• 23.04.2024, 12:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-49 von insgesamt 49.

Samstag, 22. März 2014, 11:31

Forenbeitrag von: »Oxize«

How to connect USB cable to Pump module compact 600 Standard?

Zitat von »Rostiger« Hi, postive on the right side is OK. The pcb of the 600 module is the same then the XT, in all suite´s will be shown as XT- Modul not as 600er. The Modul can work with all Aquasuites ( 4.72 and AS 2014 ). To work with the Pump only you need is Molex and Usb and for Aquaero i think the Aquabusconektion. Thanks, i will try 4.72 because i have an old Aquaero 4 which cant be connected to this pump, so i put them both on my mobo USB.

Freitag, 21. März 2014, 17:56

How to connect USB cable to Pump module compact 600 Standard?

In the past i used alot AC wc parts into my pc. After manny years on air setup, I want to make a small loop again, with some old parts i still have from AC and some new. I bought an Pump module compact 600 Standard (Eheim 600), and i wondering what the use is, of the USB connector on that pump? Can i put this pump standalone in Aqausuite so i can control the speed? The manual which i got with it, is ment for the Aqaustream XT and not the Pump module compact 600 Standard. Also, connecting the usb...

Montag, 19. Februar 2007, 23:04

Re: New: cuplex pro revision 3

Zitat von »Nitrix« Sounds very intresting! Would the Cuplex or Cuplex XT be the best to use on Quad core systems? Like stephan said. The Cuplex XT Quad is designed for quad cores. Cuplex and Cuplex XT for single / dual cores

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2007, 19:05

Re: Airstream

Zitat von »Stephan« Try to adjust the screws of the fan. Normaly this will solve such problems. Nope already tried that. It still hitting the radiator.

Montag, 29. Januar 2007, 20:09

Airstream

Well after 6 months, my airstream fans (120mm) are hitting my airplex 360 Radiator with their blades. My fans are upside down. Air blows from under to above. So i think the motor of the fans is s getting wearing off. Its only for now 1 fan, but hearing a noise from blades that hit metal isnt realy funny, so i disabled this fan. AC know with this problem? Is there a easy fix or do i need to buy a new airstream/papst fan?

Montag, 29. Januar 2007, 19:58

Re: aquasuite beta: .NET 2.0

Zitat von »virtualrain« I respectfully disagree.  When the core temperature goes from 30 to 50-deg C you want your fans to ramp up immediately.  Core temp's don't fluctuate that much... when the CPU is under load they are high and when its not under load they quickly fall. Well sorry to correct you. But it does. All new motherboards have buggy onboard sensors. I tested manny tempeture readings with a special Laster Tempeture reader (verry accurate). Didnt saw any good motherboard (MSI, Asus, Ab...

Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2006, 22:02

Re: Frequenz der AS schwankt > Normal??

i habe das selbes probleme. Habe die aqustream direkt versorg mit Strom. Auch das helpst nich

Samstag, 30. September 2006, 16:33

Re: Losing Flow and Frequency pump

Emergency shut this morning when i almost was awake. So the fault isnt it the logging. I disabled alarm for the flow, to prevent wrong flow measures. Maybe stefan got an answer about this?

Samstag, 30. September 2006, 03:11

Re: Losing Flow and Frequency pump

So far i know this flow losing problem started yesterday, when i start logging the flow-meter. I configured the Chart now only with Aqautube and Cpu temp sensor. It could be a sort off buffer overrun in the program the cause wrong measures!? I let you guys know tomorrow if it did it again. And what are you meaning with putting the AS to PSU, Shoggy? p.s: Btw, if Aqausuite loses the flow, this is only virtually. When the flow hits 0l/h i still see a normal flow in the Aqautube like ever before I ...

Samstag, 30. September 2006, 02:48

Losing Flow and Frequency pump

So far i have no big problem. Everthing is running and cooling good. I have only 1 little problem. Sometimes the pump frequency runs back to the default setting while i putted it on 55hz. I also flashed the AE with the 55hz setting. If i lock/flash it again with 55hz it runs perfect for +- 1 day, and then it jumps back to default again. Tonight i was working behind my pc and saw an big flow drop in Aqausuite. It jumped from 63l/h to 0l/h and back to 58l/h on Default freqeuncy. When the flow drop...

Donnerstag, 21. September 2006, 23:07

Re: Oxize Lian Li V1200 Waku/WC

This was already alot of money. I think in spring 2007 i buy some more blocks. Still didnt recieved anything about those screws

Donnerstag, 21. September 2006, 00:21

Re: User Casegalerie

Oxize - Lian Li V1200

Mittwoch, 20. September 2006, 16:06

Re: Aquastream vibration

I used also some foam when i installed it. Works better then the decoupeling screws ;D

Mittwoch, 20. September 2006, 11:02

Re: Oxize Lian Li V1200 Waku/WC

I sended an email about the screws to Support. Btw, can i get also Artic Silver 5 from the shop?

