• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-19 von insgesamt 19.

Sonntag, 16. November 2003, 01:37

Forenbeitrag von: »mashie«

Re: The Y2k-bug

Zitat von »thore« when looking at the first pic you've posted here i would like you to still spent some time in completing the bug's face: add some kind of teethy mouth to the gap between the middle part (which contains the eyes and on/off switch) and the lower part (feet). by this you could hide the little black box and the 6 screws/spacer (4 silver, 2 red (+2 red on the other side i think)) one can spot there at the moment. Thanks, I left the gap open intentionally since othervise people woul...

Sonntag, 16. November 2003, 01:33

Zitat von »certhas« btw. where are the switches for the servo motors ? somewhere hidden ? certhas The servo controller is connected the +5vsb line for power from the PSU. So with power on and computer off the wings are down. When the computer is started, the normal +5v line from the PSU goes active and pull a relay that switch the inputs signals to the controller. The input signals are simply potentiometers set to different values giving you two distinct positions for the servo to move to (on p...

Freitag, 14. November 2003, 20:56

Zitat von »snippy« :o Congratulations to you! Really great and amazing work! If somebody says this isnt unique I'll kick his/her a** ;D Some questions: How long did this project take? And if you want to / are allowed to say; Wo much did it cost? Cu P.s.: I think almost everybody in the forum can talk or understand english.. its noch the problem Thanks! As for the total cost I don't know and I have a feeling I really don't want to know either...

Freitag, 14. November 2003, 20:49

Zitat von »clanless« but please use the aquacomputer pump instead of the competetive products by inn0v4c00L regards cl I would have if they had been available back in May when I did all the shopping for hardware...

Freitag, 14. November 2003, 04:23

The Y2k-bug

Presidents and generals feared it, the investors feared it, more or less everyone feared it that very night a few years ago. Billions had been spent on hunting it down, still no one had even caught a glimpse of it... until now. Let me present the Millennium bug. Full 20 page worklog with 140+ pics here I'm sorry it is all in english but you can always just look at the images

Samstag, 10. Mai 2003, 02:01

Re: mods by mashie

Zitat von »Manuel_aka_MDK@AquaBox-basteln« Hehehe, 900hp and over 900nm are very impressive... ;D But the new Renault Clio V6 is also not bad... How much are the costs for the "3"? Material, screws an anodising... CU I would rather have this and this then the Renault Clio V6 As for the cost of 3: Watercutting + Aluminium £200 Anodising £100 Spacers, nuts and threaded rods about £40 Then I also had to buy a £100 Igloo 3 case to get the aluminium mobo tray from.

Samstag, 10. Mai 2003, 00:22

Zitat von »Manuel_aka_MDK@AquaBox-basteln« Ahhh, from Sweden? Do you know Dahlbäck Racing? These guys are totally car freaks... ;D Their HQ is in S-784 73 Borlänge. They made this incredible car... http://www.dahlbackracing.se is the webpage. Have a look... But one question do I have yet: The "3" looks like something like green. How is this color called? CU I have heard about them (they are in the opposite corner of Sweden to where I used to live). I prefer cars that do 0-62 mph in less then 4 ...

Freitag, 9. Mai 2003, 03:05

Zitat von »Wudelschnitz« Instead of the first they all look great. But you where is the DVD-Drive in "3". Ok, it was only for a Intel presentation, but what about an OS for "3"? Greets, Wudelschnitz NP: The Devin Townsend Band - Away edit: English Grammar  : No worries with the grammar, I'm swedish so I fight with it myself. Unfortunately I selected french instead of german back in school... The "3" has an external USB2 CDRW to use at installations/games and is running WinXP. Motherboards that ...

Freitag, 9. Mai 2003, 02:57

Zitat von »azrael« Wow! Great work! :o My favorite is the 3rd one, realy great! But the cooling system of your first looks a bit strange : greetz azrael I agree, back in 2001 when I was looking around for parts to use for that case I didn't know this site existed...

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003, 19:42

Zitat von »immortal« mashie !? :o creator of Anemone and Oenone here in this forum ? wow ;D It is indeed ;D Zitat von »geCKo« Your mods are realy beautiful. My favourites are the last 2 and of course, it's a honour to have you here. Why did you joined this forum?!?... geCKo Thanks, I thought it could be nice to hang out on an european mainland board as well and not only US/UK boards (even though I can't speak german). Another reason is that I probably will use some aqua parts in my next project...

