• 23.04.2024, 20:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Mittwoch, 12. August 2009, 08:30

Forenbeitrag von: »Jexx«

What is Aquadrops, and how do they work?

I'll try to find an other solution... I can't afford that and I'm not a real forumguru Thanks for the reply Shoggy

Dienstag, 11. August 2009, 11:00

What is Aquadrops, and how do they work?

Sorry to grab this old topic out of the archives but I have a question about it. If I would like to purchase the Plexiglass Aquatube G1/8 ( http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2190 ) I would have to buy for 790,00 EUR of things in the shop? There isn't any other way to purchase it? Is it either this way or try to create my own? :p

Sonntag, 14. September 2008, 14:34

Re: [prob]Aquaero doens't make 2nd Fan rotate

I have found my fan problem now. The wire didn't seem to make a good contact with the connection pins. Did some magic on them and they work now. Cheers for the help steensen. Still have my USB problem though... :/ On top of it all vista is realy working against me now... crcdisk.sys problem just affected me -.- Try'ing to recover my data and reinstall the whole thing... :/

Samstag, 13. September 2008, 19:06

Short circut is my biggest guess to... but where? I don't have the propper equipement to check it all.. About the fan, the weird thing is that it won't even rotate when i do the rpm test. :/

Samstag, 13. September 2008, 13:58

I have also discoverd an other problem last night. If i connect the USBwire between the Aquaero and my motherboard. I have a small chance of running my system for 5min and then everything blocks, just freezes for 50% of the time or just powers off. I have rechecked the wire connection for like a 100 times and iem 101% sure i got it right... I'm currently try'ing to just give 1 fullpower line to the aquaero ( modular PSU ) because i'm thinking that there is a powerflaw somewhere. EDIT: my last te...

Freitag, 12. September 2008, 19:02

Ok, here is a screenshot. I think i have set everything right. If i press the "Start test" button to test maximum RPM it doesn't move either... just so you know. Screenshot

Freitag, 12. September 2008, 11:58

[prob]Aquaero doens't make 2nd Fan rotate

After a hard day of work I managed to connect everything up to my aquaero. I booted up my system and my first notice is that the Aquaero only manages to make my fan on FAN1 channel rotate .All the other fans work perfect directly connected to the PSU, but not if they have to pass the Aquaero. On top of that... i can see that the LED's in my fan swork if they are connected through the Aquaero. So the fans do get power etc, but don't rotate. I have tried switching the FAN connections and everytime...

Montag, 12. Mai 2008, 14:49

Re: Suggestions for a X48 MoBo

I finaly got my lovely mobo MSI X48. After 3 day's of browsing the shop and looking I have found only the following: - CPU block : OK - NorthBridge : OK - Chipset : OK So I miss: Voltage regulators & the PCI-Expander. The PCI-expander has a very small distance between the 2 attachpoints (~43mm) and needs to be arround 30mm x 30mm block. ( PIC ) As you can see on the pictures the voltage regulator is a whole different mather... PIC edit: links didn't work, they do now

Dienstag, 15. April 2008, 13:16

Re: Suggestions for a X48 MoBo

Anybody? :/ For the CPU & northbridge I have found my things, It's just the chipsets i'm worried about. Are those 2 identical normal sized chipsets or something else...

Montag, 14. April 2008, 12:45

Re: No Reply from AC tech support

Such evil from a god.. :-/

Freitag, 11. April 2008, 10:32

Re: german -> english translations

Hehe, i know the feeling, I manage a couple website's myself... it's hard to upgrade stuff nowaday's without messing things up pretty badly

Donnerstag, 10. April 2008, 13:44

Re: german -> english translations

Aren't there language packs for this forum, that in combination with a small add-on in the userprofile to change the language of the forum text to preference... Should come in handy

Donnerstag, 10. April 2008, 13:40

Suggestions for a X48 MoBo

Hi, I'm new here and have a request. I ordered a new MSI X48 Platinum motherboard and I was wondering which kind of coolingparts I should take. This since the mobo has a CPU, NorthBridge and 2 chipsets it seems... ( the pictures arn't that good... ). The factory heattube has to go ofcourse thnx in advance