• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-37 von insgesamt 37.

Donnerstag, 2. September 2010, 22:59

Forenbeitrag von: »Kermit«

Aquaero Misc problems

Zitat von »Shoggy« OS 2.03 is the latest. Mhhh, that video looks strange. I haver never seen something like that on an aquaero before. I'm pretty sure it is damaged and must be repaired. And how would I get it repaired/exchanged? It's been a while now....

Donnerstag, 2. September 2010, 14:25

Aquaero Misc problems

I have updated the Aquaero FW to 4.22a but I am unable to flash the OS, I'm running 203 which is the latest one (I believe) Here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=099LonfQjA4

Mittwoch, 1. September 2010, 23:11

Aquaero Misc problems

Here's a link to the video I took this evening, you will have a clear picture after viewing it. edit: video didn't work on youtube, will upload a new one.

Mittwoch, 1. September 2010, 22:36

Aquaero Misc problems

reviving a post back from the dead... Haven't used the aquaero since 2005 as I couldn't get an answer to the above question. Got it connected again as I'd like to use it in my new case, but still having the same problem. on it's own: it's fine with the other bit connected at the back: blink, reset, loading OS = unstable. Do you have a solution?

Sonntag, 6. März 2005, 07:34

Re: Firmware 4 for Aquaero

first february, now end of march : :-X

Samstag, 5. März 2005, 19:48

Firmware 4 for Aquaero

Hi, Is it there ? Stephane

Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2005, 18:29

Re: DEAD aquaero

Zitat von »Stefan« Just repairing it via phone. Stephan, I don't know how to thank you. We got it back up and running, it might have been caused by a faulty molex connector. :-/ but it seems to be unstable ???, as you said, let's wait for the firmware 4 ;D Bring it on this v4.00

Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2005, 16:58

DEAD aquaero ++EDIT: back on, but unstable...

Hi, My Aquaero LCD has died, nothing is working. no output on the LCD fans are workign, and LED (blue and red one) are blinking fast. no usb device.... I am cheesed off!!!! I had trouble with the aquastream module just after 20 min of use it also died on me (was replaced by Stephan at ACB) This is now the second month and my system is not yet finished because of failling parts. I am MEGA cheesed off right now. As I said to Stephan I was about to buy 2 more entire kit for 2 more pc at home..........

Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2005, 05:19

Re: flash back

thanks Shoggy. I will give it a try when i am home.

Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2005, 00:37

flash back

Hi I flashed my aquaero to the 3.23A can i flash it back to the 3.22D ? I am having problems with the 3.23A and as the 4.00 is more a myth at the moment....... : I'd like to close my case....

Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2005, 00:35

Re: Aquaero firmware

Zitat von »Shoggy« edit: and no, nobody knows when it will arrive : (as always ;D) :-X

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2005, 20:24

Zitat von »Shoggy« AE V4 is already delivered (germany) download somewhere? please :

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2005, 19:36

Zitat von »stu_allen« Its on my aquaero that i had delivered late december good for you dude ;D what about US ? :

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2005, 19:35

Re: aquaero water temp sensor

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2005, 11:43

Re: more than 4 fans on the aquaero?

I have 4 fans: PAPST 4412 F/2GLLL they are 0.72W each I have the big huge monster radiator, which I would like to cover with fans. :o ;D :o

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2005, 07:48

more than 4 fans on the aquaero?

is it possible to control more than 4 fans? stephane

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2005, 07:07

The hipersys ??

I've seen this is in development..... erm you guess my question... do i need to ask, when will this is be availlable? regards Stephane

Dienstag, 1. Februar 2005, 23:19

Cuplex PRO dimenssion

Hi, could someone tell me how high is a Cuplex PRO with the bent plug'n cool connectors please? thanks Stephane

Dienstag, 1. Februar 2005, 11:31

Aquaero firmware

Hi, I was told the version 4 would be out in a coupe of days (that's a few days ago) Do we have an ETA for it? thanks stephane

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 18:03

Re: 3 pictures of my current system

Zitat von »hobbes_dmS« didn't you have problems getting the air out of the Cuplex pro? I moved it horizontaly, and I have no bubles init. stephane

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 16:34

3 pictures of my current system

I have taken those pictures while I was testing things. the tubes have changed position to optimise water flow. I will take more pictures once the system is fully finished.

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 16:31

BP6 motherboard

Hi people, I would like to water cooled another pc I have, it's a BP6 motherboard. I would like this time to go for a a "kit" (all included) What Aqua Computer could provide to realise my project on this motherboard? Thanks for your time. Stephane

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 16:27

Re: Cuplex EVO vs Cuplex PRO

thanks shoggy

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 16:17

Re: Cuplex EVO vs Cuplex PRO

strange, I would have gone for the EVO. ??? looks better no?

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 14:57

Cuplex EVO vs Cuplex PRO

simple question, which one will provide me with MAXIMUM top cooling performance. (no cpu specific, it's for a top secret project :) thanks Stephane

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 19:51

Re: Aquaero Misc problems

I bought myself the external cable kit, still does not work correctly. if this something that will be sorted out in the next firmware update?

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 15:21

Re: Aquaero Misc problems

Zitat von »Shoggy« For the USB-problem: you shuld try to activate the logon-delay for the USB connection. (Menu 4, USB-Delay) Which version of the aquatream and connection-cable do you use? I use the cable, 1.5 ab 10cm aquastrem version 1.30 rev 3.0

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 15:20

Re: CPU block

Zitat von »Dino« Hi Please place the output above the input. Bubbles can leave so the cooler easier. Dino I placed it on the side, so it's horizontal, looks like i don't have any bubble in the block. ;D

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 11:54

Re: FlowSensor

where in the loop, the flowsensor is best? after the pump?

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 11:48

CPU block

Hi, I have a P4 775socket, and I got this cpu block: should the "output" be placed above or under or horizontal? motherboard is vertical. stephane

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 11:44

Re: FlowSensor

I got it wrong, but even this, i don't get any info. what pusle should it be set for ? thanks stephane

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 11:05

FlowSensor

I have this one: Art.-Nr.53021 Sensoren für das aquaero: Durchflusssensor I plugged the cable from it to the Aquareo, and I get 0.0L/minute. What's wrong with it? please help me. Stephane

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 11:01

Aquaero Misc problems

HI, I have the Aquaero lcd, and a couple of issues: The usb does not work everytime the pc starts, using the Aquaero software: "No connection to the Aquaero" When the Aquaero is linked to the Aquastream module with the small cable, the Aquaero does not work at all, it's blinking. If use (Aquaero) on it's own, it works fine. I flashed the Aquaero with 3.23A I need some help on this, as I am loosing faith on this system. Stephane

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005, 23:34

Re: Gargoyles SX1

Hi, Just to say your case ROCKS. would like to know something, the Cooler Master ATC-410-SX1 did it came like this, or did you do someting special to make it look like this? (i mean the coloring) thanks Stephane

Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2004, 22:25

Re: aquadrive

Stephan, I have just droped you an email, you might need to send me the parts before I place the other order. The other order will be after Xmas, and I wont be able to wait until then to get my system up and running : Stephane

Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2004, 20:38

aquadrive

Hi, I have received my kit (thx Stephan,-- I am stephane from London) IT seems that I don't have the mounts for the aquadrive. How to fit it? Stephane