Suchergebnisse 1-40 von insgesamt 40.

Freitag, 22. August 2008, 21:02

Forenbeitrag von: »Jag«

Re: new: aquagrafx G200 for GTX280 graphics cards

How about some "making of" videos?

Montag, 1. Oktober 2007, 21:46

Re: Announcement: aquastream XT

Zitat von »gr3if« You dont know everything... So the pmup can run@ 46 heart and@ 100 heart max. So you can decide how loud or how much water the pump should pump. Secondly the pump can only controll one fan and no flowmeter so for this you need a aquaero and all the other functions are only accesable by an aquaero. So then the pump roto is now fixed into the pump so eheim mod or changing the rotor or even mod it isnt possible. Ac claims that the pump@ 100heart is as silent as the aquastream tod...

Samstag, 29. September 2007, 15:20

Re: Announcement: aquastream XT

Altough i like AC new approach introduced with the Aquastream XT, i have two questions: 1. What is the role of the Aquaero from now on, I mean before you bought it and the user gained new features when combined with the older Aquastream, and you had the possibility to plug in variuous sensors, control fans,etc. Now it seems that most of this features are already integrated with this new pump, so for the users that have an aquaero, will it turn out to be an outdated collector's item? 2. Why didn'...

Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2007, 17:06

Re: Neu: cuplex xt di - double impact

Sehr gut. Ich warte für die G1/4" Version.

Montag, 30. April 2007, 21:29

Re: More Power?

You can try to make a separate loop for the vid card using a single 120 rad.

Dienstag, 24. April 2007, 17:33

Re: new: aquatube G1/4"

Yes, that's exactly it.

Mittwoch, 4. April 2007, 23:00

Re: new: aquatube G1/4"

A black Delrin version would be even better, but i guess i'll have to wait for a aluminum black G1/4 Aquatube.

Dienstag, 5. September 2006, 19:32

Re: new: poweradjust USB for Laing® pumps

Is EHEIM a AC "own product"? You just tweaked the pump electronics - hence the controller, the pump is an ordinary Eheim 300 pump, no more no less. As for politics, i leave it to the people concerned.

Dienstag, 5. September 2006, 18:19

Why not?! Sometimes it's hard to understand your decisions. I for once and many others out there that have aquaeros and DDC would see this new controller as a good option when combined.

Dienstag, 5. September 2006, 15:56

But CAN it be bridged to the aquaero like the AS or not?

Montag, 12. Juni 2006, 13:52

Re: new: system Lian Li PC-71 black

Any plans to produce a black aquabox 3 1/2" out of Delrin?

Freitag, 14. Oktober 2005, 22:57

Re: Gargoyles SX1

kinkiyeh, Need another favour: can you tell me where can i get the fittings you use? I'm in the process of changing to 3/8" and so far those are the ones i like most. Thanks.

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2005, 02:05

Re: Aquaero compatible with Dallas Maxim DOW senso

X-stars, Thank you for your help and patience. I'll investigate some more about this issue.

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 23:02

Zitat von »x-stars« ...(but I don't think it's very difficult to use a little IC and connect the maxims, there are lots of projects and people who'd know how to do). Any links you can give me?

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 22:17

Hi again people, Mr_odnaR, the accuracy is/was (in this case) important, not only because of the fan issue, but also for measuring (with as good equipment as my wallet permits) the cpu temperature, and water temperature (was planning to adapt a t-connector and use the thermocouple). Sort of having a hobbyist measurement rig.Also was tempted to connect a swissflow flowmeter. Anyway, as i liked the exterior aspect of the Aquaero, overall quality, and the Aquasuite (though in beta) seemed to bring ...

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 20:46

Well, one feels kind of lost. What's the point of having a device like this and then skimp on the parts? If one is to implement a thermal sensor connection, it better accept some higher accuracy thermocouples, otherwise all the numbers reported are just for fun, i guess. : :-/ It just seems a missed opportunity, (good materials, good looks)...

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 16:27

Come on guys, please help me out if you can, with this. For sure you must know something more about this than the rest of us...

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2005, 21:19

O.k, so this sensor doesn't fit the Aquaero. Can you tell me what specifications should i be looking for in temperature sensors, so that i can implement a higher accuracy sensor in the Aquaero? Do you know of any other model compatible with the Aquaero, that has a higher accuracy?

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2005, 16:08

X-Stars, I was planning on using the improved version of the sensor - DS18B20 - the with better resolution and accuracy, not the model DS1822. Yes, it can be dasychained:

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2005, 15:55

Shoggy, These sensors are the ones that Crystalfontz uses on their usb LCD's, and the manufacturer is Dallas Maxim, so i thought that they would work also with the Aquero, hence my question. The sensor in question DS18B20 boasts 0.5 degree C absolute accuracy and 0.0625 degree C resolution. Here's a pic: -- >About the Aquasuite i asked if there exists a better option because it is in beta fase - not rock solid - (if ever any software will be). -- >Still you haven´t answered how do we use the tab...

