• 27.04.2024, 05:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2013, 22:05

Forenbeitrag von: »mtf«

Aquaero 4 display problem. Not blank screen. (Video)

I managed to sort it out. I unplugged the molex power on the back for at least 24 hours and the display is back to normal. I've stopped sweating now. At least if anyone else has the same problem with this trusty old thing they will know now.

Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2013, 01:44

Aquaero 4 display problem. Not blank screen. (Video)

Not your normal blank screen problem. Mines quite the oposite, too many character on the display and they mean nothing Video here I basically did a new build, and replaced the motherboard, cpu and ram. The aquaero was displaying fine while doing the leaktest with the psu bridge block thing. And it was fine for a while when the computer was running. I cant say exactly when it happened when i was installing drivers or swapping around aquasuite profiles, but i cant seem to fix it. Re-flashing does ...

Donnerstag, 12. September 2013, 16:47

Quick question about the original Aquastream /replacement part.

Ahh, ok. Is that filter good for the aquastream?

Donnerstag, 12. September 2013, 16:01

No, I don't mean that one. I have the aquastream one in my basket. Which pump is the gasket set in the OP for?

Mittwoch, 11. September 2013, 23:27

Hi all. I was just looking at getting a new impeller and gaskets for my old school Aquastream and I came across this in the shop: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2289 I was going to order it anyway as it's not costly but I was wondering if it was for the Aquastream?

Montag, 21. Februar 2011, 05:31

Aquaero 4 Pump 1 not avail, firmware too old!?

Hi there. I've been using my aquaero for a few years now without problems but recently i just noticed on the display as it scrolls through the screens. Pump 1. Not avail. Firmware too old. Not connectet. That is exactly what it say's including typos. I have run the updater, and i have the latest versions of the aquasuite (4.69.00) Aquaero firmware (422a) And aquaero OS (203) Aquasuite also shows the pump as "Not connected" but the pump is running as i am getting flow I reflashed the FW but this ...

Montag, 28. April 2008, 20:57

Re: Delivery times.

Thanks for the response. I emailed them at the end of the first week to ask if it had been dispached and then responded with, "we will deliver your order this week. If the order leaves our house you will get an email." That was literally all the response i got. All the items i ordered appeared to be in stock they had the green icon next to them. I will mail them again and see what they say. Thanks.

Montag, 28. April 2008, 10:35

Delivery times.

Hi there. I ordered something from Aqua Computers 2 weeks ago and it still hasnt been dispached. Can someone tell me in there experience how long delivery usually takes from them? Im just getting worried, it was a rather large order and they told me it would be dispached last week and nothing has yet it seems, as i still have no email. I paid using paypal direct as i couldnt use the on site link. Thanks.