• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2008, 02:02

Forenbeitrag von: »Noxx«

Re: Sapphire  HD 4870 and aquagratiX

Update : After carefull positioning and measuring I noticed that the waterblock was covering all the memorymodules and the 3 longest mosfets, now the downside was there was a gap of 0.5 mm on the 2 short mosfets and even 0.75 mm on the core :o There is no single way to fit that block on the card without braking some parts. Second fault I found was that the 2 small voltage modules are touching the block on one side and will causing an elektric shortage. So in normal language, I have a waterblock ...

Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2008, 16:53

Well, I tried that but with no succes. Now I have a new card but I want to push my luck for a sec time and want to gather much as info for a nice setup of this waterblock. I'm in to watercooling for about 6 years with single and selfmade blocks without an error. For this card I saw this well priced "all in" block but it turned out to be even more tricky then a conventional setup. After alot searching and reading the fora it seems to be : a/ some components are touching the block on a spot you ca...

Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2008, 16:13

seems to be a dead forum also, even no moderator or owner are willing to answer ???

Freitag, 10. Oktober 2008, 01:04

Sapphire  HD 4870 and aquagratiX

By installing the waterblock the card dropped dead. I checked the whole layout carefull if nothing was making contact and fitted the block very gentle on the card, tough the card wouldn't firing up and was giving the the long beep followed by the 3 short ones. The card has a green/blue pcb, is it possible that it has a slight different layout? I'm a bit confused what was going wrong. Noxx