• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-39 von insgesamt 39.

Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, 20:15

Forenbeitrag von: »A_L«

Re: Cracks in my perspex blocks

I had also found some "TINY" cracks around the G1/8" hole on the Plexi Top of Cuplext XT; while the other 2 piece of Twinplex N/B & S/B block's plexi does not having any problem. I use MCT-5 Non-conductive coolant in my loop. Thus I assume the Tiny Cracks happened on the Cuplex XT were not caused by coolant, but with the tightening strengt myself. Or else the Twinplex shall have the same situations? ??? Fortunetlly I also bought a COPPER Top Piece while ordered my Cuplex XT Block. Altough I did ...

Samstag, 21. Oktober 2006, 18:46

Re: Under constructions......

SNIFFY, Good for you to dis-assemble & re-construct your PC, atleast you can clean up ;D Just be very causious for dis-mounting & mounting the North / South Bridge & GPU Cooler, since Chip DIE were very fragile. I did ruin my A8N32-Sli MB last time, sent back to ASUS and they gave me a brand new MB the next day. My PlexiTube is actually having little air on top, but won't be seen easily though. Observe ff pic and you shall find it.

Samstag, 21. Oktober 2006, 09:16

Original AQUA barbs : I'm useing MCP350 Pump; and I had alter the settings in Aquasuite now. For temperature sensors, you can use the Temp Sensors bundle in AQUAERO; and I attached the sensor tip besides the CPU metal plate; and for North / South Bridge Chip & GPU, I attached the sensor tip to the Chip DIE (like pic below)

Freitag, 20. Oktober 2006, 19:41

Aqua 3/8" barbs + Tygon 3/8" ID hose ( thick wall )

Freitag, 20. Oktober 2006, 19:22

Under constructions......

Hello to all ;D Had received AQUAs for a while, but my work were still not ready, so here's some of the current status. Pls provide your comments and advice, for I can keep improve. Thanks in advance. PC case in different angles : Insde case ( sorry that I haven't tidy the cables, and still finding best place to install the radiator ) I might change the hose by using L connectors. Performance at room temperature of 30degress celcius. And finally, my love-most PlexiTube ;D White LED fire in cente...

Freitag, 20. Oktober 2006, 19:01

Re: new: aquabox 5.25" black

I still love my PlexiTube for more ;D

Freitag, 20. Oktober 2006, 18:56

Re: I think I have a small leak

you can detect any LEAK or stains from leaking by adding UV additves into your coolant; then under dark surounding, search the parts and the bottom of the case. Then you might able to find them  ;D

Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2006, 20:15

Re: Aquero issue

Sorry for I had made a mistake. 1) The LEDs does off after PC shut-down. 2) Any possible to let Aquaero working with-out VFD display after PC shut-down? Because this PC were located in bedroom. Thanks, Andy

Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2006, 15:26

Re: Aquero issue

I'm having another question at the ATX POWER CONNECTOR to Aquaero. ( I also connected the RELAY / 5V power to Aquaero ). I used it with my PSU & Aquaero fine, but when I swtich off the PC, the Aquaero's VFD & LEDs connected to it keep constant ON! Is it ok for VFD display & LED keep lighten-up all the way?? Or my situation were not normal?

Montag, 2. Oktober 2006, 09:03

Re: New WC Setup, need help

Zitat von »SeanBC« can someone give me an estimated price in usd or cdn dollers for all of this??? HERE you should be able to get all the listed price of EU$ into US$ or CAN$. ;D

Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2006, 12:42

Re: Bug in Aquasuite software, here is my solution

Zitat von »A_L« Hi SNIFFY, I had also encountered the same situation like what you mention. But I already solve this "BUG?". Try following procedures ( pls, STEP - BY - STEP ) : 1) point & left click the mouse at the desire temp setting column, delete everything. 2) Enter the number you wish for temp setting  ( eg,  "50" , but DO NOT enter "50.0" nor "50,0" ) 3) Move the mouse cursor to any where of the screen, just away from that temp setting paramenter column. But do not LEFT Click ( I mean t...

Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2006, 12:38

Re: Bug in Aquasuite software, here is my solution

Zitat von »SNIFFER« I had the following symptoms: 1. Cannot alter any parameters of the temperature sensors via the 'Sensor tab' for the Aquaero in the Aquasuite software. E.g. If a parameter is changed it looked like that change had registered in the software, but if you then change another parameter the previously changed parameter would then change to the 100% value for that parameter. This would then be transmitted to the aquaero, rendering the heart of your monitoring system useless. Then ...

Freitag, 29. September 2006, 20:26

Re: What is the difference

nop, from Taiwan local acrylic store

Freitag, 29. September 2006, 20:13

I bought colored acrylic sheet from store, and cut it by myself.

