• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2008, 23:16

Forenbeitrag von: »No_Secret«

Re: aquastream XT-Firmware 1.09, DIY-Flasher

Yep, jdgb99... still that same problem over here! After flashing to the 1009 firmware the fan output does still not work! I only see people reporting errors when flashing the new 1.09 but almost none saying that the update did NOT resolve the bug. But are we the only guys who have this problem? ???

Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008, 16:16

Hi, After flashing it first looked OK (after shutdown/restart) but this morning I tried to boot a COLD computer with the same problem as earlier, no fan output. :'( The read out in Aquasuite shows firmware 1009 for the Aquastream.

Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008, 11:19

Well, I flashed the Aquasteam XT Ultra (1006) with the new firmware thru the Aquaero (4.13a) without any problems. But the fan problem has not been resolved with the new firmware 1.09!!! :'( The fans still jerk a little at COLD start of the PC. When the PC has been booted 5 or 6 times the fans start to work. And this is the same problem as with the 1006 firmware. An other problem that I have is that from time to time the Aquaero has not been recognized under XP at startup but the Aquastream is, ...