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2005, 05:40

Aquaero compatible with Dallas Maxim DOW sensors?

Hi, 1 - I need to know if i can connect the Dallas Maxim DOW sensors DS1822, or the DS18B20, and how many headers the Aquaero has for this? 2 - How do we use the table correction factors for fine-adjusting the sensors made? 3 - If we want to measure the temps. is the Aquasuite the better option, considering it's still in beta? Is a log created? What do you sugest?

Montag, 21. Februar 2005, 15:13

Re: Erste Bilder: cuplex xt

Zitat von »jcab« Jcab, Das erklärt nichts. :. Um zu sagen das "der Durchflusswiederstand ist weit geringer als beim cuplex pro und absolut vertretbar.", aber keine nummer vorstellen,und auch keine informationem mit welche pumpe war das erreicht, meint gar nichts.

Montag, 21. Februar 2005, 11:32

Re: Erste Bilder: cuplex xt

Gibt es performance unterschied swischen der Cuplex Pro und Cuplex XT? Ich glaube das der Cuplex XT (im augenblick) sehr restritiv ist, oder?

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2005, 18:35

Re: DDC and Aquero

Zitat von »@re@50« "it´s done when it´s done" I see. Well, that specific kind of answer leads to another question: why then announcing something (in this case a simple cad drawing) that will only be available a a product in 6 months time or never like the hipersys? : Pure marketing hype?

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2005, 02:25

Come on people, with this new acrylic top and the recent news of a "special" mod giving the DDC some extra power it would be nice to see, so can you give me an answer when it will be available?

Samstag, 5. Februar 2005, 02:23

Hi kinkiyeh, Just noticed the tube that comes out of the reservoir and goes down to the bottom of the case. Is it a fillport or what?

Samstag, 5. Februar 2005, 02:18

Just saw your projected acrylic top for the DDC. Any information on when it will be available for sale?

Freitag, 21. Januar 2005, 20:50

Thanks for the link.

Freitag, 21. Januar 2005, 15:27

Hi Kinkiyeh, Can you tell me the model and manufacturer of the fan in this picture: [img] http://homepage19.seed.net.tw/web@1/kinkiyeh/gargoyles/sx0007.jpg[/img]

Freitag, 21. Januar 2005, 15:23

O.K, thanks.

Freitag, 21. Januar 2005, 02:27

O.K, I see, but then the Aquastream controller might do it, don't you think, I mean will it be possible to use this controller to connect the DDC Laing pump to it?

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005, 13:35

DDC and Aquero

Come on guys, can you give some topics on this?

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005, 02:38

DDC and Aquero

Hi, =>Seeing that you now sell the Laing DDC with a tachometer wire, is it possible to connect it to the aquero the same way as with a AS? If it can be done have you tested it and are the results obtained reliable? =>Will it also be possible to connect the Variable speed input and Speed control, (a feature that the Apple G5 has in order to give the pump more performance) to the Aquero, in the same manner of the AS?

Montag, 6. Dezember 2004, 18:19

Re: Aquastream overvoltage performance/noise

O.K. Thank you all for your answers. I'll give the AS a try.

Montag, 6. Dezember 2004, 15:51

Please guys, anyone?

Sonntag, 5. Dezember 2004, 20:45

Zitat von »Stephan« With the aquaer you can go up to 74Hz - not on any pump and system but the most will work fine with this frequency. In this case the aquastream will produce a pressure of more than 2 meter (200 mbar). This is much more than an 1048. Stephan, In this case, is the AS fully reliable, have you tested it this way, no strange error codes from the controller, nothing unusual ? Sorry for insisting on this point, but my plan is to use 2xAS (since they are the only ones to be 12v) in ...

Freitag, 3. Dezember 2004, 01:32

Oh, I see. Still you haven't answered my questions. Let me put it this way: how far can I go, what is the safe overvolt tension that I can safely use with the Aquastream?

Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2004, 23:39

No, all I want to know is, if I follow your specifications (máx. 8W/500lph/2,1mWs) for the Aquastream that i copied to the first post, the pump will handle it or not in terms of noise/heat/life cycle. Is it safe for me to run the pump at 8W/500lph or not as you advertise? If I buy a Aquastream how can I overvolt the pump by software? I thought it was made by hardware with a jumper in the Aquastream controller, no?

Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2004, 19:34

Hi Dino, Sorry, didn't know there was an English sub-Forum. Can anyone from Aquacomputer give some answers to my questions, seeing that probably you are the ones with more data on this product (aquero/aquastream)?

Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2004, 17:55

Aquastream overvoltage performance/noise

Hi, It's my first post in this forum (i´m writing in English, because the German i learned isn't so good, so as to maintain a proper conversation). I would like to know the following: -seeing that in the Aquastream web page it is stated this: 12V DC, 4.5W - 8W (depending on the frequency) Performance 300 l/h - 500 l/h (depending on the frequency) Delivery height 1.2 - 2.1 mWs (depending on the frequency) - If you run the pump at 8W, do you obtain the real 500lph or it's just theoretical? Has it ...