• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-23 von insgesamt 23.

Samstag, 9. Juli 2005, 15:59

Forenbeitrag von: »modsquad«

Re: XT spring question

You don't need the motherboards metal backing plate. You will not be applying the downforce a stock heatsink/fan combo requires..

Montag, 23. Mai 2005, 18:48

Re: Need Cool Current PSU technical specs...Please

No, this guy had problems trying to run a SLi setup with the Cool Current have a look at his project AlumaxX

Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2005, 20:59

Re: Aquadrive Dual Problem

NO.NO. I only buy AC gear not sell it.

Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2005, 17:58

They did make a "titan-color" single AquaDrive up until perhaps 6 months ago. I have one. I have no idea why they would stop or why they would pick to only make blue ones (or so it would seem).. Now that is a sexy AquaDrive..

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 00:33

I have a AquaDrive question. Visiting AC's online shop it would seem the only color for the units (the single as well as the dual) is BLUE. I know the single was available in a silver-type color in the past. I hope AC has plans for color options for these wonderful units.

Samstag, 30. April 2005, 21:53

Re: Cuplex XT questions

Pick up some Novus heavy and fine scratch remover (polishing compound). I mess with alot of acrylic, and I can tell you the stuff is very good..

Donnerstag, 31. März 2005, 17:29

Re: Aquatube reservoir

Black Chrome is done the same way as regular chrome electroplating but with a dark black chromium coating over nickel instead of the usual silver. BUt the switch in question is a Bulgin Vandal switch. It is designed to be "vandal-proof". You would need to take the switch apart to chrome it, which is all but impossible.. Sorry..

Sonntag, 20. März 2005, 16:45

Re: Too Hot

Zitat von »Pole« No - the problem is still the same. Case airflow = 2 fans front blowing in (medium speed), 2 fans rear blowing out(high speed), 2 fans/airplex 160 blowing in(medium speed) Room temperature =23C External temperature of pump feed connector=36C How do I measure water temperature and water flow? I can see the water flow through the Aquatube glass and it looks good. Does anyone else have an intel 580 cpu. What temperature do you have? What about thermal compound between your CPU and...

Sonntag, 6. März 2005, 10:08

Cuplex XT

I just ran across the new cuplex XT Do you have a release date for these units or are they just prototypes?

Samstag, 19. Februar 2005, 10:51

Re: 1/2" Barb Moded Aquatube and AquaZilla

Zitat von »SNTmods« I guess you just dont understand that the Aquatube is so very popular in the U.S. that I had to start having them modified for a larger market, namely the 1/2" ID systems that many in the states have. Its just common businesss sense and Im surprised that AC didnt do it before I did. Please dont get me wrong though, I love smaller tubes but I have a business to run. -Dan I am not a fan of "big-bore" h20 cooling, but the mod is well done. PolarFlow barbs? Be glad AC did not ma...

Freitag, 18. Februar 2005, 17:44

Re: AC Fluid Question

Zitat von »back_orifice« Thats the problem when u live in US... But Dan shall be a nice guy.... btw, Your Case looks amazing... Yes, no question Dan an Good Guy, I think I pick on him more than I should, but..what can I say, I want my AC gear!! thanks, glad you like what you see.

Freitag, 18. Februar 2005, 05:26

Zitat von »thetruephoenix« Try giving SNTmods a poke, he'll prolly be glad to help you... On another note, is your Case custombuilt? it reminds me of an Apple... Shame on me if you show this in your link, but quite frankly, i'm not in the mood to look at 600 pictures tonight anymore I have been getting my Aqua-Computer gear from SNT, but honestly he is very slow (months of waiting for stuff). The case is a Lian Li V1000B.

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005, 11:05

Zitat von »hobbes_dmS« just read through the thread. after a few pages, i knew you're crazy i freaked. you are really mad. really. I would have to agree. Custom one-off acrylic washers.. I have been working on this project for over 6 months and am not finished yet!! (H20 Testing). I love Aqua-Computer's gear (the best in the industry) but it is HARD to get in the States. When will the English webstore open for business, and when will the Dual-AquaDrive be available?

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005, 09:57

Zitat von »hobbes_dmS« wohoo, awesome! is that some kind of 3d-holographics in the window and the front? i like your aquaero Laser etched windows front and side. 600 more pictures here. http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=62286

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005, 09:33

Zitat von »x-stars« nice pic Really nice pic Gimme some more ;D

Montag, 17. Januar 2005, 11:22

Zitat von »hobbes_dmS« 98 % Water 2% AC-Fluid Thanks for the quick response. I will be adding AC fluid soon

Montag, 17. Januar 2005, 09:31

AC Fluid Question

What is the correct ratio of H20 to AC Fluid??

Montag, 13. Dezember 2004, 11:34

Re: AquagraFX6800 Installation Question

The screws are too short..Back plate or not..Shame on AC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Montag, 13. Dezember 2004, 08:44

Zitat von »modsquad« Well I was able to get my 6800Ultra mounted to the AquagraFX6800. With one problem, the (4) metal bolts supplied by AC are just to short. I tried using them, but compressing the blocks core and then trying to get two cross-cornered bolts/plastic washers/nuts started is all but impossible. A person would need three hands. I had a few bolts of the same size but a few MM longer. With those, no problem... Longer bolts Aqua-Computer..Please..

Montag, 13. Dezember 2004, 08:40

Well I was able to get my 6800Ultra mounted to the AquagraFX6800. With one problem, the (4) metal bolts supplied by AC are just to short. I tried using them, but compressing the blocks core and then trying to get two cross-cornered bolts/plastic washers/nuts started is all but impossible. A person would need three hands. I had a few bolts of the same size but a few MM longer. With those, no problem... Longer bolts Aqua-Computer..Please..

Freitag, 10. Dezember 2004, 16:55

AquagraFX6800 Installation Question

As my new Aquagra FX6800 came with no installation instructions, I have a few questions. The (4) metal nuts/bolts and plastic washers are for the four center bolt holes around the GPU? and the remaining plastic bolts for the other eight mounting holes? The videocards stock bottom pressure plate is not needed? Thanks in Advance.

Donnerstag, 18. November 2004, 15:13

Re: English Section ?

Zitat von »Ice_Tea« A big Thanks for the English section Im intrested in the hypersys development http://www.aquacomputer.de/e_content/e_inarbeit.htm I dont have any Questions but im sure i and others will when it goes into full production Thanks again Ice Tea This is great news I love aqua-computer's equipment. I am in the process of building a H20 cooled system with more than a few AQ components. This forum could be very helpful

Donnerstag, 18. November 2004, 15:00

Re: Cuplex Pro available in Silver?

Zitat von »SNTmods« Well, I got my answer. Cuplex Pro in Silver will be on order. I'll post some pics for eye candy sake when I get it if AC doesnt post it first. Thanks Stephan! -Dan It will be cool to see a Cuplex Pro in silver. What will it cost?