• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Freitag, 1. August 2008, 16:08

Forenbeitrag von: »Omnilord«

Re: Aquaduct 360 XT flow sensor problem

Thanx Muffdiver I was under the impression that loop order was less significant, although it will probably have some degrees of difference. My Loop is this: Res > Pump > NB > SB > GPU 2 > GPU 1 > MOSFETs > CPU > Res GPU 1 is 2 degrees warmer than GPU 2. GFX cards are two XFX factory overclocked 8800 GTX maN1C: I am sure the water is flowing yes. When I added color it spread throughout the system. Water is also flowing over the aquaduct bridge and it is def. cooling the system. GPU 1 under stress...

Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2008, 20:48

Forenbeitrag von: »Omnilord«

Aquaduct 360 XT flow sensor problem

Hello, It shows that the coolant (water flow) is 0,0 l/h. The only time it shows a value other than 0,0 l/h is a couple of seconds after a pump firmware flash. It will then return to showing 0,0 l/h. I know the water if flowing, but I do not know at what rate. I am running aquasuite 4.61.00 and have flashed the aquaduct using the firmware file aquaduct360mkii_firmware110.afd4 and the pump using the firmware file aquaduct360mkii_pumpfirmware_1017.afd4. My CPU,a QX9770, is not adequately cooled an...