• 23.04.2024, 12:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2006, 17:54

Forenbeitrag von: »KrulL«

Re: Suggestions on W/C'in a ZMAXd2 SFF...

Zitat von »b0nez« You have choose the right produkts for this board. But Ac doesn't support this Board, so you have to build your own mosfetcooler, and perhaps other mountingplates for the couplex xt. Thanks for the reply bonez. I wanna ask what's the dimentions of the ABIT mofsetcooler at the AC shop? I measured the length of the mofset cooler to be 70mm on my board. If the ABIT mofsetcooler is around that, then maybe I can use that instead. As for the mounting plate, I guess some Plexi Dremel...

Freitag, 26. Mai 2006, 12:37

Re: Suggestions on W/C'in a ZMAXd2 SFF...

Thanks for the reply. I have done exactly just that. Here is the list so far for AC products I am thinking for this project: - 2x cuplex XT Silver .925 4-hole-mounting AMD - 1x aquagraFX for 7900 GTX 512MB - 1x twinplex pro silver .925 chipset - 1x ramplex RAM-cooler - 1x mofset cooler(?? which one ??) - 1x airplex evo 240 - 1x Laing DDC-Pumpe 12V DDC-1RT/Plus - 1x Water reservoir aquabox 5 1/4" - and all the necessary fittings... From the list, the only thing I am not so sure is the mofset cool...

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2006, 17:45

Suggestions on W/C'in a ZMAXd2 SFF...

Hi AC Gurus! I recently acquired as a project build an IWILL ZMAXd2 SFF box jam packed with parts NOT in the compatibility list posted at iwill.net. It currently runs HOT at 80+C and I am worried... REALLY worried in fact that I don't turn it on at times! :'( Part Listing: - 1xOpteron 285 (the D2's capable of two Opterons.. I am goin to upgrade when costs are at the low...) - 2x2GB DDR1 PC3200 ECC REG RAM - 1xBFG GeForce 7900GTX 512MB OC (more than enough... no need for SLI...) - 1x WD Raptor 15...

Freitag, 25. November 2005, 12:02

Re: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB Released, AC Re

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Welcome to the A.C. English Forum. ;D I believe the block you want will be available from AC in about two weeks time. The standard 7800 block will work, but obviously it isn't going to cover one half of the ram chips. See this post: http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…dID=621[/quote] Hi! and thank you for your reply. It was most informative! I have read that thread, and will be on the lookout for the new 7800GTX512 waterblock soon enough. -KrulL

Dienstag, 15. November 2005, 09:27

NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB Released, AC Ready?

Hi There AC! I've been a long loyal fan of AC products, but this is the very first time I registered/post here in the (mostly german) forums. ;D The new NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB has recently been released, and BFG Tech already has cards out for sale. I am currently setting up a new system with one of these monsters and was wondering what type of waterblock from AC would work with the new NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB. My Shopping List includes: - IWill ZMAXd2 Small Form Factor (http://www...