• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 02:50

Forenbeitrag von: »oshiro«

Re: AquagraFX 6600AGP compatible with 1/2" ho

I'm planning to use a HD-cooler with standard 8x1 barbs too (will change those too), so I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to make a separate loop foor the HD-cooler and te GPU, and the rest for my dual H2O cooled PSU's, my mosfets, proc and NB. The PSU and MOSFET coolers are made of 15mm copper tube, 1/2" tubing wasn't available, and it works fine with tygon hoses. I use a kind of special setup, with a Watercool MO RA2 radiator, partially passive cooled. When the temps rise too much, a 32CM fan ...

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 02:36

Re: AquagraFX 6600AGP compatible with 1/2" ho

Zitat von »Mr_modnaR« i think he means he's adding the AC cooler to his system which is already 1/2" barbs and hoses... Yup, you got it (i'm Dutch, excuses for my rubbish English) The reason for the 1/2" is a nice nozzle CPU-block, it cools better with more flow, and i got an average 1200L/H now. So can the GPU-block handle a liter of water every three seconds? Then it's possible to connect it serial. When it can't handle 1200L/H i go for a parallel connection. and if i see smoke i see i did it...

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 01:09

AquagraFX 6600AGP compatible with 1/2" hoses?

Hi guys, I'm using a 1/2" WC setup, and I'm planning on buying the AquagraFX 6600AGP GPU-cooler. Is it a good idea to use 1/2" barbs and connect it serial in my setup, or do I lose much waterflow this way? Can it handle it? Or should I connect it 'parallel', because it would obstruct the flow to the rest of the blocks too much? I use a Swiftech MCP650 pump.