• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 29. Januar 2006, 15:46

Forenbeitrag von: »junlin«

Re: Need help about aquaero .

Zitat von »Shoggy« Have you used the newest version? Its changelog says it has a better support for japanese Windows XP - if you are from this region, your nick sounds a bit like this Yes~ I've used the newest version. But I'm not japanese. : Thank you for the tutorial and informations !

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006, 08:06

Zitat von »Shoggy« OK And can we hear the solution? Sure. According to Kennytrue123's speaking,the aquasiute software does not support others unicode language system besides English and German. If you want to upgrade firmware completely as Shoggy's way,you should use english or german unicode language system. Hopefully Aqua can develope aquasuite supporting more and more language system,that will be convenient to users all over the world. Cheers. ;D

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2006, 05:43

Zitat von »Shoggy« The aquasuite also contains the os-update. It is the file 'aquaero os update 202-203.afd4'. Maybe you could try to flash it again but I have no glue if it would work, do it at your own risk. I highly recommend that you ask sebastian.grams@aqua-computer.de before you try. It's also possible that the quaasuite won't flash this file like the normal firmware. Thank you Shoggy! My problem has been solved by a Taiwanese named Kennytrue123. The problem is my windows system which is ...

Dienstag, 24. Januar 2006, 05:56

Zitat von »x-stars« Seems like there is an OS2.00 on the aquaero - but there never was an official Release 2.00 - the first release was 2.02, then a fixed 2.03 :. Thanks for reply. Now it seems like aquaero only can be detected by "aquasuite". When I use "aquaero OS loader",it shows "No connection to the aquaero". What can I do now ? Are there any other ways to install OS 2.03 ?

Montag, 23. Januar 2006, 16:23

Need help about aquaero .

Hi~ I'm newbie here. I just followed several steps in this thread from Shoggy(http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=…stcount=1760)to upgrade my firmware. After doing 11 steps, I can't go on 12 steps. Once I flashed firmware through aquasiute, I got the error message like this.(http://junlin.myweb.hinet.net/error.jpg) And the aquaero LCD always shows "...please flash... waiting for firmw." after Auqa's beginning logo and v4.05. Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem ? Please help me~ Than...