couple of connectors from AC i think they will arrive next week.

Montag, 22. Mai 2006, 14:11

Does it help if i connect the tubemeter throu USB instead?

Montag, 22. Mai 2006, 02:02

I have now tested to disconnect the tubemeter and now it works. is there a fix for this? i have read that if you have problem with the tubemeter and aquastream then you should connect power to both of them, but i dont think that it will solve my problem becourse the power is not my problem becourse the pump workes. maybe anyone have any ide?

Sonntag, 21. Mai 2006, 17:29

problem with two aqaustreams

Hello. I use two pumps (aquastreams) and i have them connected to my aquaero. When i open up aquasuite then the status on the pump change all the time from status: Pump OK status: Deaeration Mode Not Connected even that the pumps are working. i have seen it once that he changed the pump to deaeration but only for like say 20 sek then he changed it back. but i dont like the ide that i leave my computer on and then maybe he change it to deaeration mode. I have set the adress so that should not be ...

Donnerstag, 20. April 2006, 17:19

Re: [Help] aquaero+aquastream = boot impossible [H

It sounds like the problem is your psu after all. You dont have any friend that have a psu that you could test with?

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 23:07

And you dont have another computer so that you just could connect the aquastream to it and then try to boot up that computer?

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 21:55

It sounds like that the psu cant handle it, but with that psu you have that should not be it. Do you have a spare psu so that ju youst could switch and test?

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 21:08

What happens if you disconnect the power to the aquaero and just connect power to aquastream. does it boot then?

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 20:50

okey, so that means that the aquaero is not the problem, is sounds that the problem is the aquastream, or the pump.

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 19:05

Yes thats right you could only connect the pump to the aquastream, but you dont have to connect the aquastream to the aquaero. So thats my question, if you have test the pump and see that it works, without the use of aquaero. and if you can boot you computer.

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 17:32

Maybe iam not reading your post right but when you say that , when you dont have your pump connected then it boots. but what do you mean by the pump not connected? do you mean that you have the pump connected to the aquastream and then power to aquastream but not the aquastream connected to the aquaero? or do you just disconnect it from aquaero and start the system without the use of the pump? And by the way do you have the latest firmware "v4.09a"?

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 16:34

Yeah that psu should work. what happens if you disconnect the pump from the aquaero and just use the pump "stand alone". does it start then?

Dienstag, 18. April 2006, 23:44

Hello. Maybe you psu cant handle it in the startprocess "it takes more power then" disconnect your dvd/cd and if you have more than one harddrive then disconnect all exept for the drive with windows.

Mittwoch, 1. März 2006, 13:12

Re: Two tubemeters and Leds

Thanks again for the help.

Mittwoch, 1. März 2006, 12:27

Okey. but will the info from tubemeter 2 shows up in aquasuite? or how is it possible to grab the info from the usb connected tubemeter? 70 euro just to show tubemeter and to change brightness is a little high i guess, but maybe thats the way to go.

Dienstag, 28. Februar 2006, 01:38

Hello. Thanks for the answers, okey so then it works okey if i use one to the aquaero and one to the usb, then i guess that i could send the info from tubemeter 2 to the display. but if i connect two dual-leds then i could not controll them, the dual-leds 2 will not change depends on the watertemp in tank 2. it will all change from 1 temp sensor, right?

Montag, 27. Februar 2006, 00:43

Two tubemeters and Leds

Hello, is it possible to connect two tubemeters and two leds to one aquaero? i know that i could have two pumps, and two flowmeters so i hope thats its possible. Thanks.

Freitag, 6. Januar 2006, 01:34

Re: Connect the aquastream

Thanks for the answer

Freitag, 6. Januar 2006, 01:02

Thats true, do you wanna buy it ;D this is what iam planning to buy aquastream Controller Platine 3.5 (ohne Pumpe) If i later wanna use 2 pumps in my system how do i connect two pumps to the aquaero?

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2006, 23:35

Re: Change speed of fan

I did as you told me (updated) and now it works, thanks.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2006, 23:14

Re: Change speed of fan

Thanks. i will try this and then i will let you know.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2006, 23:02

Change speed of fan

Hello, i have a new problem now :'( I cant change the speed of my fans with aquaero, or maybe iam just stupid, i start aquasuit then go to the tabb Fans then i pick the fan that i wanna change the speed of(fan selection) then (fan mode) i pick Set Power input and then i set power input to 20 and i see on the status that he change the performance to 20% but still the fan goes at the highest rpm. i stoped the fan with my finger and then the rpm when to 0 so he calculates it right. i have tryed to ...

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2006, 22:49

Okey. I guess you have right. is there a controller to buy or do i have to send my and make a update?

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2006, 21:32

and how does i find out my firmware version? what do you think is the best for me to do? buy a new controller?

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2006, 21:24

aha okey. so rev 1 only use 9 connection and the other revs uses all 10 connections. well if i rebuild this cable 10 times then i quess it could work, but thats the hard way. or maybe something already is broken when i first tryed with the cable for rev 1.5.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2006, 21:10

so it wont work for me even if i get the right cable, the one for Rev 1.0?

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2006, 21:08

I have the wrong cable i have this one aquastream Verbindungskabel (ab Rev. 1.5) 70cm thats no good, does anyone knows whats the diffrense between that cable and the one for Rev. 1.0?

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2006, 20:56

Thanks for the help, but if i cant connect it to aquaero why is there a aquaero-bridge, and in the manual to my aquastream: In the case the aquaero and the aquastream are connected via a 10-pin flat cable...all data of the pump can be supervised and monitored on the aquaero. so thats not true?

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2006, 20:40

You mean a better picture of the backside of the controller? like this picture http://213.113.110.198/aquacomputer/5.jpg ? sorry i guess you mean somewhere from aquasuite?