• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-29 von insgesamt 29.

Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2008, 03:13

Forenbeitrag von: »JorisS«

Ich werde meine Aquaduct 360 XT verkaufen

Hallo, hatte die Forumregler gelesen und ich werde nicht versuchen hier eine Verkauf zu machen. Möchte nur mal fragen ob es uberhaupt Intresse gibt fur ein begagnad Aquaduct 360 XT (rev 1) i neuskick? Hatte gedacht die verkauf auf eBay zu machen, aber um einer Intressiert ist können wir vielleicht eine Preise bestimmen, damit ich die Aquaduct mit Kauf Jetzt anbieten kann. Hoffe dass ich keine Regler breche mit diesen Post! Mfg, Joris Uppsala, Schweden

Freitag, 7. März 2008, 01:57

Re: Aquaduct 360 LEDs blinking blue/both/red etc!?

Zitat von »b0nez« try to make a eepromreset dont know if it work - but you can try it Ok will give it a go tomorrow and reply back here. Thanks.

Donnerstag, 6. März 2008, 19:38

Re: Aquaduct 360 LEDs blinking blue/both/red etc!?

Thanks for all the replies, very helpful these forums : If my post lacks vital information, please let me know what I should add or check and I will. It's still doing it, but actually it seems to do so after startup when the temp is low. When temp climbs some degrees it turns to 'normal', constant colour which is about 95% blue and 5% red or so. Until then it blinks gayly and I have no clue why. ???

Samstag, 1. März 2008, 19:37

Aquaduct 360 LEDs blinking blue/both/red etc!?

Hi, something seems to be amiss with my Aquaduct 360XT; for some reason the LED's are changing colour all the time, from all blue to blue/red to sometimes all red, then back to blue again... Looking in Aquasuite the values are set to water out, and they jump up and down there, from 1% red to suddenly 56% or 75% or so, then back. The problem started more or less spontaneously, or perhaps it was when I installed Vista 32 bits. Tried to meddle with the settings and all, checked for alarms, but can'...

Freitag, 11. Januar 2008, 13:00

Re: Aquaduct XT 360 leaking at top

I would just like to update this topic by saying that I got a reply from AC, they have sent me spare parts free of charge Just thought I'd write this here as homage - excellent service, this is what keeps your customers coming back! Thanks!

Freitag, 28. Dezember 2007, 23:38

Zitat von »JorisS« Ok I wrote a mail. Probably not the best time of the year but it's not really urgent anyway. Just hope to get it fixed. Preferably without paying for it, as it just doesn't seem right that such an expensive unit shows defects after only a couple of months of usage. So is everybody on holidays atm? Haven't gotten a reply or anything as of yet :-/

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007, 02:27

Ok I wrote a mail. Probably not the best time of the year but it's not really urgent anyway. Just hope to get it fixed. Preferably without paying for it, as it just doesn't seem right that such an expensive unit shows defects after only a couple of months of usage.

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2007, 23:57

Zitat von »JorisS« Where do I get one of those? (I guess from you guys, but how? Is it guarantee/service?) But is it normal that the plastic top cover gets bent? It's not flat at all. Hello? So yes I have problem - I'd appreciate some info/help in fixing it. Do you guys send out spare parts as a customer service? Should I send a mail to ask for it? What do I do? Please let me know so I can lay hands on a new seal, and possibly a new plastic cover plate, one that's flat and hopefully stays that ...

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2007, 01:36

Re: Inside aquaduct 360 XT

If only mine weren't leaking http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…d&threadID=1096

Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2007, 20:48

Where do I get one of those? (I guess from you guys, but how? Is it guarantee/service?) But is it normal that the plastic top cover gets bent? It's not flat at all.

Samstag, 15. Dezember 2007, 13:02

Ok so I just recently coughed up 400 euros for this unit, NOW you come with a much improved remake? :'(

Samstag, 15. Dezember 2007, 12:44

Aquaduct XT 360 leaking at top

Hi, been experiencing problems with my aquaduct XT 360; the plastic cover on the top, which is held in place by 8 screws and which is removed during the (re)filling process, seems to for some reason bend under the pressure or temperature of the water (usually between 22-28 degrees). Now the other day I noticed there was water coming out on both long sides of the cover, as can be seen on the picture below: I don't know why this is, the screws are in as tight as possible. If I remove all screws an...

Samstag, 15. Dezember 2007, 12:10

How does one know if one has a mark II?

Samstag, 17. November 2007, 23:16

Re: Fan speed vs water temp - HOW ?!

Thanks for the help!

Samstag, 17. November 2007, 15:46

Re: Fan speed vs water temp - HOW ?!

Clear in a way that that's exactly what I've been trying all along. But I either get full power, or 'minimum power (%)'. Never do I get some kind of response where the fan speed is somewhere in between those 2 extremes. ??? Although now I notice that my 'Fan mode' was set to 'Adjust to temperature'. Perhaps that was the problem?

Freitag, 16. November 2007, 20:48

Fan speed vs water temp - HOW ?!

