• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Montag, 9. Juli 2007, 02:51

Forenbeitrag von: »awelch«

Re: quick question

Well if I were to run 6 AC water blocks would the pump have enough pressure to go through all 6? Also would the radiator be able to sufficiently cool that much heat? also if the system would be able to go through 6 water blocks what would be the best order for them to go in? I was thinking: rad > pump> cpu > gpu1 > gpu2 > spp > mcp > vreg > res > would this be a good order?

Montag, 9. Juli 2007, 00:32

Re: quick question

GPUs - 2x EVGA 8800Ultra so 6 water blocks total.. I was wondering if the water cooling units in this: Aqua Computer Extreme G70 would adequately cool all 6 water blocks when overclocked. Thanks. Edit: Also do you need to use 1/2" or 3/8" tubing with those water cooling components?

Montag, 9. Juli 2007, 00:00

quick question

Hi, I was wondering if the System Lian Li PC-G70 case with included rad/res/pump would be sufficient enough cooling in order to go through 2 8800GTX water blocks, CPU water block, and 3 motherboard water blocks or if I would need to do 2 separate loops. If so are any Lian Li cases big enough to fit 2 pumps, rads, res inside or would it have to be external? Any help appreciated.