Es ist fluoreszierende Markierung Mein Freund

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2005, 04:49

Forenbeitrag von: »aviddigi«

Re: The Silver Dream Lian Li V2000 Dual Rad Set-up

Always nice to see more V2000's :o

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 09:12

Re: few setup problems

0.4 at 550 pulse should not be a problem in my eyes; I have 0.2 with an evo 360 type rad and 2 aquagraphx blocks for 6800’s. For the USB problem, newer MSI boards have power header problems ( I know you don’t have one ) so what I did was take a USB cable for a printer cut it and added the 5 slot connect for the aquaero. Problem is that you plug into the header for outside components and then have to run the cable back into the case. Hope this helps sounds like a pain but it’s the only way I got ...

Mittwoch, 13. April 2005, 01:35

Re: V2000 SLI Lots of pics

Updated PICS as of 4/12/05 and the computer is for sale!

Freitag, 8. April 2005, 07:24

The PSU is just below the rear 120mm fan, i read you were getting a v2000 on hard forum. The plate that holds the PSU has two 80mm fans also. I just switched put the PSU ontop and the fans below it then installed. Also the 120mm rogge mod rad and shroud are in the front of the case. HDD racks got hacked out and thats were the 1048 pump for the CPU and HDD blocks went. The fan shroud is from dtekcustoms.com Also i would like to thank Chris at AC for helping me out with my Aquaero issues

Samstag, 26. März 2005, 20:01

Re: How to Clean the Cuplex?

ketchup and a rag, someone had brought me a danger den cooled 6800 block. NO copper color just green monsters all around, Ketchup on to the rag or tooth brush then i used a metal polish called FLITZ to get the shine back.

Donnerstag, 24. März 2005, 22:54

Chris at AC went to pick up my aquaero that was lost for awhile in the mail. Id just like to thank AC for sending me a new one within the same day of getting the bad one. Thanks AC, Dino and Chris also the computer is still for sale

Donnerstag, 24. März 2005, 22:50

Re: V2000 SLI

Sorry for posting here i dont speak german and made a mistake. If someone could translate thank you very much. The valves that go up and down are for the single rad at the bottome of the case. The valves that go sideways are for the rad ontop of the case. There are two loops, one for CPU and HDD"S (aquadrives) and the second is for the two video cards in SLI. Sorry again Lian LI V2000 Case Custom modded and Painted (Blue Metallic Finish) Mother Board ( MSI NEO4 SLI ) CPU ( AMD FX-53 ) Memory ( P...

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 23:52

V2000 SLI

Montag, 21. März 2005, 06:33

Yes i did polish the rad and all the other AC ( evo 360 aquatube bracket etc. ) thanks for the replies also and if anyone is looking to buy this complete setup just pm me, also it will be sold with 2 6800 gt's in SLI but i dont know about the aquaero, as i dont know where in germany it is.

Samstag, 19. März 2005, 19:53

Rogge is my last name and so i just call them rogge mods, the rad for the cpu and HDD blocks is from a 86 chevette and then i welded plug and cool straights on, flow sensor was drilled out (inlet to match the outlet) for better flow. Then the stand i made for the valves. Nothing specail ;D

Samstag, 19. März 2005, 08:42

V2000 SLI Lots of pics

Ok this is one of three computers i built for recent customers of mine. . The video cards are cooled by a single loop eheim 1048 with a HTF-3 Triple X rad and aquatube res. Second loop is cooled by a Rogge mod 86 chevette heater core with plug and cool fittings and cooling works shroud. Paint was done by me using Blue metallic effect that was used on some guys low rider, pics give no justice to the piant but under light looks incredible. Updated PICS as of 4/12/05 and the computer is for sale! L...

Montag, 14. März 2005, 21:37

Aquaero RMA and phone support ?

