• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Freitag, 17. August 2007, 16:58

Forenbeitrag von: »MDHellDK«

Re: pump noise

hi again i have upped the frequency to 63Hz, then i used a straw, placed it on the aquajet and helped sucking out the air now theres no noise and the water runs like a river :o i just hope that i can recreate it after refilling the system with clean water ??? thx a lot for your respons Morten

Freitag, 17. August 2007, 16:13

thx again   i have turned it upside down, i have shook all night long   and still noisy, now i have upped the frequency on the pump to 70hz, the noise disappears after 5 secs but there is no flow?? and theres white foam/bubbles in the hoses Morten

Freitag, 17. August 2007, 15:30

thx, but i have had the pump running for hours and it still is were noisy Morten

Freitag, 17. August 2007, 13:56

pump noise

Hi all i've finished putting my system together and have filled water in it, but i can't stop my pump from making noise... For how long should the pump make noise, i've tried both deariation and normal mode... the pump is really noisy in deariation mode i'm using a high end 360 system with aquastream pump.

Sonntag, 12. August 2007, 20:32

Re: Aquatube, aquajet and tubemeter

Hey Shoggy, thx for really fast reply i have mounted it as you mention, so i let it stay so MDHellDK

Sonntag, 12. August 2007, 20:17

Aquatube, aquajet and tubemeter

Hi all, again ;D is it possible to use aquajet and tubemeter in an aquatube?? even if the tubemeter touch the aquajet?? MDHellDK

Samstag, 11. August 2007, 15:00

Re: temp sensors for aquaero

thx for reply, i will return when i have put the pc back together again

Freitag, 10. August 2007, 23:39

Re: temp sensors for aquaero

thx for your reply ;D which water temp conversion thingy ??? I thought that the temp senors were for measuring core temperature on the CPU, GPU and chipset, so that the fan would adapt speed for high low cooling :o MDHellDK

Freitag, 10. August 2007, 14:36

temp sensors for aquaero

Hi all, i'm a newbie in WC and have just bought: Cuplex XT di CPU cooler Twinplex XT chipset cooler aquagraFX for 8800 GTS with core pro high end 360 kit aquaero 4,00 I have searched high and low for some pictures and or some explainations for where to mount the temp sensors... i know where they fit on the aquaero but where does the other end go??? MDHellDK