• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 20:50

Forenbeitrag von: »leisan18«

Re: My AquaStream don't works very fine

Ok, I will have to buy a new pump. Thanks a lot.

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 20:12

:-[ it has happened the worse thing, there is a fissure in the pump. Probably it appears why I put the screw too much hard and the housing of the pump will be broken. There are to buy a housing/carcase? (i don't know this is ok, the translation of google get me this word). Because the pump is OK, but the problem there is in the carcase/housing of the pump. Thanks.

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 18:29

Thanks so much, now works perfect, and the noise is 0 ;D. I quit the deoration jumper and it works. TrOuble I see that, I will fix soon, but it works, is the most important. Thanks so much. Salut.

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 18:07

My AquaStream don't works very fine

Hi, I'm from Spain and and sorry for my bad english ;D. I buy the AquaStream pump last week and it mounts few dayts ago but it's doens't works properly. You can see the LR in this photo. When I ignite the LR, the pump works but only for 4 seconds. In the control panel, the "status" led blinks all the time and also the error leds blinks. But the pump do a strange noise when I ignite, you can hear in this link. http://img300.echo.cx/my.php?image=pump4rz.swf And you can see what do the control pane...