• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Freitag, 27. Januar 2012, 17:25

Forenbeitrag von: »Ascubal«

Aquastream XT fan output dead?

Yes, I need a Aquaero connected to Aquastream's flow/aquabus connector to be able to start and control the fan. I can, however disconnect the Aquaero after the fan first spins up, but when I switch the computer off and on again, the fan wont start. Maybe it could have worked with a Poweradjust 2, but I would prefer the pump to actually do this without having "unnecessary" equipment connected installed.

Freitag, 27. Januar 2012, 14:38

Aquastream XT fan output dead?

Hello, I can't get my Aquastream XT Ultra to start a fan regardless of being manual controlled or temperature controlled. Aquasuite software tells me the fan output is at 100% but it cannot start anything. I measured the voltage from the fan headers, and it said something around 0,2 volt. I cannot remember actually using the fan controls at all. Could this be a software issue? As I had some problems flashing the pump for quite a while ago. (USB controller and driver was retarded) EDIT: Weirdest ...

Samstag, 22. März 2008, 00:34

Re: Why is it so hard to update the FW in AC Xt Ul

Ok, thanks for the help, ill try that when i install the watercooling again

Freitag, 21. März 2008, 19:37

Re: Why is it so hard to update the FW in AC Xt Ul

Im updating via the Aquaero, Aquaero has the newest firmware from the newest Aquasite software.. But the pump still keep failing the update. I dont know the bootloader on the pump, i cannot see the pump in the aquasite software..

Freitag, 21. März 2008, 02:08

Why is it so hard to update the FW in AC Xt Ultra

Hey, im having h*ell everytime i update my Aquastream XT Ultra, it's connected the right way, the flash starts and after the flash is completed the power is cut for 20-30 seconds, but it starts up in Emergency Mode everytime i power it up again, no matter what.. I have to like update from 5 to 20 times for it to be succesfull.. It shouldn't be this hard should it?

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2007, 15:10

Re: Problems using Aquastream XT Ultra and Flowmet

Thanks, that helped But what about the impulses? is that right? I have the "old" flowmeter..

Montag, 17. Dezember 2007, 23:22

Problems using Aquastream XT Ultra and Flowmeter

If i connect the flowsensor through the Aquastream XT Ultra i get no value, it says 0,0 l/h.. And the under the " Pump and flow rate settings " the Flowsensor Active button is "pressed" Calibration Value is 509 Impulses pr liter. Number of measuring pulses is 8. Anything wrong here? If i connect i to the Aquaero it works fine.. The Calibration value there is also 509.. Is this right?

Montag, 10. Dezember 2007, 22:42

Re: Aquastream and German manual

Hmm, where can i find that? Edit, found one in the local netshop Thanks for all the help people It is greatly appreciated

Montag, 10. Dezember 2007, 22:35

Ok.. Thanks for the help =) So, to the Aquaero i will connect fans, sensors and power etc.. The tubemeter will be connected to Aquaero with aquabus, or should i connect it with the the USB cable so i could use the aquabus for the Aquastream XT ? What would you do? Flowsensor will be connected to the Aquaero. Did i get it right? The other connections im pretty sure i can handle =)

Montag, 10. Dezember 2007, 22:04

Sensor value? I'm lost, sorry.. Although thanks for helping me

Montag, 10. Dezember 2007, 21:52

Besides that, there is no other reason to connect the Aquaero and Aquastream XT Ultra together with the 3 pin Aquabus cable?

Montag, 10. Dezember 2007, 21:41

I have the Aquastream XT Ultra, so then i need to connect the Aquastream Xt Ultra and the Aquaero to the motherboard with to seperate USB cables.. What do i have to do when i upgrade the firmware for det the pump then? I think i remember it is needed to connect the Aquastream XT to the Aquaero with the aquabus cable?

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2007, 19:36

Aquastream and German manual

Hi. I've got the Aquastream XT and the Aquaero with the tubemeter and flowmeter. But I do not know how to connect it all together.. Since i cannot understand german. Therefore the manual with the Aquasteam XT is to little help for me.. I guess the Aquaero is still going to be connected with the motherboard through USB.. And the Aquastream XT through another USB? Shall Aquaero and the Aquastream XT be connected to eachother with the aquabus? And the flowmeter, where to connect that now? And the t...

Samstag, 21. Juli 2007, 22:33

Re: My waterflow is dropping

I have cleaned mine to, and now the flow is better than it was before..

Samstag, 21. Juli 2007, 17:56

Re: My waterflow is dropping

Finally found out which button to press to answear here.. I really need to learn a bit german.. I looked again at the CPU block, and as I used a very bright led light I saw some muddy things where the water go in and out... Suppose i have a cleaning job infront of me now...

Samstag, 21. Juli 2007, 17:36

My waterflow is dropping

Hi. First of all, im not very good in english, but it is my only alternative since I cannot speak german. I have a dropping flow (Right word?) The Pump is an Aquastream (Eheim 1046 thingy) with firmware version 1.31 Aquaero Controller. Firmware version 4.10 I also have AC Evo 240 Radiator the Cuplex Pro CPU block And the Flowsensor. Yesterday the flowsensor reported around 50 litres per hour, now its down to 25 litres per hour and the value is dropping downwards as i write this mail. There are n...