I sent my aquaero in RMA because the screen did not work on it. What im trying to find out is what are the hours for phone support. I called acouple of weeks back and it was around 3:00pm german time 6:00am california time. Everytime i call now there is just a busy signal no matter how early i wake up. If anyone can help thank you very much and if there is anyone from AC, my name is Ryan and the aquaero should have been there Tuesday March 8 USPS EMS mail service. Thanks again

Montag, 7. März 2005, 22:15

Re: My aquaero has died!

Same thing happen with me (aquaero died no display etc.) I called up AC and they were polite and helpful. Ended up sending it to them and should be there today. Sprekenze English and someone will help you.

Sonntag, 27. Februar 2005, 07:08

Re: aquaero / aquastream eine panne haden

The problem was on one of the boards itself. Two wires were some how arcing(embeded wires on the board) and causing the pump to fail. Dont know how but my cousin is an electronic engineer and worked on it for awhile and got it to work. Red and green lights stay on all the time but its been running for 3 days now with no problems. But now another computer was brought back and the aquaero does not display anything fans work and pump works when hooked up. Time to start telling my customers that i ...

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 23:48

Re: Best 6800gt for Aquagrafx block

If you never got the plastic screws (missing acouple i should say) lowes had them and im in san diego, orderd two aquagrafx and was missing 2 or 3 plastic screws/bolts. Also i got them on BFG 6800 ultras just dont wrench them down so hard tough guy ;D.

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 23:40

Re: Just got the 6800 waterblock.....

I'll put a third on that, some stuff is easy to figure out/ put together but instructions would be nice and some support going on two weeks with no replys about my aquaero and aquastream pretty weak. Maverick you posted over at hardforum also correct, how did you fix your aquastream problem?

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2005, 04:01

Still no luck tried the controller with a diffrent aquaero and now get 3 red flashes(also controller by itself). I posted in another thread with someone who is having the same troubles. The controllers jumpers are set were they need to be and have checked this against my current working system. Also have emailed AC for almost a week for warranty info or help with no resopnd.

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2005, 03:56

Re: pump starts .... and stops ... aquabus error l

Did you figure out the problem?, i have been fighting with my AS and now it is giving me 3 red flashes. Tried to email AC for the past week about warranty info or help with no response. All the jumpers are where they should be set up the same as my current working setup. Thanks

Freitag, 18. Februar 2005, 23:59

Thank you for fixing my last post, the power supply i have is a brand new 600w enermax noisetaker. When power goes to the aquareo it works fine, power just to the AS controller the red and green lights stay on, someone emailed me and said try changing the plug on the cord going from the pump that connects to the controller (were the pump gets power ) did not work! i ended up just buying a 1046 and criticool relay since this computer is for a customer, just makes me mad that i could not fix it fo...

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005, 18:47

Well i think ill have to get another pump and controller. (third) i tried a new 10 pin connector and still get the same red and green lights(stay on no flash) i tired 2 diffrent power supplys and just hooking power to the AS controller with no luck. Used a multimeter to check the rails going into both the aquaero and aquastrem then the 10 pin connectors which i tried individually and everything is getting power. To top it off im on my third msi nforce 4 board as well so im hoping 3 is the lucky ...

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2005, 06:34

aquaero / aquastream eine panne haden

I have an aquastream and aquaero and wanted to hook them together, i have the cable and everything seems to be hooked up correctly(power just to aquaero as the manual says) and when i turn everything on the status lights on the aquastream controller just stay red and green. This is my first aquacomputer setup and i dont want to be like the guy in the other thread that was just whinning about everything but this is the second pump i have had to get (controller and pump) and aquaero since the plug...

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2004, 03:47

Re: Shipping to US

Just need to know how!

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2004, 03:47

Re: Shipping to US

Dan at SNT is a good guy and i would give him all my cash but UPS always screws him on shipping. I just want to get the stuff direct and all at the same time THANKS

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2004, 03:36

Shipping to US

Hello, Just wanted to know if AC would ship to US (California) if products were bought on the web site. Also how do you pay for it credit card payment into thier bank or ? also if there is a way just to call and place an order. Thanks