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003, 19:21

Zitat von »Manuel_aka_MDK@AquaBox-basteln« http://www.mashie.org/hardforum/3_030.jpg What the hack is THIS? Looks very cool! (guess you won´t have thermal problems with this "case" ;D) How did you made it? And what was it originally? CU PS: The anemone-mod ist known here. Great work! And the "2002 Syrinix" does have a pretty cool "window"... The "3" was originally 2mm sheet aluminium. I have full write-ups with details for each case here.

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003, 19:15

Zitat von »biddschedabber« Hi mashi! Welcome to the forum. Your cases are really masterpieces.   I have a question regarding the 'Oenone' case. Can I mount a normal ATX-board in a Silicone Graphics case without drilling new holes for the screws? Cheers biddschedabber Thanks. The short answer is no. The long answer is that a normal ATX board is too big, MicroATX is the biggest you can fit inside. All the SGI internals are proprietory so they simply don't follow any standards, you will most likel...

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003, 19:08

Zitat von »Gurke« really sweet! especially the last one is really good! is that complete selfmade? mfg, gurke Everything but the motherboard tray is made out of watercut aluminium that later was anodised blue. Since I like most people don't have that kind of equipment, I simply did the drawings in AutoCAD and had a company do the cutting.

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003, 18:59

Re: aquaPOWER working with both 110 and 220V?

Zitat von »Vitektim« Hi! There ar often Psu which can choose the Input Voltage by itself. My Zalman works with 100-240V. Having read the Datasheet of the Engelking AP2-6300 SFC-A(different model), i guess the Apo would work on 110V, too. But for Questions, you better write an e-mail  or wait for a statement of ac. If they don´t answer you should or could write to engelking. Guess I'm impatient sometimes, was hoping someone around here already got one, will send a mail instead... Normally highqu...

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003, 02:00

aquaPOWER working with both 110 and 220V?

Hello, I searched but couldn't find the answer, is the aquaPOWER working with both 110 and 220 volt?

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003, 01:53

And here is the first case built 2003... 3 This project started when Intel contacted me regarding a case to show off their new Pentium 4 3.06GHz with. I couldn't let down this nice offer so brainstorming mode was next on the agenda. After a while I got the idea, why not put a 3GHz computer inside the digit three... Specs: Intel P4 3.06GHz Intel D845PEBT2 512MB generic DDR333 ATI Radeon 9700 PRO Seagate Barracuda V 80GB S-ATA LiteON External USB2.0 40x/12x/40x CDRW QTec 400w PSU Gold Mods: Comple...

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003, 01:48

Oenone built 2002 This project is a 1996 Silicone Graphics O2 workstation with an original 17.3" widescreen LCD monitor converted to a gaming machine. Externally, the only hint of a modification is that the audio and video ports on the left hand side has been replaced with a dark blue piece of plastic. When powered up, blue light will flood from all air intakes and the dark blue piece of plastic will reveal a Noritake graphical VFD. The most significant modification can only be seen from behind ...

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003, 01:46

2002 Anemone This is a conversion of a 1946 Bush DAC 90 bakelite radio into a home entertainment PC. The big brass buttons on the front are power and reset switches, between them in the round window are 200 red LEDs which belongs to two 10-channel spectrum analyzers connected to the left and right channel on the sound card. Above the spectrum analyzers which are embedded in clear cast resin is a modified CrystalFontz 634 LCD (converted from green to red and inverted). A slim line cd-rom player i...

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003, 01:41

mods by mashie

Hello, I thought it might be a nice thing to show my creations for the german audience and this seems like a nice forum. You might have seen some of these cases around the globe but here they are again First off, one of my oldest cases (built before I found this site) 2002 Syrinix. Specs: XP1800 @ 1.53 EpoX 8K7A+ 2 x 256MB Corsair PC2400 IBM 60GXP 60GB Plextor PlexWriter 16/10/40A Floppy Powerman 300W PSU Cooling: Eheim 1048 DangerDen Maze2 DangerDen northbridge block DangerDen GF3 block DangerD...