• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Mittwoch, 20. August 2008, 15:48

Forenbeitrag von: »maN1C«

Re: multiswitch USB 1.41 Version LT

Looks like you have to do it, muffdiver. I'd appreciate it if you also could help me find the "any-key" ;D Jokes aside, i didnt know taskmanager displays application spesific CPU usage relative to full load. For instance, right now there is a prosess running that uses 97. It doesnt say 97 what and total CPU usage is 4%. Bit off topic this though :-) Back to topic, I'm hoping the Aquaero with its cpu will take most of the prosessing load, so I ordered both...

Mittwoch, 20. August 2008, 05:04

Re: Aquasuite new version

My Anti-virus reported a problem with that file, but according to german section of forums its clean. Try disable your anti-virus and dl and run it.

Dienstag, 19. August 2008, 13:58

Virus or Trojan in Aquasuite 4.62.00?

Avast Antivirus reports a Trojan in the Aquasuite 4.62.00 download :O Win32 Trojan-gen

Dienstag, 19. August 2008, 13:29

Very nice tip!!! One final question for now: How do you link Aquaero with the multiswitch?

Dienstag, 19. August 2008, 10:27

Thank you, Sebastian :-) Can the Aquasuite read the built-in sensors on for example gfx card or motherboard?

Dienstag, 19. August 2008, 05:39

multiswitch USB 1.41 Version LT

http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…d&threadID=1236 The English part of the forums are a bit slow :-) Can any of you guys help me? Feel free to respond in German even if I write in English :-)

Dienstag, 19. August 2008, 05:34

Re: Flowmeter for aquaero in 'high flow' setup

Why do you want that high a flow? It has virtually no impact on your temeratures. In fact I have seen tests that show flow as low as 60l/hour perform just as well as 200 l/hour, with whats concidered to be both high and low flow waterblocks. CPU delta increased by just 0,1 Kelvin in one of the tests. High flow rates just increases pressure in the loop, creating more risk of leaks. Dropping water temerature has much more of an impact on temperatures in your hardware.

Dienstag, 19. August 2008, 05:23

Aquasuite is running in your system tray, so it has to use some resources. I want to know how much. I also want to know from what sensors do the temperaure readings come from, if you use the multiswitch to controll fans by temperature. Can Aquasuite read the temp sensors on your gfx cards or chipsets for instance? :-)

Sonntag, 17. August 2008, 21:57

multiswitch USB 1.41 Version LT

How much load will this put on the CPU?

Freitag, 1. August 2008, 15:22

Re: AM2N32 SLI Mobo + Voltage regs

I think you should try contacting ac directly first. One of my mates run an UK based water cooling shop, and according to him, ac representative in UK is very slow on answering or responding to anything. At the moment one of my mates customers is waiting for a waterblock that he ordered 3 weeks ago...

Freitag, 1. August 2008, 14:51

Re: Aquaduct 360 XT flow sensor problem

Are you abselutely positivly sure water is flowing? I'd say CPU temps indicate that the 0 flow is correct reading from flow sensor. Muffdiver, video tutorials from aquacomputer clearly states that what order waterblocks are in the loop is completely irrelevant for cooling performance. I disagree with this, but this is what ac claims.

Freitag, 25. Juli 2008, 17:46

Re: Where to buy distilled water in IE?

Zitat von »MUFFDIVER« o.0 found mine and they were at a Halfords Your local gas station, workshop or reseller of car batteries also should have it, as it's used in batteries on cars.