• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-26 von insgesamt 26.

Donnerstag, 4. September 2008, 10:28

Forenbeitrag von: »azn_bboy07«

Re: New: cuplex hd

sorry for not reading carefully!! is this a whole complete waterblock?

Donnerstag, 4. September 2008, 07:06

Re: New: cuplex hd

g'day shoggy, by any chance that you guys will sell this top with a block as a combo? so like we can purchase it as a whole block with hd top?? thanks

Freitag, 23. November 2007, 17:06

Re: Info: cooler for 8800 GT

hi shoggy, just read this threat today and u're saying that the 6800le block will fit perfectly on the new 8800gt? any mod require for the block bro? appriciate for any answers mate!!

Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2007, 19:00

Re: Tutorials by ModMyMachine / Update : tubing

nice work brother, wow ur english is good man, so envy hahaha

Freitag, 26. Januar 2007, 11:18

Re: i need some answer plz

hi there, i just wonder the whole block wud fit the gfx card, the volt reg is not a big deal, i mean i can buy extra cooling for it. But wat i wondering is wud it fit on the card just like the 7900gtx card?? like i saw on dd fullbock, ek block, innovatek block, they have very similar desgin like the 6800LE, so u rekon it wud fit on gfxc card?? cheers

Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2007, 12:31

damn, i already had the block and want to upgrade my card tho. it fits on my 7800gt and heard it fit on 7900gt also, so i think it wud fit on other gtx series card. it seem have the same layout tho. thanx anyway bro, appriciate ur effort

Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2007, 13:48

oh cheers mate, appriciated bro. now i only need to know if my full block that can fit into any other 7900gtx series card?? cheers

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2007, 13:50

i need some answer plz

hi guys, i only have 2 questions and need to be answered : 1- can anyone plz tell me the size of the frontplate for aqua bay? lxw( if it's possible) 2- would my 6800LE full cover waterblock fit on a 7900gtx card?? any answer will be very appriciate. have a nice day guys

Montag, 31. Juli 2006, 17:29

Re: 1/2" barbs on aqua water block?

hi, thanx for u pics.. getting more ideas on my head now. so g1/8" really just mean for the threat where they connected. so like if i use 3/8" barbs, are they have the same size for the threat. i shud be safe if i choose 3/8" rite. i knw i might be a pain in the butt, i just don't want to purchase wrong items. cheers and god bless ya all!!!

Montag, 31. Juli 2006, 05:05

lolz, yeah. i got mix up with the number with fitting and barbs... this is my first time using water cooling so still very noobie with this. so really 3/8" barb is same as g1/8"barb with hose connecting and thread right?? jsut 3/8" more flexible in term of tubign rite? cheers

Sonntag, 30. Juli 2006, 14:49

hi, thanx for your reply bro. so really what is the different between the 3/8" and 1/8"?? cheers

Freitag, 28. Juli 2006, 19:16

hi guys, really i am very appricate from all your helps and appologize for any rudes that i made. i love aqua from the bottom of my heart. i could have got swiftech kits or asetek kit rite here from perth, but cuz of the quality and desgin i have to get myself through difficulties of getting them from over sea. i already asked my uncle to purchased those coolers from an online japanese shop. gladly he told me that he got them already. so what left is only the pump. and i came down the local stor...

Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2006, 05:33

oh sorry, i forgot about the rule :-[. A_L do you have an email bro? so we can disguss about this in more detail. cheers

Dienstag, 25. Juli 2006, 20:17

hi there bro, so u customized it.. great job, it's got done so well that i thought it came with it... edit by hobbes_dmS: no questions/discussions about other manufacturers cheers

Montag, 24. Juli 2006, 10:46

hi there, thanx for your ilustrated pics.. appricated bro, great help. so u can remove the existing fitting on that pump? and as well as is that pump lound when @ max speed? and also is there any diff in performance between AC and DC pump cheers

Samstag, 22. Juli 2006, 08:07

thanx for your quick reply. the reason i'm asking this question is i have difficulty to get a powerful pump with molex plug beside that swiftech MCP 655. very restricted 3/8"barbs powerful pump available in aus (according to my research). or else i have to get a pump with wall socket and they're wide available but i duno where to purchase the relay switch kit to place the pump inside the case. cheers

Freitag, 21. Juli 2006, 21:55

1/2" barbs on aqua water block?

hi guys, just wondering that the aqua cuplex evo rev 1.1, aquagraFX 6800 LE and (31012) airplex evo 240 rad would equip with 1/2" barbs? i'm planing of using 7/16" (~11mm) tubing with swiftech MCP655 pump which 1/2" fitting... ppl say i can use that tubing on 1/2", is it true though? appriciate for any reply cheers

Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2006, 22:13

Re: AquagraFX6800LE Compatibility with BFG 7900GT

damn, i already purchased that block for my rig, even i'm running 7800gt but its a sad news to hear that it wont compatable with 7900gt series. Or will it fit to any other 7900gt? or jsut bfg?? and other question wud it fit on 7900gtx?? cheers

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2006, 19:13

Re: without fitting question

oh, thanx for ur reply. it all makes sence now... lolz

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2006, 05:11

Re: without fitting question

ah, thanx for reply. I think my question is not really clear. since i want to buy the cuplex evo 1.1 cpu water block. however it said without fitting. So does it mean i have to purchase the mounting bracket seprately or i can choose any mounting bracket i want with no cost? cheers (i comfused myself with my my own question)

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006, 16:57

without fitting question

hi guys, jsut got this question out of the blue: on aqua webpage said without fitting, so does it mean i have to purchase the mounting bracket seperately? or i can choose with mounting for my wc system with the cost fo the block? cheers

Sonntag, 28. Mai 2006, 01:27

Re: water pressure on aqua cuplex evo rev 1.1

oh by the way i have another question have to ask for help. I am uisng asus a8n-sli deluxe mobo, gskill pc3200 2gbzx, amd x2 3800+(stock at the moment), 7800gt(425/1050), audigy zs, dvico, 2xhdds and 2 optical drives + few fans. the problem i have rite now is i cant oc my system nomater wat i tried. It kept shuting down or hanging or restarting and crashing. i'm usign super flower powersupply(500w modular). @ idle my 12v is 11.712v and loading is round 11.5~11.6v. that reading is at stock speed ...

Sonntag, 28. Mai 2006, 01:19

oh cheers for your infos. great help.. very appriciate guys have a nice day its 5am in aus now lol

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2006, 12:11

oh.. lol my bad!!!! .

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2006, 05:55

hi, thanx for your quick reply... 3/8" tube is around 9~10mm i belive, however i'll give a shot and see how it goes. I'm planning to get aqua stuffs from japan since i live in Australia which aqua is never heard of. And i can not read german to order stuffs. I'll keep that in my for the rad. appriciate for your efforts

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2006, 19:19

water pressure on aqua cuplex evo rev 1.1

hi guys, i'm new here. Nice to meet you all. I just have a few questions need to be clear though: 1-can i use 3/8" bards fitting on that block? Will i have any trouble on doing so? 2-Do you still sell the amd 64 mounting bracket like (not the universial bracket)? 3-Would it better if i choose to use 2 dual radiator or get the giant rad(evo 1800 rad or innovatek maxi rad)? And how well do those giant rad perform compare to those dual and tripple rad with fans? 4-i have the hydro pump which rate a...