Hey, now after several weeks of ownership of my Aquaduct 360XT, this issue is starting to piss me off; I've been trying to get some kind of relation between the water temperature in my system and the fan speed of the Aquaduct. However, it seems that the only 2 'options' I have are a) minimum power % b) full power I've coupled the fans to 'water in' sensor (or so I believe). I've tried adjusting the settings in the tab shown here: Screenshot If I lower the Max limit, nothing happens. Unless it's ...

Freitag, 2. November 2007, 12:47

Re: AETray - new Aquaero Monitoring Tool for Windo

Nice work! I'll see if I give it a go or wait in the English version first.

Donnerstag, 1. November 2007, 00:26

Re: New: elbow plastic clips

So easy, yet so practical. Nice work!

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2007, 20:38

Re: Couple of questions regarding Aquaduct 360

Ok guess we were talking about different things then Anyways, now I just hooked up another external pump just for the fun of it and for testing. Water temperature doesn't really change but CPU temp does, since the flow rate changed from about 60-65 to about 90-95 l/h. Does this in any way hurt the compactstream pump? If it is forced to spin faster than it wants? Or does the extra pump simply help out, so it's a good thing really? Also, I was told it's possible to turn off the internal pump compl...

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2007, 20:18

I'm talking of the Aquaduct 360 XT package. So the small printboard which can be mounted in the backside of the PC and where the molex connector is plugged in. There are 2 small screws which can be adjusted there. On the image below I mean the screws inside the green plastic thingie on the top left of the printboard. http://www.technic3d.com/article/pics/482/aquaduct_037.jpg (edited: picture too big)

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 20:08

Zitat von »gr3if« Running@ 70heart is perfect. You can set a jumper on the Aquastream controller which sets the frequency. Ah... you people keep calling it jumper but I guess you mean those screwpots? Or anyway, those two small screws that one can adjust? At current if I push the pump to 100% it goes up to 74Hz... do I understand correctly that adjusting the screwpots might allow for higher frequencies than that? And am I correct in assuming that it's generally not very wise to push the pump ha...

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 14:50

Ok thanks Might add that the pump is running at 71Hz, I noticed that with default settings it's at 50Hz only. Is it ok to run in higher frequencies like I'm doing now? I don't know how it came to run at 71Hz to start with, bought the unit 2nd hand so perhaps the previous owner programmed it. The flowrate of 60-65 l/hour is @ 71Hz At 50Hz it's only about 40 l/hour.

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 13:56

Re: What's up with the Aquaduct?

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Just been busy with other things and making money. The pump is listed as type 1001.760 with 1.3 meters of head. It's not a standard Eheim 600 from what I can tell. If you wish to disable it you can unplug it from the Aquaero board and remove the impeller. However, you must leave in the pump unless you have a mill hand to make some fancy parts to cover the pump hole in the bottom block. There is definitely no way you are going to be able to fit a HPPS pump in there even if ...

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 13:46

Re: Which water addition?

Sweden. We have no resellers here. I was looking to buy fittings and some other gadgets and couldn't find a single supplier which could fix all at once. And couldn't be arsed with ordering from several, so I went with G11 now instead. Should work I reckon?

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 12:57

Couple of questions regarding Aquaduct 360

Hi all, just received my Aquaduct 360 XT and after installing it managed to play about with it a bit. Now I've come up with a couple of questions I'd like to ask here, in hope for some advice/answers: 1) Can I change the language of the Aquaero from German to English? 2) I installed the latest Aquasuite, have changed settings and added profiles, loaded them to Aquaero. But every time I reboot the computer, it seems to reset itself to default settings. What am I missing? 3) What is a 'proper' val...

Freitag, 19. Oktober 2007, 22:20

Which water addition?

Hi all, about to get an Aquaduct 360XT, now I'm wondering if I should use the ACFluid only, or if I can use other coolant additions? Could I use 'common' glykol added to deionized water? Asking because I can't find any shop which has all the parts I am looking to buy; most don't have the ACFluid.

Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2007, 17:03

Re: What's up with the Aquaduct?

So how are things coming along here? Is this Aquaduct nr 4 which never got puck back together (succesfully), or is work still pending? I've just purchased a unit and am wondering if the supplied pump (Eheim Compact 600 if I'm not mistaken?) is any good? I have a Innovatek HPPS 12V pump as well, would it be a good idea to add that to the flow cycle, either as extra pump or as the pump and somehow disable the compact?

Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2007, 16:31

Re: Frage an AC: Aquaduct mit AuqastreamXT?

Zitat von »Stephan« Die Pumpe hat ausgeschaltet nahezu überhaupt keinen Widerstand. Wie macht man dass?

Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2007, 13:20

Aquaduct 360 XT - schwag Pump?

Hallo Leute, hatte mich ne Aquaduct 360 XT gekauft, die ich nächste Woche erwarte. Hatte mich ein wenig umgesehen und um die Wakü gelesen; es gibt einige die schreiben das die eingebauten Pumpe nicht so stark ist? Das heisst, im vergleich zum Eheim HPPS/1048 zum Beispiel. Stimmt das oder gibts keine Anledning unruhig zu werden? Ich hatte gedacht dieser System zu kühlen: C2D E6600 ES @ D-Tek Fuzion HD2900XT @ EK - FCR600 - CrossFire - Acetal 2 x PC6400 @ Koolance RAM-30-V06 Dual Memory Cooler Sch...