• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-35 von insgesamt 35.

Freitag, 30. März 2007, 19:21

Forenbeitrag von: »mcr«

cuplex evo rev 1.1

Hey Does anyone know if this cooler fits on a socket 775 motherboard? i have this bracket : http://www.aqua-computer-systeme.de/shop…ilder/21145.jpg

Sonntag, 4. Februar 2007, 14:50

Re: Question about coolant

yeah i did, but what does rinse mean?

Sonntag, 4. Februar 2007, 13:09

yeah, but what do you mean with rinse your cooler? i am using innovatek protect right now wich is anti algen. so i cant use the hose with 8/10 screw fittings? thats a pity

Samstag, 3. Februar 2007, 20:33

so i take it that this : Tubing PUR active blue plug&cool that this ISNT a blue hose, but just a blue UV, because i dont want a blue hose. it says also plug&cool but i just use screw fittings. maybe shoggy can help me out on this one

Freitag, 2. Februar 2007, 21:56

Question about coolant

Hello I was wondering how to get a effect like these following photo's. http://www.casecon.de/blackdeath/lianli36.jpg http://www.shoggy.de/ac_forum/case06_innen3_g.jpg do you use some special hoses or a special fluid? also. i have the same cpu cooler as on the picture of this picture: http://www.shoggy.de/ac_forum/case06_innen3_g.jpg but i used some wrong coolant. i just used distilled water and now after a few months it has some algen in it. can i remove those or is it better to buy a new coole...

Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2006, 18:38

german computer webshops

hello i just wanted to know if there are any cheap, good german webshops where you buy your computer hardware, because in the netherlands its expensive and i can get it dilivered from germany, do any of you know a good hardware related webshop?

Freitag, 23. Juni 2006, 13:34

Re: sli waterblock

maybe this can give you a idea i made 2 photos the screw is accualy longer as on the photo, but i just made the photo how it looks like when its in the motherbord.

Freitag, 23. Juni 2006, 12:24

Re: sli waterblock

no not that, just the screws are too small, i cant screw the waterblock up, also it says it will go around the back of the graphics card, at mine it doesnt it just came right under it. i mailed info@aqua-computer.de hope they can help me soon.

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2006, 23:53

sli waterblock

hello i have installed my watercooling set today, but the waterblock of the chipset did not fit in, i just couldnt get the screws in too the back and then they where to small.... so i couldnt fit things in. i have the asus a8n SLI motherbord. can anyone help me?

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006, 22:54

Re: howto drill in aluminium

well a friend of mine just told me i could leave the drill holes for the fans, so i can just cut in a straight line, so there needs to be no more drilling, thats pritty handy for me!

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006, 22:10

i have wood, but according to my mom it needs to stand on the ground so it can hit the impact, if id just hold my hand under with the hammer, and id hit it my hand would just bounch back

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006, 22:06

i just use a normal hammer where you punch nails in etc, i can hit hard enough thats not the problem, so i dont see how a bigger hammer can help me with this one, ill just see if i can get one of those pointers.

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006, 21:57

mmh fack, i dont have a piece of wood here, and my mom says that its inpossible to get a piece of wood in the case, i just hope the local store sells those pointers, because i really need to fix this problem

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006, 21:50

ah, i kinda see what you mean with putting something under it, you mean like a piece of wood? your english is just fine eccept for the bagging part ;p

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006, 21:39

well i just checked out your second option to hit your drill with a hamer, but nothing serious happend, just a little dot on the aluminium. i guess this isnt the way you mean?

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006, 21:35

cool, ill check if i can get one of those in the store tomorow, i hope that works because if it does im real pleased. my mom just tried in a old case to use a nail with a hammer but that didnt work really well lol, nothing happend it was like the nail bounched back when you hit it with the hammer, i suppose this isnt the right way.

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006, 21:11

aha i see, so how fast the drill goes does not matter. i now have 4 big holes and kinda misformed because i didnt use that tool, do you have a picture of the tool i need? also is it required to puch hard when you drill or just take it easy?

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006, 21:03

howto drill in aluminium

hello i recently bought the lianli pc75 case, and a radiator grill. i have a question about this. when i drill a hole for the screws it wont drill correctly its always off by a few mm's like when i drill a hole on the exact spot where i drawed where to drill it comes out and it does not fit. does anyone have any usefull tips for me? i just have a simple drill, its not a very fast one but the drill's are good and the drawing is also good.

Samstag, 17. Juni 2006, 12:52

Re: airplex evo 240 grille mole

cool thanks, also i have the hydor pump is there anyway i can get a 8/10 mm hose on it?

Samstag, 17. Juni 2006, 00:22

Re: airplex evo 240 grille mole

cool, but how can i use this, i cant print it out so how can i know what the dimensions are, or is the best way for me to wait till the grill arives then draw it over or something?

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2006, 20:07

Re: question for a aqua-computer employee/staff

i have recieved word that the send will be here today or tomorow, so tomorow means friday, i hope they are sure about this because i dont like long waitings

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 21:12

thanks bro, i hope you will also recieve your stuff soon.

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 19:56

i will recieve it tomorow or friday like stefen said i ordered watercooling and a case of 350+/- euro, i also had a discount of 50 euro on it, so the long waiting is eventualy worth it.

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 18:46

yeah lol, i had the same problem but one some other modgear, i wanted to mod my case then i hear that i need to wait like 1 month or something to get the stuff, i thought ill buy a new case next month and mod it with the modding stuff, so thats what i will do i got evrything in, except for the aquacompter stuff, and cablesleeving.

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 17:07

maybe you can make a threat just like i did or PM a aquacomputer employee.

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 16:53

10 days for a package to arrive in a other country is pritty long, i hope it doesnt take that long from germany to holland, but holland is located right next to it so no need to go though other country and go to alot of customs.

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 16:42

soz for double post but i dont know what the edit button is in german. also depends on what kind of post compangy they use, here on holland we have TPG, DHL, TNT etc... depends on that also, maybe you should find out what kind aquacomputer is using and maybe you can find out how long it takes on their website to ship parts to your country.

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 16:32

sending a package to a different country can take long as normal. how long have you been waiting then?

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 15:07

airplex evo 240 grille mole

hello is there anyway to get a mole for the airplex evo 240 radiator grille? its just a sketch of it so i can know where i need to cut the lines etc, a friend of mine spoke of it and he told me i could download it somewhere anyone knows where i can download it?

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 00:35

cool, i hope you recieved the money otherwise there is deffently something wrong. hope to recieve a email soon.

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 19:33

question for a aqua-computer employee/staff

hello since you aint answering emails i will make a topic on the forum. this is for stephan, or stefen i believe i made a order and i paid it at 1th of june, but i dont see anything that you have recieved the payment or not, i called my bank today and they said it was completed at the 1st of june, i like to know what is going on. i mailed a few emails to you to support, info and another few hoping to get a reply on the email. dear regards Daan Bijlholt

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2006, 17:25

Re: fittings question

does a reply on a email always takes quite a time?

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2006, 12:30

Re: fittings question

oke thanks, also i have made my order but i cant pay yet, i will next week, im still waiting on a respond on email but is itpossible to change your order like adding stuff, or removing and putting something else instaid of it? because i ordered a stacker, if i can get enough money i will buy a lian li case. is that possible? sorry for my bad english dear regards Daan Bijlholt

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2006, 01:27

fittings question

hello i am looking for 8/10 mm PUSH IN fittings g1/4 and g1/8 , do you sell these aqua computer? if yes could you post me a link or name so its about 8mm inside and 10mm outside. dear regards Daan Bijlholt