Well i expect a free AC badge in my next order then ;D

Mittwoch, 20. August 2008, 20:54

Forenbeitrag von: »MUFFDIVER«

Affiliation?

Does AC have an affiliation programm?> Muff

Mittwoch, 20. August 2008, 20:51

Re: multiswitch USB 1.41 Version LT

Its what i do buddy. When in doubt or lack of replys on here i just order them anyway. Then again i normally wait around 10 mins with hitting F5 to refresh before i order mine. ;D Sorry i couldnt be of any more help. Hope its to your liking when they arive.

Dienstag, 19. August 2008, 19:11

Re: multiswitch USB 1.41 Version LT

Zitat von »maN1C« Aquasuite is running in your system tray, so it has to use some resources. I want to know how much. :-) I imagine that it would be a very low usage on system resources but i dont have one and thus cant give you the reading that you want. Maybe someone here who has one could Ctrl + Alt + Delete and go to taskmanager and check for maN1C Please. Cheers

Samstag, 16. August 2008, 14:27

Re: Poweradjust and swiftech mcp355

Hi welcome to AC forums Hmmm .... The poweradjust USB also has an alternative power output which can be used for other pumps or very efficient fans with rpm-signal. The maximum load capacity is 2.5A at 12V (30W total load capacity). Is that what you wanted to know>?

Freitag, 15. August 2008, 19:06

Re: Water Cooling SkullTrail?

Zitat von »markcu« Idealy I'd like to cool the north bridge with another XT Di as is approx the same size as a CPU. but it looks like I need an XT DI with an X38 mount....does such a thing exist? Do a cut down and drill you own holes Also fir the air, Do you mean you get air in your Flow? If so turn on and rotate PC ;D

Freitag, 15. August 2008, 02:21

Re: My project; ALUMINOUS

Hehe no problem buddy. I just listed all my spares on ebay for the last 4 hours... You ask why so long well its because i am a total Ebaz Noob! I do really like your rig thou buddy but have you thought about making a Front plate which makes you AT / Aq / Multi & Fan controller all into one? Looks kewl but i think it would look really nice as one sheet of Alu. I really need to stop posting so much on here seems i whore most threads LOL

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 21:38

Re: New WC setup (Aquatube G1/4")

Zitat von »UpInSmoke« Mail was first sent on monday. Today I sent it again and got a reply 'reply comes earliest friday evening'. So I guess I'll have to wait a little bit longer. :o Thats not too bad

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 19:57

Re: My project; ALUMINOUS

Ok ive looked at your Build log and very nice mate. looked at all the pics and it looks great. You have spent a long time on it and your final product shows that. 5 Star buddy but i was not impressed with a certain picture which i felt let it down. You really let your standards drop and tbh i was outraged and went and kicked my dog :o Here it is :- Now you understand yeah !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 19:53

How long ago did you send a mail ?

Samstag, 9. August 2008, 05:05

Re: aquagraFX G80 question

It doesnt matter which channel you use and if it does shoggy will eat his own feet :o

Samstag, 9. August 2008, 05:01

Re: Tutorials / 08.08.08 : aquagrafx GTX280

Cheers Stefan K. Nice to see real time demos!!! + i just added some Delta Tfb1212ghe 120x38mm and fooking hell what a diffrence to temps :o Must be that good German engineering and not the fans

Samstag, 9. August 2008, 04:59

Zitat von »oNek« Hi and welcome! Check out Aqua-Computer-Berlin.de for your black Aquatube G1/4", anodizing the Aquatube in your fav. color costs -additional- 10euro. Since this Page is only available in german language, you should drop an email for your order... i think. The owner of this shop is also a memeber of this forum: Stefan K. Stefan K. is a real aproachable guy and comes highly reccomended or even contact Shoggy as he is also a very compitent and easy to comm with. Oh yeah Welcome to...

