• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-34 von insgesamt 34.

Freitag, 3. Februar 2006, 17:45

Forenbeitrag von: »Jessica«

Re: Help with the Aquaero ?

i think this is the problem the firmware i have flashed to and says on vdf screen is 4.07. its saying their is no os on their. This is what i think is the problem.

Freitag, 3. Februar 2006, 17:34

Re: Help with the Aquaero ?

thanks for help x-stars unfortunatley has not worked but thanks anyway. jess

Freitag, 3. Februar 2006, 17:03

Help with the Aquaero ?

Hi to all Looking for some help on the Aquaero. I have flashed the firmware and folllowed the instructions and re-set the Aquaero and now i have jumbled up writing on the screen but the Aquaero functions are working. I have tried putting the firmware back or updating to another version to solve the problem however if i try and upgrade in aquasuite it tells me their is no operating suite in the aquaero. Also it only detects the Aquareo with the aquasuite software. Also some of the writing in the ...

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2005, 21:49

Re: taking off ram heatsink

I agree leave them on no point in taking them off

Samstag, 29. Oktober 2005, 01:06

Looking for ideas on building AC Lian Li PC 777

Hi to all Not been on here for a while although good to see lots of new members and really intresting project logs. Im basically looking for some inspirational ideas in building a water-cooled AC lian Li PC777 (The silver edition). I want to make this system a real centre piece showing the best of Aqua computer and the benefits of water cooling. Im aiming to put up a project log on this rig from start to finish so if anyone on here wouldnt mind sharing their thoughts we would welcome any suggest...

Montag, 15. August 2005, 01:14

Re: International orders with Leftclicks Ltd

Hi Topnurse I was not expecting anyone to post on this unless it was another retailer. I put this information to explain to international customers that our site is only set for UK shipping and tax. We always indicate to a customer that if their is a closer retailer to them we will advise they purchase from them or contact by email. You have lots of good information to give AC members from help and support to good inspirational ideas on building their systems. You have a tendency to twist what p...

Freitag, 12. August 2005, 16:39

International orders with Leftclicks Ltd

Hi there I have posted this before however to prevent me having to send out emails can any international customers please take note. We will ship outside the UK our online site works out the correct tax and shipping for uk customers. International orders must be emailed across to sales@leftclicks.co.uk so that we can organise the correct shipping costs. After several emails from USA customers regarding no stock available in the America can i please suggest you contact the appropriate supplier as...

Freitag, 12. August 2005, 01:00

Re: All work and no play makes....

Vils really like your set up looks unique and very classy. I also think the side panel looks gives your system that renaissance touch be intrested to know more about the top bay thermometer it matches your whole theme a treat.

Samstag, 16. Juli 2005, 01:11

Re: Nvidia 7800 waterblocks?

Hi there can i make a suggestion these gfx cards are brand new on the market we have had several emails regarding blocks for the 7800 the way we look at it is there are lots of models from different manufacturers and most of them stick to the reference design however there are sometimes exceptions. So all we can say is when Aqua are confident enough to release their new block they will The 6800 blocks which are still our best sellers speak for themself nobody has had any problems in fitting thes...

Freitag, 8. Juli 2005, 00:29

Re: The Silver Dream Lian Li V2000 Dual Rad Set-up

i modded the stock one all you need to do is take the face plate off position it on the stock one. Mark the four holes use 4 mm for the outer holes and 2.5mm for the inner holes to drill and job done. Got a really nice Lian Li PC75 working on at the moment it upstages the v2000 wil show pics when finished.

Sonntag, 26. Juni 2005, 15:07

Re: Nvidia 7800 waterblocks?

just to let you know hoping to get our hands on a few 7800 this week we will try the block on them and let you know. If it fits we will post some pics on here.

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2005, 01:55

Re: Jess needs help? cough cough

just one question ( sounds like columbo lol) At what temperature will it cut the power off.

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2005, 01:52

its ok i get it (duh!

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2005, 01:52

Cheers for the picture shoggy might sound like a dumb question but how is it wired up?.

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2005, 01:06

Jess needs help? cough cough

hi everyone i had some new products come in today and i am currenlty working on a lian li PC 75 that i know i will want to keep! Would like to know the best way and most efficient to fit art-nr 53001 Thermo control system (TCS). If anyone has fitted one of these already an explaination and picture of fitting would be appreciated (shoggy hoping you can help me out here as you are the man in the know). Tryed to translate using bablefish just translated into complete babble . My account manager in ...

Montag, 20. Juni 2005, 01:27

Re: artic silver cooling replace the thermal pads?

dont worry boswell i will chuck you some in with your tubing lol.

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2005, 14:14

yes i think they are online if not drop me an email not doing any work today bday so having a break just came on for a mooch

Montag, 6. Juni 2005, 01:59

lol from me http://www.leftclicks.co.uk/userimgs/van…_protectors.htm They are about £4.00. Well worth it aswell (any colour)

Montag, 6. Juni 2005, 01:56

no they are Vantec UV slot protectors basically little mod that looks good plus preventing dust entering the slots. You get in the kit a combination for PCI and DDR blank slots and come in loads of different colours. For a couple of £ they are a nice finishing touch and look great under dark UV light.

