• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Dienstag, 1. April 2008, 01:54

Forenbeitrag von: »Lil_Duck«

Re: JaLCDs for Aquaero

Hi Folks, Just transformed my pc in a dual boot system with xp and vista. Jalcds seems to work fine with XP. Still don't know how to show cpu temps on my aquaero though.....

Dienstag, 25. März 2008, 14:30

Re: Aquastream isn't recognized by Aquasuite

I'm too embarassed to tell..... The photo of the usb headers in the manual of my mobo are photogaphed upside down. So I connected them wrong..... Clearly i'm a moron....hahaha

Montag, 24. März 2008, 22:57

Re: JaLCDs for Aquaero

Hi there, When I start the programm I get the following error: error in procedure vartimer_timer error 440 automatiserungsfehler I use Vista 32 bit, might this be the problem?

Freitag, 21. März 2008, 23:46

JaLCDs for Aquaero

Is there anybody out there on this forum with a link to the jaLCDs software? I've used the link on this site, but after install jaLCDs keeps giving errors... Would love to try this software because I want to display the temperatures of my cpu cores on the display

Donnerstag, 20. März 2008, 12:59

Aquastream isn't recognized by Aquasuite

Hi there, I would like to purchase a key to upgrade my Aquastream to an Ultra version. Therefore I need the key and the serialnumber. But when I connect my aquastream with the usb connector to my motherboard Aquasuite doesn't find a usb device.... I have a XFX 780i mobo with two internal usb headers, I'm 100% sure the usb cable is connected in the right way. I checked the color of the wires a dozen times. Your help is much appreciated : Nevermind, problem solved!

Montag, 17. März 2008, 17:49

Re: Aquaero Aquastream Connection Quaestion

@ Shoggy AC products are great but the supplied manual (in German!) isn't that clear at all. I'm deeply sorry for giving wrong information to a forum member. The manual says that if you want to control the pump speed, you have to use the rpm port. The descriptions in the manual are to short to my personal opinion. A little extra info/explaining doesn't hurt anybody. The fact that dozens of people ask all different kind of questions on this forum should be considered as a sign to improve your man...

Montag, 17. März 2008, 10:48

@Cobra88 Try to connect the 3pin connector from the aquabus port on your display to the rpm port on your aquastream xt. This should work! Good luck buddy

Samstag, 15. März 2008, 23:54

@ Cobra 88 I received this answer from the moderator Shoggy: Zitat: But how exactly do I connect the pump with the display, which connector of the pump do I use: RPM or Aquabus? On both devices you use the aquabus connector. best regards, Shoggy In short: * Connect pump and display with internal usb connector to motherboard * Connect 3 pin cable to the aquabus connector on the backside of the pump to the aquabus connector of the aquaero display

Freitag, 14. März 2008, 20:59

Zitat von »Shoggy@SILO« Welcome to the forum To use all features you should connect both devices to USB. The pump comes with a 3-pin cable, it can be used to connect the aquastream XT to the aquaero via aquabus so you can read out some data or adjust the frequency. Thank you for the quick reply! So first I connect both devices (aquastream and aquaero) with an internal usb cable to my motherboard. But how exactly do I connect the pump with the display, which connector of the pump do I use: RPM o...

Freitag, 14. März 2008, 19:46

Aquaero Aquastream Connection Quaestion

Hi folks, I recently purchased an Aquaero VF display version 4.00 and an Aquatream XT pump. But how exactly do I connect these beauties? Do I connect them both with a usb cable to my motherboard? Or do I have to connect the pump with a connection cable (which cable excactly?) to the Aquaero display and connect the diplay via the internal usb connector to my motherboard? If I need to purchase an additional cable to connect the pump with the display, which cable from the shop do I pick? All say th...