• 05.05.2024, 14:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 20.

Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2003, 00:06

Forenbeitrag von: »Asing«

Re: Passt der CUPLEX auf den Athlon 64 ?

Have some patience guys.... First of all, There are only a few shops in Holland which sell the Athlon 64. You have to put duwn 500 Euro's to get it. I've seen the FX also. You can get it for about 900!! Euro's. Also, das ist nicht toll mehr! Furthermore, they are on short supply.... When I bougt my current Athlon, there were 3 speed grades, 500, 550 and 600. It was that new back in 1999. Being one of the first to have it, ment I had the problems as well. This is not the processor, but the mainbo...

Freitag, 3. Oktober 2003, 14:54

Re: aquaero 3.04 - erste Bilder des Gesamtsystems

@ThaDog : er zijn vast meer NL-ers hier.... ;D Maar daar verstaan die Duitsers weer geen ene kloot van, dus wij passen ons wel aan . Hopefully the set will be availlable soon. I am planning to assemble a new PC before end of this year, so I can enjoy the benefits of the PC-Privé project. (my bank account will enjoy it ..) Watching the AquaStream project, it took 2 months between "able to order" and receiving. If I place an order, will AC send the back-orders without shipping fee? Asing

Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2003, 16:12

Re: jemand mit externer Airplex Halterung, bitte P

Zitat von »curly« @ Asing I'm sorry, but I was just joking. The controler is by a competitive producer that isn't talked about in this forum. :'( :'( :'( :'( It looks damn real! I don't know any other manufacturer creating the same items. It has the same 4 buttons, the same rough-but-very-nice finish with the bolts and I thougt I saw the connectors for the 4 pabst fans. EDIT : the AE has only 3 buttons, the text is on the top left, and the screen is without edges. Clearly, this is something els...

Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2003, 16:09

It should be! The material might be aluminium. First, determine where to drill the holes. Secondly, make a dent in the material with a sharp object like a screwdriver. This is to make sure the drilling equipment doesn't go out to take a walk while drilling. Your hole won't be in the right place. If you can, support the hole-to-be with a piece of wood. And drill from the outside to the inside. Asing

Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2003, 15:20

@Curly: Can you please post some pics of this beta-aquaero in action? Or screendumps from it's software ..???? Would be very nice to see what it can do. Asing

Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2003, 14:04

Look closely....... This big unit has an AQUAERO!!!!!!! :'( :-/ > I WANT ONE TOO!

Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2003, 13:29

Re: Aqua Power

Hi, Looking at the specs, and reading the AP only gives 250W, I would most definately choose something else! When you ask the full load from CPU and GPU the thing will consume almost 300W. Add the 3 hard disks and you are far over. If it can deliver the requested 300W, you will notice the voltage will drop. It won't be 12V but something less. The other voltages are also affected. The effects are depending on your systems stability at lower voltages. Weird things can happen. The AquaPower is also...

Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2003, 13:18

I have filled my profile. Should have done that earlier, but I was too lazy. Back2Topic : are we still on schedule for the Aquaero?

Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2003, 10:26

That's correct, I am Dutch . German is a bit difficult to write for most of us. I could write English only, but I do think about the fact this is a German forum. I try to write in German when replying a thread. If you have some problems with this, I'll stick to English instead. The reason for being here at AC is their shop and products. There is simply no substitute! Asing

Dienstag, 30. September 2003, 23:52

Das sollte richtig toll sein! Mit eine bestellung von 149 Euro gibt es versandkosten. Man muste etwas dazu bestellen. Personlich wollte ich gerne die 360 set mit aquastream, AMD64 set und eine AquaDrive. Asing

Freitag, 26. September 2003, 17:33

one part is missing : and add a chipset cooler as well. We call it "The Ultimate Set". Can't WAIT to get it ;D

Freitag, 26. September 2003, 17:13

** KICK ** ;D ;D Have you guys from AC been rethinking the availlable sets yet? I've been looking at the High End Set: It's a very nice start, although I want the Aqauero with AquaStream. Could you replace the pump and add the Aquaero? Asing

Freitag, 26. September 2003, 16:46

Re: Question for those who have an AquaDrive

computer equipment always sits tight together. CD-ROM is also a good idea. "Watercooled CD-ROM player". add one to cart!

Freitag, 26. September 2003, 15:03

Question for those who have an AquaDrive

I have a nice question for the next PC to built ;D. I am the lucky owner of a Compaq 40/80 DLT unit: According to specs, it produces 28W of heat. In my current case, I left the 5 1/4 bay under the unit open. If I close the gap (or worse, mount a CD-ROM drive), I get tape errors. It justr gets too hot. Seeing the AquaDrive, I think the top side bars left and right (blue) are cooled as well. If I mount the AquaDrive under the tape unit, some heat will be taken away by the water cooling system. cou...

Donnerstag, 25. September 2003, 23:52

Re: AMD Athlon64

AMD has told the manufacturers of cooling equipment that the complete Athlon 64/FX range (even with the ones to come) have a maximum of 89Watt dissipation. The current Intel P4 3.2 EE has a dissipation of about 100-110Watt. Air cooled, the AMD is just 35-39 degrees, at full load it seems to be 45 degrees. So, the new AMD CPU's have dealt with their hunger for power. Since I also want an Aquaero, I can have my fans temperature controlled. With the Evo 360 it should make a nice cool silent combina...

Donnerstag, 25. September 2003, 17:29

Zitat von »kayaker« You can see my system  ;D : ARRRGH He has one! want one too..... I have a question, since you seem to have it complete. I thougt about the heat dissipation and which radiator to buy. Will the AirPlex 240 be suitable (would love to switch the fans off) or is it too small and do I need an AirPlex 360? I have been searching for some time, but there are no figures or advices which radiator to use. EG <70W Evo 120, >70W and <100W Evo 240, and extreme cooling power, use the Evo 36...

Donnerstag, 25. September 2003, 17:22

Hoffentlich gibt alle dinge schnell ;D Ich brauche ein AMD Athlon64 und eine complete wakü set, mit Aquaero. Also, als AE-team 600 Euro brauchen wissen sie wass zu tun. Asing

Donnerstag, 25. September 2003, 00:31

ich habe ein besseren idee! Ich frage nicht mehr um bilder, und AC shickt mir sofort ein Aquaero! Naturlich zahle ich dafür. Wie lange noch bis er fertig ist?

Mittwoch, 24. September 2003, 23:34

ja mehr pics! pics wass man mit dem software tun kann, wie etwas mit WinAmp, oder wieviel e-mail man im box hat. Die temperaturen von grafik karte, CPU etc etc. Ich wollte bitte BESCHTELLLEN! Habe monate gewartet für die Athlon64, und 2 wochen her komt AC mit die Aquaero. Konnte ich wieder 3-4 wochen warten.

Mittwoch, 24. September 2003, 23:01

First Post!!!! Sorry for typing English, but my German writing is too bad to put down here. Seen this site often, watched the forum, saw birth of the AquaStream, had wanting feeling with the 360 radiator, but the Aquaero really made something loose. I WANT ONE!!!!! ;D This baby is going to control my next PC, which will be a watercooled Athlon64 3200+. Hopefully, it won't take AC months before I can place my order. Will there be a package containing the Aquaero and AquaStream? Better, take the k...