• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 29. August 2007, 11:30

Forenbeitrag von: »Lerxst«

Re: Building my first WC rig

Zitat von »divve« In my opinion it's barely sufficient for a Core 2 Quad + 8800 GTX. Your system will still be relatively speaking noisy and hot in water cooling terms. There won't be any headroom for overclocking either (may not apply to you). If it falls within your budget I'd definitely spring for a 360 system. I see. The 360 is not out of my budget, but way more than I thought of spending on an external unit. A friend of mine said the 240 should be more than sufficient for my needs. And yes...

Dienstag, 28. August 2007, 13:35

Re: Building my first WC rig

Zitat von »gr3if« You can use a 240 Aquaduct it will handle your things but it wont be that quiet... Although 2x120mm fans @1000rpm are quiet. How many dB's will the Aquaduct give? Regarding the fans, you mean replace the fans on the AD with new, quieter ones?

Montag, 27. August 2007, 15:59

Building my first WC rig

I'm new to the concept (and a bit intimidated I must admit!) of water cooling, but my new rig is so noisy and hot, I need water cooling. Since I don't know anything about WC, I thought I'd buy an external kit, and has settled for the Aquaduct 240. My new rig has a Q6600 (Asus P5K Deluxe motherboard) and an EVGA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card. Will the Aquaduct 240 be sufficient to cool the Q6600 and the Geforce card, if I settle for a cuplex xt and the aquagrafx GTX GPU water blocks? In which or...