• 18.04.2024, 19:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Montag, 10. März 2003, 02:56

Forenbeitrag von: »Mrdonbonjovi«

Re: I'm from the States... A few questions.

for some reason it isn't working for me... I can't even get the www.plug&cool.com to work?

Montag, 10. März 2003, 00:56

Thanks everyone, now that this is all figured out I need to work my ass off at my job! I'll be building my next computer around June/July, I will probably get the watercooling setup in June so I can have my computer running in July. Oh yea! One more thing, I took french and latin in school instead of german so i can't really understand the site. (an english site might help mods!) The plug and cool stuff seems to be popular, but I have no idea what it is/how it works. Since I would be ordering fr...

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 23:43

Ok, everything looks good. I will most likly get the 240 radiator, the internal mount, and the resivoir with internal mount. I will put the rad on top, and the res where gecko placed his. I had a few more performance questions. What is the best order for things to go through. I was thinking pump-cpu-chipset-gfx-rad-res-back to the pump. Again, anyword on US distribution?

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 20:10

Oh, I see... Are the fans placed below the radiator? or above on the external setup? Is there a better spot to have the fans either having air pushed through or pulling air through?

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 19:14

Is ther a picture of the 2 fan external mount? The site only have the 3 fan one... The 3 fan mount wouldn't leave me with enough room for the res on top, but the external 2 fan would be AMAZING cause it would solve all my problems!

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 18:54

I wouldn't say that exactly. What are the major differences in the 1 fan and 2 fan rads? I could just get the 1 fan one if the performance isn't majorly effected. I also noticed there was an external mount for the 3 fan rad, is there one for the 2 fan radiator. That would be cool to have that external and the res on top!, very pimp!

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 17:24

hmm, yea it seems like the ps would be a problem. Would it be possible to modify the powersupply casing to have the raid fit? Or does anyone know of a smaller powersupply... Also just wondering about US sales distribution!

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 16:55

THanks, Does anyone know the measurements of the 2 fan raid when with the internal mounting? I have seen some pics with the internal mount and is seems like it hangs a little bit of metal below where it needs to end... maybe a dremel or something to fix that!

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 05:03

Will there be room for the 2 120mm fan one? or just the 1 fan one?

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 03:59

I'm from the States... A few questions.

Just heard about this company and all I have to say is wow! Great products and from what I head excellent quality. My major question is on the availability of products in the US or able to be shipped to the us. What would be the best vendor either in the US or for shipping to the US. Also the radiator looks like a tank and the resivoir is a beast aswell. I would like to use them both. I have this case: http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage.asp?…-125-225-02.jpg . I was wondering if they woud fit on...