Samstag, 9. August 2008, 04:56

Re: german -> english translations

Even an upto date version of the English translated section... I believe the most upto date is :- 21. May 2007 - New products: cuplex xt di - double impact and aquagratix R600 This is a little out of date :-/

Samstag, 2. August 2008, 09:55

Re: AM2N32 SLI Mobo + Voltage regs

Well not one person from AC as answered on here refrence the affects of buying from AC direct or a UK dealer... Then again this is the english section to the forum :

Samstag, 2. August 2008, 04:58

Re: Aquaduct 360 XT flow sensor problem

Zitat von »maN1C« Muffdiver, video tutorials from aquacomputer clearly states that what order waterblocks are in the loop is completely irrelevant for cooling performance. I disagree with this, but this is what ac claims. Meh! If you read previous posts by me you will see that i disagree with what you say AC do not lie.... do they ;D

Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2008, 22:46

Re: Aquaduct 360 XT flow sensor problem

Hi and welcome to the AC forums ;D Refrense the flow showing 0lh i cant help you there but about your CPU temps being high i may be able to help. What is in your loop ie. Res > Pump > CPU > NB > SB > Res Also what GFX card(s) are you using?

Samstag, 26. Juli 2008, 16:56

Re: Where to buy distilled water in IE?

I know im using De-Ionized aswell

Freitag, 25. Juli 2008, 18:37

Zitat von »maN1C« Your local gas station, workshop or reseller of car batteries also should have it, as it's used in batteries on cars. Most Garages (Gas stations) will sell De-Ionized water and not Distilled water. Whats the diffrence well some claim that De-Ionized water without using anti corrosion fluid can damage your blocks > However i have never read a thread or seen pics that prove this only seen one where someone used tap water and it ended up 2 days later looking like this :- But to b...

Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2008, 22:24

hehe my AM2N32 mobo is alive and kicking :o And here is an up dated pic as i added the voltage coolers and added alot of 90 degree angles and i gained 1C when loaded... So lots of 90's in my personal experience has been ok. Here is a few snaps.

Montag, 21. Juli 2008, 18:23

Re: aqua drive X4

Its monday.... so how goes the fitting?

Montag, 21. Juli 2008, 18:12

Re: 8800gt

Hmm i took mine off and used paste and i have had no problems... But if you left the thermal pads on i would say it wouldnt really make a diffrence. Hope that helps

Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2008, 22:32

Re: Asus Z7S WS

Ah ok i believe you get a kit with them to attach them tothe side of your case so they act as part of the case when standing. I myself will be buying 2 of these for my custom case i am building. Will have 1 at the top and one at the bottom in a cube design. Should be really interesting fielding 36 x 120mm Fans :o I did try looking for a Pic with one fitted and also stats for you but didnt find any... Maybe someone from AC like Stephan or Shoggy may be able to answer.

Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2008, 20:41

Why not use 2 x

Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2008, 20:38

Best of luck to you :o

Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2008, 19:57

how the "!£! did you manage to do this :- I have similar slides in my bays which caused me an issue but did you continue to force it in ???

Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2008, 19:53

What will be your total setup using that board? Im intreged ;D (However you spell that) ;D Ref the power regulator i would have to say you would need to see if its a 2 layer chipset? I found this with my mobo and fried it : My own fault as i knew it might have been an issue

Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2008, 19:51

Re: Pump noise comparison

How about a second opinion ? They are good

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2008, 22:58

Ok so it seems my PC just melted :o So if you have this mobo AM2N32, do NOT use the blocks as they only cover half the chips as it seems there is 2 layers. The fact AC sent me the wrong cooler didnt make a diffrence So who do i deal with while im in the UK... AC direct still or a UK dealer? Anyone?

Dienstag, 15. Juli 2008, 01:25

Re: New: chipset block for 790i mainboards

Truly awesome Gota love AC

Montag, 7. Juli 2008, 16:11

Now that im in the UK should i use AC's online shop or use the dealer in the UK? Anyone have any experience with the UK shop listed by AC?

Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008, 22:22

o.0 found mine and they were at a Halfords

Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008, 22:20

Re: AM2N32 SLI Mobo + WARNING!

ok was looking at the pictures and there is a definite size difference between the 2 coolers they are showing with the product. So i was sent the wrong ones then :'( Just so happens on my mobo a mounting hole for the back plate was in the same place so i was lucky and able to install but seriously i was sent the wrong one.

