• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Samstag, 24. September 2005, 12:58

Forenbeitrag von: »Jpsollie«

Re: airplex heat disspation specifications

I don't like to change my case. I made already a lot of efforts to make it good-looking and I don't want to change it. Here's what I 'll do: I'll connect a 120 mm to my power supply if I ever buy another 6800GT to work in SLI, i'll attach one to the HD's. so far, I think it will be sufficient to cool the system down. Thanks for your help

Samstag, 24. September 2005, 10:37

an evo 240 will not fit, a 360 neither but, according to what you've said, I can see 3 solutions: -i use a 120 mm rad and mount it at the 120 mm fan on my enermax noisetaker 600w (the air is taken from the radiator and goes inside the psu) -I use the free space for a 120 mm fan at the hard disks, and I mount the fan externally, but this is quite a difficult solution (removing the finger-guard, drilling holes for the fan cable, ...) -I buy a number of CORA 142's and mount them at the side of my c...

Samstag, 24. September 2005, 00:35

the case is a chieftec bx-01B midi tower The cooler is attached to the back 2*80 mm fans. I drilled holes to make it fit, because the fans use a plastic holder and a case-mounted finger guard. I have one free fan left: a 120 mm near the hard disks. The other ones are blowing the heat in the computer instead of out. The free space I have over there is 5.5 cm, so this is not enough to fit a 120 mm radiator and a fan. The only solution is to use a passive radiator instead of an active one

Freitag, 23. September 2005, 11:28

OK, here's the list of components: -amd athlon 64 x2 4400+ (core can be overclocked to 2.6 ghz @ 1.5 volt)-> toledo core -xfx geforce 6800GT (stock overclocking: 425/1250)-> waterblok: aqua aquagraFX rev 2 -nvidia nforce 4 sli -the evo 160 has 2 fans mounted, both running at 2400rpm the normal case temperature is around 28 while all the components are air-cooled, so I guess it will be 24 with all the components water-cooled Will this little radiator be able to do away with all the heat produced ...

Mittwoch, 21. September 2005, 19:46

airplex heat disspation specifications

hi, i 've just bought an airplex evo 160, and i'm recalculating the heat production of my system, to see if I need an additional radiator. But, to calculate it, I need to know the the amount of watts or the kcals per hour that can pass through this radiator. Does anybody accidentally knows this? Thanks