Freitag, 29. September 2006, 19:57

hey, I did tried my VFD with 1m/m BLUE & SMOKE GREY acrylic sheet. ;D Case ( have not start mod my case yet ) VFD original Blue Smoke Which is nicer? I personaly preferred the SMOKE one.

Freitag, 29. September 2006, 19:48

Re: new: availability indicator within the shop

Zitat von »Katzenfreund« Well as far as I know, www.aqua-computer-berlin.de will deliver to Taiwan. Well thanks Katzenfreund. But only Deutch language :-[

Freitag, 29. September 2006, 09:04

Re: new: availability indicator within the shop

Useful function for AC Shop buyers. But meaningless for me. :'( Since AC still won't deliver to my country.

Montag, 18. September 2006, 15:32

Re: New WC Setup, need help

Really suggest to get Aquaero, for you can monitor / control temperature, fans & aquastram pump control. The setting is so powerful. I'd been using for a little while, but still study for the complete functions which it have. ;D

Mittwoch, 6. September 2006, 12:49

Re: New Aquaero... a few questions...

Completely undertood now. Thanks for all the help, Shoggy. All my WC parts were removed when I change my PC case couple weeks ago; everything goes Air Cool..... Now Aquaero & Multiswitch both working, will find some time to set up WC again.

Dienstag, 5. September 2006, 22:22

Hey Shoggy, thanks for advices. finally get them both connected & working. But found originally setting of MUTISWITCH + USB to MB can control each channel's output from level of 0~26. Now with MULTISWITCH jumper#3 closed, the function now only with switching On/Off ?! ??? What was the BEEF of connecting Mutiswitch to Aquaero, instead of connect both device separately to MB by USB cable?

Dienstag, 5. September 2006, 05:53

Zitat von »Shoggy« You have the wrong cable! That cable is for the tubemter and not for the multiswitch. You only need a simple 3-pin cable like this one. You connect it to the aquabus port of your aquaero and multiswitch. Thanks, Shoggy. Got your point. So I got the wrong cable connector, I need that 3pin cable connect AQUABUS between Aquaero & Multiswitch. But how about the USB port of Multiswitch? should I still need to connect USB to MB?

Montag, 4. September 2006, 20:05

Re: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core temps

Zitat von »richard.docksey« just in case it's of interest to anybody who was following this thread... the temp I reported at the beginning was probably wrong - there seems to be some nuances in measuring amd64 x2 core temps, and the utils I used at the time (hmonitor/everest) either weren't up to it or I wasn't up to configuring them I now use "core temp" which (from what I can tell) does the job well.   unfortunately, I changed my setup (essentially what I had before + an additional 360 rad) s...

Montag, 4. September 2006, 20:01

Re: new: aqua computer polo-shirt

Nice. Is it made of cotton?

Montag, 4. September 2006, 19:54

Shoggy, help needed. :-/ Situation: 1) Aquaero connected to MB's USB; flashed & working well, VFD displayed in English. 2) Multiswitch coonected to MB's USB + 4P power connected, Aquasuit displayed both Squaero & Multiswitch selection page. I can control multiswitch from aquasuit correctly. Problem: 1) Aquaero VFD seemed lighten all the way, won't be dimmed off with setting of 120sec. 2) When I tried to connect Mutiswitch to Aquaero like following connection: I used this connector from AC: CON#1...

Samstag, 26. August 2006, 06:42

Zitat von »SNIFFER« A_L, what flow rate are you getting there out of interest. Also you mention temp software using compu-nurse. No idea what that is, could you explain that more to me, Thanks SNIFFY. Sorry SNIFFER, I don't know the exact flowrate of my DDC-1 pump, Compu-Nurse = not the reading from software; but using Electro Temp Censor device for reading. like this : ( or Aquaero will do the same thing ) ;D

Donnerstag, 24. August 2006, 19:12

Richard, 1) You did not tell us the room temp. 2) single "thermaltake bigwater radiator" should be the reason. suggest to change radiator. For example of mine gear: AMD FX60 OC 3.0G => Cuplex XT ASUS A8N32-SLI => Twinplex XT X 2pcs / local made PWMIC water cooler X 2pcs ATi X1900XTX => Aquagrati X1900 Pump => Laing DDC-1 18W Aquatube 120 X 360 Radiator Hose with 3/8" 3 X 120 fans at 800RPM temp measured by using compu-nurse Room temp at 29~30 degrees celcius idle temp (water) at 33~34 degrees Fu...

Donnerstag, 24. August 2006, 18:59

Re: Questions you always wanted to ask ...

Zitat von »Stefan« any questions you like to be answered ? i mean .. we tape it really? thanks a lot to Stefan What I want to ask might have been asked / answered in Deutch Forum, but I don't understand Deutch by any how. "What's the reason" for you together founded AQUA Computer, which manufactures Top-Grade Water coooler for PCs?

