• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-26 von insgesamt 26.

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2012, 11:50

Forenbeitrag von: »AP2«

Aquaero 5 XT Bezel Dimensions?

thanks for the speedy response! yeah, i have the sensitive key issue - only way i got it to stop clicking was turn the sensitivity down all the way and just use the remote. are the black ones in stock?

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2012, 08:39

airplex modularity 140 copper version?

just curious if there is plans to release a 140 ams radiator in copper a fin package. thanks!

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012, 17:33

ok thanks shoggy! i purchased my aquaero 5 about 2 months ago from you guys. how do i get a new bezel and what are the benefits vs the old one. thanks!

Montag, 4. Juni 2012, 18:29

thanks Shoggy for the confirmation. How do i know if i have the updated faceplate? Also, is there a drawing with the correct dimensions?

Montag, 4. Juni 2012, 05:43

does anyone know if these dimension are accurate for the aquaero 5 xt?

Montag, 21. Mai 2012, 04:36

aquaero 5 xt fan question

hello, im thinking about adding another ams 240 rad to my system and was curious on how many fans can i run off the aquaero. i would like to configure it like this: fan channel 1: 2 gentle typhoon ap-15 running at 800 rpm (ams 240 rad) fan channel 2: 2 gentle typhoon ap-15 running at 800 rpm (ams 240 rad) fan channel 3: 2 gentle typhoon ap-15 running at 800 rpm (case front intake and rear exhaust) fan channel 4: 1 scythe 40mm running at 1500 rpm for cooling PA2 fan channel 5 (PA2): used to contr...

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012, 09:02

AMS with D5 pump and Poweradjust 2 - Issues!

hello again, just another quick question... on my PA2, i currently have my d5 pump hooked up to the output and a fan connected to the RPM input to cool the PA2. How do i gain control over that particular fan? here's what i have hooked up: aquaero fan1 = radiator fan fan2 = radiator fan fan3 = case intake fan fan4 = case exhaust fan fan5 = PA2 d5 pump (output) and 40mm fan (RPM) do i need another PA2 to be able to control the 40mm fan? or should i daisy chain the exhaust and intake fan to aquaero...

Donnerstag, 19. April 2012, 02:33

aquaremote not working

nm! figured it out. my touch panel freaked out and turned it off the aquaero function under infared.

Mittwoch, 18. April 2012, 10:51

aquaremote not working

hello, my remote use to work, but it can no longer control the aquaero settings. i can switch the mode to computer and the keys works, but in aquaero mode nothing works. any ideas?

Dienstag, 17. April 2012, 19:37

configure aquaero 5 xt

Awesome! thanks i'm gonna give that a shot today after work. i have to points of entry into the case - front 120mm intake fan and 2 120 intake fans on top for the radiator. where would you suggest the sensor location be? thanks!

Dienstag, 17. April 2012, 17:44

configure aquaero 5 xt

thanks for the response boris. what you said makes total sense! im only cooling the cpu at this point, how would i configure the aquaero to do like what you said? currently im using 2 temp sensors. 1 outlet and 1 inlet in the AMS rad - still have the 4 sensors that came with the aquaero unused.

Dienstag, 17. April 2012, 10:07

configure aquaero 5 xt

hello, i would like to set up my aquaero to adjust fan speed according to rising cpu temp. how can i achieve this? thanks!

Montag, 16. April 2012, 08:36

High Flow Sensor no flow signal

good thing i came across this. i just got my setup running and all here is the clicking sound. hopefully after a few days it will go away.

Montag, 16. April 2012, 00:54

thanks for the feedback etoel! im using your settings right now is your pump controller set to constant? thanks

Montag, 16. April 2012, 00:39

thanks chippie for the help! it was user install anyhow, i see the pump under the fan tab (fan 5) and have made my adjustments there. the poweradjust is hot! 74C. i have the pump running at 8.4V giving me a RPM 3542 and flow of 98 l/h. do these tend to get this hot?

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 13:07

im not sure what part is faulty or i dont have it set up correctly i have the d5 pump connected to the PA2 oulet and aquabus 1 to aquaero aquabus high. the problem is the pump goes on and off - flow meter reading ~128 l/h then drops to 0 l/h and then back up and down. when i have the pump connected directed to the psu, pump moves at a constant rate. how do i configure the pump properly or is it a faulty PA2? also, how do you see the D5 pump in the aquasuite? thanks

Samstag, 14. April 2012, 07:34

installing PowerAdjust 2 help

thanks!

Freitag, 13. April 2012, 22:19

installing PowerAdjust 2 help

hello, just a quick question... do i need to use the usb wire to connect the PA2 to the motherboard? thanks

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012, 11:28

aquero 5 XT - do i need a poweradjust?

thanks for all the replies! i do plan on connecting the D5 to the aquaero, so it looks like i will need a poweradjust 2 correct? so in total i will have 2 noctua 120 fans for the rad, 2 80 noctua fans for chassis, d5 pump, and also a flow meter. slightly off topic, but what is the best type of fluid and tube size for my setup? thanks again!

Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012, 06:17

aquero 5 XT - do i need a poweradjust?

So, im building a quiet hackintosh file server (2U) and decided to watercool my setup. these are the items that i have purchased thus far - 240 copper modularity rad/d5 pump/res combo, copper kryos HF cpu block, 3 copper micro harddrive blocks, and aquaero 5 xt. i plan on controlling the 2 fans on the radiator and 2 chassis fans. so with that said... do i need a poweradjust? if so, what are the differences between poweradjust and poweradjust 2? thanks!

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 11:57

aquaero 5 XT Work with MAC OS X (Hackintosh)

NICE! Totally didnt even think of that. Whats youre setup?

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 10:05

Airplex Modularity 360 copper RAD (Dual Circuit) Laing D5 Attachement?

I currently have a the Airplex Modularity 360 copper RAD (Dual Circuit) and would like to add the Laing D5 pump to make it like the integrated pump/res version Is this possible? this is what im looking for.

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011, 16:29

thanks for the speedy reply!

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011, 09:36

Im currently building a watercooled hackintosh and would like to use the Aquaero 5. Does anyone know if this would work with MAC OS X? thanks!

Montag, 18. Mai 2009, 22:11

twinplex XT di-Design Chipset black top possible?

i was thinking about buying the hd cuplex but would also like my chipset block to match. is it possible to get the twinplex XT di-design with a black to match? thanks, jesse

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2007, 23:32

How do i order from the products page?

im currently trying to buy stuff, but when i get to the check out it says it doesnt ship to seattle, wa (united states). so what should i do? thanks, jesse