• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 20:46

Forenbeitrag von: »maverick72«

Re: Best 6800gt for Aquagrafx block

Zitat von »Shoggy« Yes and no The two bigger metallic bolts in this picture and the black rubber bands are not included in delivery. He used them because there were some bolts missing... The plastic screws and rings are part of the delivery. Never got the plastic screws and ring I'm ordering some bent fittings and other stuff from Dan this weekend so I will ask if he has some spare. Thanks!

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 19:11

Re: Best 6800gt for Aquagrafx block

Zitat von »back_orifice« I read of some members here installing the block on the ASUS... Here are some installation instructions: http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…&threadID=29969 But its a german thread.... Wow .... best install guide I ever saw ... and I can't read a word in German Thanks alot!! Point of view is a brand of card? Never heard of it but i'm assuming its a typical "follow the reference design of nvidia". BTW never got those plastic screws, rubbers, bolts with my Aquagrafx ...

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 18:43

Best 6800gt for Aquagrafx block

Just fried my BFG 6800GT because I really installed it like an idiot. I overscrewed the board to the block and bent the card. I'm bying another one (l still love my block) and wanted to know which brand NOT to buy because the installation went bad or had to mod the block, etc, etc. Just wanted some input. Thanks. eVGA: ?? ASUS: ?? BFG: Don't overscrew, put spacers in bottom to flush the block. MSI: ??

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 18:38

Re: Just got the 6800 waterblock.....

Zitat von »SNTmods« Its a common sense install lad. Your 4 metal screws are used around the chipset with the included plastic washers. The plastic screws are used on the outside of the card. Just be easy when bolting the block down and work from inside out so you reduce the flex of the card. -Dan Altrought I partially agree with the common sense I also agree with the request ... it would be nice. I got all my stuff in one box .... nothing was telling me those screws go with those holes and stuf...

Samstag, 19. Februar 2005, 19:55

Re: pump starts .... and stops ... aquabus error l

Zitat von »back_orifice« But this all just works when u have the AS... ;D ;D All good ... thx guys

Samstag, 19. Februar 2005, 18:38

Re: pump starts .... and stops ... aquabus error l

Zitat von »Shoggy« Maybe the jumper of the deaeration-mode is set. It's the one on the right. 1x flash impulse of the red led means that your psu doesn't deliver enough power (below tolerance of 12V). The psu is a antec 420 true power which should be alright. What does that jumper do and more important ... where should it be ... thanks alot for your help.

Samstag, 19. Februar 2005, 18:26

pump starts .... and stops ... aquabus error light

Need help bleeding my systems ... got all the leaks .. filled my reservoir ... started the pump ... loop looks good ... BUT pump stop for a second ... error light comes on ... pump goes back on for couple of seconds. What i'm I missing? edit: I got the 3 red blink which is pumpe nimmt keinen strom auf oder ist nicht angeschlossen Which according to babelfish ... pump takes up no river or is not not attached That really isn't helping

Freitag, 7. Januar 2005, 03:29

Re: parts infos and best way to buy those parts

Zitat von »NikoMo« well... all the other forgot the most important thing... hi, and welcome to the board you might need some angels and t-connectors too. it's better to order and don't need them, but don't order and need them. Thanks for the help guys! I'ts really appreciated! No problem for the language lessons ... I get to practice a lot of german here and on the AC site ... didn't remember the lessons in school ... got to thank Sandra for grabbing all my attention in class ... ahh the days ....

Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2005, 22:48

Zitat von »0800-S-P-A-N-I« ^ | | voila, ce garcon en francais: Stephane Courbé (c'est vrai cette traduction, maverik72?) Almost .... Stephane part is ok ... the K for Courbé is not ... would be ... Ka or Cas (s is silent) or also Qua .... which doesn't mean anything special except for "cas" which means case (not the computer one )

Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2005, 20:18

Of course ... I forgot to mention that I would get the High end 240 supply kit. High End 240 kit Cpu block (cpuplex evo) plexiglass GPU block (aquagraph fx6800 rev2) GPU copper kit Sound mat kit Aquatube alu mounting bracket Aquatube blue led mod Do I still need the ACFluid and Plug and Cool connection set for Aquastream??

Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2005, 20:13

Zitat von »Stefan« Hi .. give me a call between 10 am and 6 pm 00493044674081 Regards Stefan Ok .. thanks for the help Will do it around 1 pm (7am Montreal, Canada local time). English? French? Hobbes: Thanks for the tip about the connection set and the hoses ... I tought there was with the kit or with the parts, no?? Yes, I meant ACfluid ... which I tought came with the kit as well?

Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2005, 19:08

parts infos and best way to buy those parts

Ok ... a bit complicated but please bear with me : I'm from Canada ... french (and english as well) but I have a girlfriend that lives in Paris. I want to order some parts form the berlin site so they could ship it to my gf address in France so she can bring those parts with her in Canada on the 20 (january). - Can it be done using my visa card?? - Easier for her to place the order with Carte Bleu?? - Will I get the parts in time?? - Can I do this by phone? Will they take my order in english? Fr...