• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Samstag, 26. April 2008, 15:24

Forenbeitrag von: »Olivier«

Re: Aqua-Computer-City

Zitat von »NeNo« Hi Olivier I suppose you've misunderstood the comic. ... In my opinion there's a lot of capability in working together. But first we have to discuss about it, because we've got no explicit leader. NeNo, Thanks for your answer. I was referring to the first post following mine giving the impression that I was contacting you because I consider you guys are a valuable contender. Actually, I am just contacting the minicities and minivilles who seem to have mastered ip changing based...

Freitag, 25. April 2008, 20:50

OK guys, I cannot write in German, but I can read it... I can understand that you prefer to play alone. Thanks for your time anyways.

Freitag, 25. April 2008, 18:15

Hello guys, Sorry I cannot write in German. I am the owner of the largest city in the world (http://thoorens.myminicity.com), and I was wondering if you would be willing to collaborate by exchanging clicks so that aqua-computer can become 1st in Germany and I can strengthen my position? If you wish, we can also exchange some information about the scripts we use. Keep me informed! Olivier