Donnerstag, 24. August 2006, 18:31

Re: Questions you always wanted to ask ...

sorry that I can't be there.....  living too far though. but wishing you all can have successful interview / show.   Shoggy, pls don't forget to post some pictures of the booth....

Montag, 31. Juli 2006, 15:58

Re: 1/2" barbs on aqua water block?

I think below photos could explain better. below were the AQUA G1/4 Thread - 10mm Barb couple with 3/8" Tygon Hose. got it?  

Sonntag, 30. Juli 2006, 15:36

Zitat von »azn_bboy07« hi, thanx for your reply bro. so really what is the different between the 3/8" and 1/8"?? cheers lol, you totally mix-up with those sizes. for ID of hose size, we usually used 1/2" , 3/8"..etc meaning if you used 1/2" barb, then you can only use 1/2" ID hose. but G1/8 , G1/4 were the thread of the connectors! most of Aqua watercoolers used G1/8 thread, thus you can put barb / compresion connector...to the cooler. but must with G1/8 thread.

Sonntag, 30. Juli 2006, 06:22

Zitat von »azn_bboy07« hi guys, really i am very appricate from all your helps and appologize for any rudes that i made. i love aqua from the bottom of my heart. i could have got swiftech kits or asetek kit rite here from perth, but cuz of the quality and desgin i have to get myself through difficulties of getting them from over sea. i already asked my uncle to purchased those coolers from an online japanese shop. gladly he told me that he got them already. so what left is only the pump. and i ...

Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2006, 20:45

Zitat von »hobbes_dmS« hi, please note that you are in a manufacturer's forum. no discussions about other firms allowed. you wouldn't go to a Ford dealer and ask him about the new Porsche either (i hope ) hobbes sorry hobbes, no bad feelings, just showing the possibility of modding the pump from originated 1/2 barb into other size. and we're the fans of AC here in Taiwan, we knew many people tought Taiwanese were kind of copy .......... but not every one do that, I respect other people's design...

Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2006, 20:36

hey, azn_bboy07, If you're asking me about how can buy these connectors? then I will have to say sorry, since we're WC enthusiast here in Taiwan. Due to the difficulties buying from overseas, we ask mills to make some parts for our own necessary. the above illustrations were just to show you that if you really want it, there's always chance to get it. but just have to make some effort. matter of fact, I used AQUA products a lot....... and still waiting my plexitube/ twinplex XT ... parts to arri...

Montag, 24. Juli 2006, 21:11

You didn't seen the words : "You would have to forget about the RMA of Swiftech." means that I had CUT the original hose 1/2" connectors of the MCP655 pump, Tap it with M14 X 1.0 thread. And fortunetly, we have enthusiast who made some stainless steel connectors of sizes from 1/2" to 3/8". And for your further questions: 1) is that pump lound when @ max speed? It's acceptable to most of people, I guess. But I'm still using MCP350 so far. 2) is there any diff in performance between AC and DC pump...

Samstag, 22. Juli 2006, 20:40

Hey, use some imagination....... things might go other way out. MCP655 with only 1/2" ID HOSE? You would have to forget about the RMA of Swiftech. 2 pairs of different size barbs ?! First with 1/2" ID Barbs Then change to this 3/8" ID Barbs This then fit perfectly with AQUA's 10m/m Barb G1/8 which used in most WB. cheers, ;D Andy

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 16:01

Re: aquatube plexiglass edition

Zitat von »Stephan« I will try. I think it's fair to to that - because you have no other chance. Thanks Stephan. Really appreciate for this. Zitat von »melon« Yeah, Plexi AT's for the whole World! Hey. We had some AC Fans here; but due to the difficulty of buying direct, we usually buy from several sources ( like Sharka aw well ). I currently using Cuplex XT for A64 + AquagrATiX X1900+... and I'm happy ;D

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 08:24

Ha, similar situation happend to me. I found AC SHop don't ship to Taiwan; thus most of my ( and my friends too ) AC products orderd from HeRanke....... As for this Plexiglass Aquatube, I had sent a mail to them couple days ago ask for their help. They did replied that they will try to order for me. ( I ask for 2pcs ). Actually I don't have any problem ordering AC Products through someone else; but just with this LIMITED Plexi Aquatube :'( Could Stephan also reserve 2pcs to HeRanke for my order?...

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 01:54

Zitat von »x-stars« Too late, they're nearly sold out and so you can't order them anymore trhoughout the shop-system. The only chance to get one of the last few ones is on this friday evening :-/ (and you'll be very quick then :) Thanks for info. :'( Will try my best to see if I could have the chance. But not to mention, for us who lived in Taiwan were very UN-EASY to buy AC products direct from AC Shop. For we can only bought AC products from other Web-Shops who accept Visa & deliver to Tauwan...

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 01:35

Zitat von »Nitrix« my order is in lol Pls tell me how can I order; since I don't see this Article on Aqua Shop yet?! :'(