Montag, 6. Juni 2005, 01:51

Re: How many fans?s

hi there just to let you know will ask about the fans for you tomorrow. I am almost sure you will defo loose speed control as i have an Aerocool gatewatch splitted with a connector and my fan speed reduced by about 40%. The aquaero gives off 12 volts and usually a splitter will split the voltage resulting in lesser voltage to the fans and lower fan speed. You are better off using fans with higher RPM if you dont want to loose the speed the Papst are best left at a fixed RPM. But i will double ch...

Montag, 6. Juni 2005, 01:18

The Silver Dream Lian Li V2000 Dual Rad Set-up

Have a look at this new beast its just been custom built for a customer. i wanted to keep it for myself specs AMD 64 3500 Winchester ASUS - SLI Deluxe 1.0GB KINGSTON DDR533 PC5000 DC HYPERX Lian Li CASE V2000 160 HD SATA Seagate Tagan 480 Watts ( dual GFX card connectors) Pioneer 109 3.5" FDD Aqua computer AMD Twinplex Watercooling Kit with 160 Radiator + 120 Rad + Aqua stream Pump CPU Cooler Aqua Computer EVO socket 939 Aqua Computer VDF Display AC Aquabay + UV Lighting AC Aquagfx 6800GT 1 x Pa...

Freitag, 13. Mai 2005, 00:47

Re: New products?

Topnurse for the kind of wattage you want im not aware of any watercooled PSU on the market. Maybe Aqua will come out with one in the near future i soppose it all depends on wether there is enough custom out there who want it. At the moment i would not have said so as watercooling is still quite new to most people its only a small percentage over mass population but it is 100% on the increase.

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005, 00:47

Re: New products?

We got the Be Quiet PSU's in about two months ago we was the first UK retailer to sell the Tagan before all the other companies jumped on the band wagon. I can not really fault the Tagan its good psu reliable stable and quiet but the Be Quiet beats it hands down on a comparison test by top German magazine the Be Quiet came first against Coolergiant Enermax EG701AX-VH , Revoltec Star Series Cromas II , Atec truepower 2.0, Acbell , Raptox , Tagan , Jou Jye , Qtechnology and the Coba. So anyone goi...

Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2005, 00:49

Re: different connection types

Go for the Plug and cool connectors picture 4.

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2005, 23:29

Re: different connection types

The barb connectors in pic 1 are very good especially for adapting to different sizes of tubing They are also ideal for high pressure systems because the piping can be secured with 10mm jubilee clips around them for added security. ( in other words like some members might have found that with too much pressure the tube will dislodge and shoot off into the air but as AC cooling systems do not use high pressure pumps there would be no need for the jubilee clips. Picture 2 and 3 are really adapters...

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 16:21

Re: Aquadrive Dual Problem

Zealot hope you have solved Aquadrive probs if not send me details and i will see what accessories we have got in our aladdins cave of screws , connectors and mounts that we collect just incase we might need. ( As a woman i would normally chuck in the bin but men tend to hoard everything just in case) :-/

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 16:07

Re: Aquastream Warranty issue

I would assume you would void your warranty however i dare say it would be down to the discretion of the retailer you buy it from. Check with them first.

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 15:44

Re: Shipping to the UK

Im not 100% sure but be careful i think the free shipping is only for German cutomers uk comes under shipping zone 2 on the site. Also the bank transfer that is made you have to send the correct amount in euro's so you get usually a standard rate charge of between £10 to £16 from your bank plus the agency fee for conversion from sterling to euro. it varies on the amount you send based on 2000 euro's it's roughly £7.50 which you get charged after the transfer has been done. Please dont think i am...

Montag, 11. April 2005, 05:48

Give AC a break ( Sorry bit of an essay.....

I promote AC products yet I never presume I know everything there is to know about them. So like many other members and guests I come on this site to either get help, information or join in any discussions. Everyday I browse through this forum looking at the questions that are asked whether it’s someone needing advice on what to buy or a bemused member requesting help with problems they just can’t solve. Yet all I have seen for the last couple of days is constant snipes, or suggestions that AC a...

Donnerstag, 24. März 2005, 01:33

Re: VAT questions

Just to let all customers know that we do not charge you any vat on the goods we send out as long as you are outside of the EU however you may be liable for any import duties we do the best we can when stating the information on the shipping forms to prevent you incurring the tax but I can't guarantee you won't pay any import duties. I have been told it’s about 4.9% of the value that is stated. Any International orders please contact jessica@leftclicks.co.uk for info and pricing for shipping . T...

Sonntag, 13. März 2005, 02:54

Re: No AC components avalible?

Quick note to all. We are trying our best to get all AC stock levels high. But since we are not only supplying uk customers but also to Europe and the USA levels can drop quite quickly. Our shipment comes in once a week any back orders or pre orders get 1st priority so can i suggest like we do with any enquires for AC parts drop an email to us at sales@leftclicks.co.uk state what you want and where you live we then get straight back to you with availability if something is not in stock we provid...

Freitag, 21. Januar 2005, 01:51

Re: who's got the chill factor?

:-/ no your not missing anything thats the point we will be putting a gallery up ! Sorry if i was a bit vague. Hence would welcome anyone wishing to show off their rig.

Freitag, 21. Januar 2005, 00:14

who's got the chill factor?

Just a quick hello After seeing the skills and imagination gone into Gargoyles SX1 I was hoping some of you on here would like to show off your cases on a new gallery specifically for water-cooling on our website. We are the retailer in the UK promoting AC cooling and like you we know they are quality we just want to spread the word a bit. jessica

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2005, 02:34

Re: Gargoyles SX1

Very jealous i hope it performs as good as it looks