Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Mittwoch, 20. September 2006, 11:47

Forenbeitrag von: »IT-TRADE.NET«

Re: Song/avi von Windows95CD

jaja, das waren noch zeiten ;D

Dienstag, 19. September 2006, 21:32

Song/avi von Windows95CD

good times bad times glaub ich hieß der. war standardmäßig als .avi auf der Win95CD enthalten als Goody. gibt es den (bzw. das AVI-file) irgendwo als freien download? is ja quasi als freeware verteilt worden damals....

Samstag, 2. September 2006, 20:24

Re: new: aquadrive black

nice   black follows blue   even it's a pitty that titan isn't available any more :'(

Montag, 15. August 2005, 13:31

Re: Project: Feeding Frenzy

Zitat didnt happen to pick those grills up off franz did you seems like someone disclosed a dark secret ;D

Montag, 27. Juni 2005, 14:44

Re: Nvidia 7800 waterblocks?

official statement from AC: aquagrafx6800 won't fit for 7800. there WILL BE a new cooler for it

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 21:30

Re: Adpater fittings for Aquastream

As you can dismount the fittings from the adapters it's just that you have to pay for the fittings. Take your AC multitool do a little screwing and then use whatever fittings you want. Only take care that the new fittings are G1/8.

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005, 13:14

Re: Adpater fittings for Aquastream

Yes, you can also have them with e.g. Pneumatic fittings

Dienstag, 19. April 2005, 17:05

Re: Silver water blocks?

The one and only difference between regular and silver edition is the base plate. copper or silver.

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 17:13

Re: Gold plated coolers?

@Stefan K. : The question was for the gold plating of any A-C cooler and not if A-C manufactures (or manufactured in the past) copper aquatubes. So, yes I read your answer, but I was not glad with it  ;D Nix für ungut!   As I asked Chris he told me that these coolers weren't refined by AC. Zitat wir waren das nicht... Another thing I didn't understand in your answer was: 'We only produce...' Aren't you just a store for A-C items? You are also involved in the manufacturing process? Regards

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 14:31

Did anyone read the first question correctly? :'( Question was: Zitat Are A-C coolers available, by special order, gold plated? I think the answer can only be given by A-C and I also think it'll depend on the quantity desired and the money you're willing to pay for it ;D

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 12:26

Have you had taken a look at the photos (see link)  ??? That is not copper. Seems like gold plated... :o

Dienstag, 5. April 2005, 17:21

Re: Aquacomputer case mod

Zitat Who cares? Nobody if you don't mind going to court... Some people had the privilege in the past The guys from inno*blablabla* don't like such fun. :-*

Freitag, 25. März 2005, 15:56

Re: geschäft in österreich

Wir führen in der Regel trotz des höheren Österr. MWSt-Steuersatzes (20% statt 16%) die gleichen Preise wie Aqua-Computer im Shop.   Daher kein Steuer-Nachteil für Kunden aus Österreich, die im eigenen Land kaufen möchten!  

Donnerstag, 24. März 2005, 10:26

Re: XFX6600GT AGP AquaGraFX Doesn't fit

ahh, that sounds comprehensible to me just because a few customers asked me for revision 2 6600-coolers and I found out that they got the idea from this thread - so it seems that I'm not the only one who misunderstood. ;D

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 16:26

Re: XFX6600GT AGP AquaGraFX Doesn't fit

According to our info there's no 2nd revision of aquagraFX 6600. There are of course 2 different versions (AGP and PE) but only one revision.

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 16:19

Re: VAT questions

I can imagine your confusion while surfing through the Austrian site a simple dot net makes a lot of difference Believe me, there are a few people who like the girl she's from iStockphoto.com - so we paid for her ;D

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 12:14

Re: VAT questions

Hi all, to bring light into the dark: Within the EU customers have to pay VAT (the percentage of the country the dealer is located) If the customer is a reseller himself and owns a EU-VAT ident number he won't have to pay the distributors/wholesalers VAT percentage. He than have to pay directly in his own country according to their financial laws. eg 1: UK end customer buys in Austria - 20% VAT will be billed eg 2: UK reseller with VAT# buys in Austria - we won't bill VAT 3rd party countries (li...