• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Freitag, 29. Mai 2009, 01:35

Forenbeitrag von: »Malik«

NEW! high flow sensor

Zitat von »majorblue« The flowrate depends on the flow direction. If you install the flowmeter against the flow direction shown on the flowmeter you get a flow rate which is twice higher then the real flowrate. Please check the connection and the flow direction when using the second flowmeter - GMR. The first flowrate should be the right. I will try to rotate my flow meter and check it out UPDATE: I mount upside down and nothing, the same value of flow

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2009, 17:10

NEW! high flow sensor

I have question about l/h results on this flowmeter. On my pump which is swiftech mcp355 i have 120-130 l/h ( on 100% power and 169 impulse set on aquaero ). The same pump and liquidcooling setup ( the same blocks ) but on diffrent flowmeter - GMR ( i set him like producer said ) i have 240 l/h. And i don't have which results is good or wrong Any sugestions ?

Dienstag, 28. April 2009, 16:45

Ramplex Cu Edition problem with mount on Asus Rampage Formula

I have problem with this block: He slips from this ram clips and i cant mount him. Any ideas ?

Montag, 27. April 2009, 00:29

NEW! high flow sensor

Montag, 16. Februar 2009, 22:20

Poweradjust and laing D5

I have question about poweradjust panel - can i plug in laing d5 to this panel ? Or this pump is to voltage strong for him ?

Montag, 21. Mai 2007, 04:09

Watercooling by Malik

[deleted] (See Shoggys post below)

Sonntag, 20. Mai 2007, 02:30

Re: Poweradjust and Laing Ultra

Ok, panel works with aquasuite ;D But it doesn't work with pump. When i change output power from standard ( 100% ) to for example 66%,80% - pump make some strange noise, then stops after that panel start with startboost status. With jumper or without - the same happend. One think more: Aquasuite shows 45xx rpm ( on 100% power ), but speedfan - 37xx rpm ?? Why ? Some screens:

Samstag, 19. Mai 2007, 22:59

Ok it's works But i have two more questions 1. Jumper - how to set it up ? 2. I connect panel with USB cable to the mobo ... and nothing. Windows XP shows nothing Why

Samstag, 19. Mai 2007, 18:23

Ok Thanks So this look like that: Something more ?

Samstag, 19. Mai 2007, 16:40

Poweradjust and Laing Ultra

I have noob question ;D Could someone help me how connect this pump ( Laing Ultra ) to this panel ?