• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 20.

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011, 19:34

Forenbeitrag von: »ktseymour«

updating Auquastream with Aquaero.

Never mind, I got it. set sensor to aquabus and put in safe mode and it flashed fine

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011, 19:31

updating Auquastream with Aquaero.

Hey Shoggy. After having bought the pump and controller when they were released I finally got around to updating the firmware for the Aquastream and am running into an issue. Error: remove all other aquabus devices. Do I have to remove the USB plug for the Aquaero to the mainboard before updating? I have the Aquastream connected to the Aqauaero with the 3 pin aquabus cable/RPM cable and both the units connected to the mainboard with the USB cables. What am I doing wrong with this. I have the Aqu...

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2009, 19:44

Aquaero LCD screen flashes?

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Zitat von »ktseymour« It was either the reset or the power Issue, maybe both? It was the reset that did it. Sometimes these controllers get odd information stored in them. A factory reset clears all the data banks. It died TN, It was a bad unit from the get-go.

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009, 01:59

Another Aquasuite Issue

The coolest thing! Gary from Sidewinder Is sending me an RMA so I don't have to send It all the way to the Shoggster Thanks for the help Shoggy

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009, 01:29

Another Aquasuite Issue

I did a reset twice. It worked for a little while the first time, but the second time after boot-up the screen went blank, and a short while after that the screen started flickering on and off again. The unit Is completely dead now, wont even accept power any more. I will have to RMA the unit. The only problem now Is I don't think I have my Invoice anymore?

Montag, 21. Dezember 2009, 19:49

Another Aquasuite Issue

Never mind This Is a bad unit, I'll have to send It In for repair

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009, 17:30

Another Aquasuite Issue

The aquasuite software Is now taking Issue with working with the aquaero. It says nothing Is connected? I might have figured It out. You have to configure everything In the aquaero menu? Is this right Shoggy? I took a screen shot so you get a better Idea of what's going on, If It shows up proper http://s922.photobucket.com/albums/ad63/UberTrooper/

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009, 06:12

Got It working Shoggy. It was either the reset or the power Issue, maybe both? Thanks for the help Shoggy

Samstag, 19. Dezember 2009, 20:32

I wonder If this could be a power Issue also? I'm going to double check everything today as far as connections and different power connections. If these things and the reset don't resolve this does anyone have any other Ideas what could cause this? Could It be the USB Issue I've read about here? One smiley a post until Christmas. It's not every day we get smileys with Santa hats, or Shoggy's for that matter Okay, that's two. I lied Three....

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 21:14

I'll give that a try Shoggy.

Montag, 14. Dezember 2009, 00:32

T..wenty six, ah,ah,ah!!! I can stay at home and be Ignored.

Samstag, 12. Dezember 2009, 18:42

Here we go again

Samstag, 12. Dezember 2009, 02:24

Notting happens when I plug in the USB cabel? (360XT mk III)

You hit the jackpot with the responses you got, must have been a slow day on the other forums. Check out this forum for allot of your answers If you have not already. -- http://www.wizdforums.co.uk/ --- They only seem to come around here when they get fershnickered!

Freitag, 11. Dezember 2009, 22:41

I just Installed the Aquaero V 4.0, and the screen won't quit flashing? I'm almost 100% certain I hooked It up right using Shoggy's Instructions from Xtremesystems forums. I hooked up both the Aqua stream and the Aquaero via the USB ports on the board. A short while after I hooked up the Aquaero I can no longer run the software without getting dozens of USB error reports from Aquasuite. Nice hat by the way Shoggy

Montag, 29. Juni 2009, 23:40

Questions about Aquaero and Aquastream.

Not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least I got some answers this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a two question limit or what. Last time the view count on my last question was like 300 without one answer? Does anyone have a Freakin' clue as to why the Aquastream seems to stop moving fluid, and what Is the ID of the flow sensor?????? Is this too much of a burden for Aqua computer to answer questions like these?

Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009, 16:25

Thanks for the Info Shoggy, but the manual (either In German or English) Illustrations are quite clear. It was the Bridge that I was confused about as It Is not clearly explained in the manual. The Impeller for the Aquastream stops ounce In a great while, but the Aquasuite says It's still working. Is It the Impeller It self, or the firmware, or something else? One more thing, anyone know the I.D. of the flow sensor for the Aquastream?

Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009, 14:29

Zitat von »Shoggy« It is highly recommend to flash both devides to the latest firmware. You are using very old versions at the moment. Just download the latest aquasuite which includes the newer firmware files. You have to flash the firmware of the aquaero at first before you can flash the aquastream through it. Thanks Shoggy. I kind of figured that's what you had to do but I wanted to be sure. I'm still wondering about the Aquastream bridge though. In the manual It says controller connection f...

Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009, 02:19

Is there any compatibility Issues between the Aquaero 4.00/4.09d and the Aquastream with firmware version 1004/ hardware 105? I want to use the Ero for obvious reasons and to also flash firmware for the Aquastream. Another question Is about the Aquastream bridge, Is this not a pass through for the Aqua so you don't have to have both the Ero and the Stream connected to the mainboard? Also, Is there anything I should know about flashing the Stream firmware with the Ero? Almost forgot about an Issu...

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008, 05:41

Re: Fluctuating RPM's

Are the guys at AC on vacation this week, or is this a user supported forum? I know that the pump is supposed to set frequency automatically, but this thing was released with a half-baked firmware, so you just don't know if it's working right?

Sonntag, 3. Februar 2008, 19:48

Fluctuating RPM's

Hey guys, I've reading the forum for about a week now and it has helped me out allot but I don't remember seeing any posts on this topic before. I just bought the Aquastream XT Ultra and have it running with a Asus Maximus Extreme. I need to know why the RPM's fluctuate from 1448-21\2200. Is this normal? I also have the flashing red light ,but can't get AquaEro in the states as the only distributer has sold out. Could the firmware update that fixes this be why the RPM's fluctuate?