Samstag, 5. Juli 2008, 19:38

AM2N32 SLI Mobo + Voltage regs

I recently bought these for a AM2N32 SLI Mobo http://www.aqua-computer-systeme.de/shop…1d766670145e2a4 Or did AC send me the wrong parts as i see one looks to be smaller than the other? order number #314951

Samstag, 5. Juli 2008, 15:59

Yeah since i moved from Germany im finding it hard to find it in the UK where i am....

Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2008, 20:34

Re: new: aquagrafx 8800GTX copper edition

ah ok il order any way EDIT : Cant as my paypal is still german verified... Have to setup a new account in the UK which means 3 - 5 days to wait till i can order :'( Hey AC Send me the goods and il promise to pay

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2008, 21:35

Seeming this is the new release... Is there a plexi version Shoggy?

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2008, 21:31

Re: 90deg bends instead of natural curving?

My next build will have multiple lines using alor of 90 degree angles and tbh i dont feel it will affect much of the temps. MB the flow but if you have multiple rads in your flow then i dont feel its going to be much of a problem....

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2008, 21:27

Re: Preview: aquagratix 4870

I guess that would depend on the card your installing in between?

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008, 12:55

Re: Striker II Extreme

Try this then to solve that at the first GFX card. CLICK ME I used it on my mobo and worked a treat alothough it seems i didnt really need it lol

Montag, 23. Juni 2008, 19:53

Re: Help with new system

Zitat von »hobbes_dmS« get just one loop and save some money you can still use a 240 Rad and a 120 Rad in a single loop and your temps will be ok. I agree a 240 + 120 should be enough.

Montag, 23. Juni 2008, 09:16

Re: Help with new system

Hi and welcome to the AC Forums ;D Well given the temps id say you would be ok aslong as your only cooling CPU> GFX > GFX with a 240 Rad but to be safe looking at that case id go with a 360 along the top of your case. But after looking im not sure if your going to get a 360 in to top with the PSU there so id say mb a 240 on the top with a 120 on the back panel. Hope that helps

Montag, 23. Juni 2008, 09:03

Re: Water Cooling Newbie

Well i run a 240 and a 120 cooling :- Cpu > Ram > NB > Sb > VPR > VPR And without cooling my GFX cards 2 x 8800 GTX Ultra's i still have a CPU when loaded temp @ 48 - 52 C but it is summer atm. Remember each card is going to raise your temps hense why im going to include a 240 into my loop then add the cooling for my cards. So i would say if your going to cool all Mobo components and GFX Cards i would get a 2 x 240 but if you lacking space then ofcourse go with a 120 and i guess you can test and...

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2008, 09:39

Maybe you should look at a new case? As you can see from mine here :- http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…d&threadID=1191 I need to upgrade to a larger case... Not by much but to allow for a 2nd pump/res and 240 Rad i will need a few more inches in height. Failing that i would suggest that you only cool neccesary parts like CPU/NB/SB & VPR and maybe your ram on a 240 loop or 2 x 120 loop.

Samstag, 21. Juni 2008, 20:04

Hmm i have to agree 2 flow is ultimatley better. I was umming and arrring about the same thing but as i already have 2 flow kits so my decision was made for me in that respect. But would using 2 pumps on a 1 flow make any temp improvment? Just curious to see if anyone has tested this..

Freitag, 20. Juni 2008, 02:34

Re: new: aquagrafx G200 for GTX280 graphics cards

hehe and cheers shoggy all my parts are here just need a 8800 GTX cooler and im complete but going to wait out as im unsure of my new add in the UK. Gratz to germany for winning tonight! Does the 8800 GTX U cooler have a plexi version or is it just the one thats listed?

Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2008, 17:28

Re: new: aquagrafx G200 for GTX280 graphics cards

I had a G200 many years ago

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2008, 21:02

Zitat von »gr3if« 8800gtx 786mb and the 8800ultra 786mb are sharing the same pcb. The cooler will fit. Thnx v Much