Montag, 18. September 2006, 21:33

Oxize Lian Li V1200 Waku/WC

This weekend i got all parts from Aqaucomputer. Time to set things up. Taping the case. We dont need scratches Marking off the cutting holes Sawing ;D Nice holes . Removing tape. Radiator with Aqautube Fully loaded system with AC ;D AqauEaro and Aqaustream controllers + simple revoltec fan controller. AqauEaro and Aqaustream controllers + simple revoltec fan controller in dark Side-view Side-view closeup Watersplash in Aqautube ;D. Flow rate is about 63,50l/h. Aqautube with Illumination leds. Du...

Dienstag, 12. September 2006, 18:42

Re: Aquastream vibration

Zitat von »Dread-Naught« No, I never ran the setup without water. I meant, I let all the air out (I hope). Together with the pump I bought decoupling rubbersat AC to decouple the pump from the chassis. When I force air into the pump, I immediately see the air leave the pump through the exhaust with no change in sound or vibration (ie. it doesnt get worse). I rocked my case every wich way to shake out the air but still no difference. Where did you place the Aquastream? Sometimes if an Aquastream...

Freitag, 8. September 2006, 19:51

Re: Unverified status Paypal?

Nevermind. Payment is done

Mittwoch, 6. September 2006, 20:15

Unverified status Paypal?

I ordered 09/02/2006 some cool stuff for my new system. I did the payment through paypal. So far everthing went right, but i am little worried about "unverified" thingy in my order. It says: 09/02/2006 Order being processed 09/02/2006 Pending PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; xxx.xxEUR)] Do i have to be worry about that Unverified thing? I cant check if the payment went right. We only get every month a paper with information whats has been bought. If i normally pay through bank, i can ...

Samstag, 2. September 2006, 20:45

Re: New watercooling setup

Zitat von »Shoggy« The relais will enable your aquaero to shutdown your system. Therefor it needs a connection to the powerbutton or the power_on wire (green) of your PSU. Well, have you ever tried to shutdown your PC via a molex connector? Maybe David Copperfield can do that, but you won't ;D Haha okay, i understand it. Order Time!!!!  ;D EDIT: Payment is underway!!! Total: 504.13EUR ;D : :o

Samstag, 2. September 2006, 20:23

Zitat von »Shoggy« I meant this adapter set. The active blue tubing is a bit milky like the normal tube. No real difference here. I use active blue in my PC and like it much more than the uv additive: - at day without uv light - at day with uv light - in the dark with uv light The relais connector is the right one. Simple and easy way to us it for emergency shutdown of you system: Connect the aquaero parallel to the power-switch of your mainboard. @Adapter-set: Changed it. @Active Blue Tubes: J...

Samstag, 2. September 2006, 19:38

Zitat von »Shoggy« Aquastreams need the adapter set and 2x G1/8 connectors. Hmm which adapter set? Zitat von »Shoggy« For your list: I highly recommend that you use the active blue tubing instead of the clear blue additive. The uv active tube is MUCH better Can you still see the water through the tubes? Normally when you have UV Active tubes, the tubes are not transparant anymore because of the chemical ingredients in the tubes material. Nevermind, changed it  ;D Zitat von »Shoggy« You are miss...

Samstag, 2. September 2006, 18:19

Zitat von »Oxize« Some question before i gonna order: * Aquastream needs 1/4 fitting or 1/8 fitting?. * What fitting for Aquajet? * What fitting for Aquaero temperaturesensor (sensor placed in Aqautube) * Why uses Airplex Pro 360 1/4 fittings and all other stuff 1/8? Do i need connection adapter for this? * The standard PUR 3/8 Tube fits on 1/4 and 1/8 fittings? Can someone check if i got everthing (power cables, connection cables,screws, fittings, etc)? Someone?

Samstag, 2. September 2006, 14:13

Re: new: poweradjust USB for Laing® pumps

Can you bridge this controller with the Aquaaero like the AS controller? Does this controller have functions what AS dont have? Furthermore, its a verry nice controller. I like this adjusting thingies. What should i take now ;D Laing or AS ???

Freitag, 1. September 2006, 03:01

New watercooling setup

Today i searched through the shop a little bit for all parts that i need for my new computer-system. For now i only want to cool my CPU. I can always buy an chipset/gpu block later. System: Lian Li V1200 Case AMD FX-62 Asus M2N32-Sli Deluxe Corsair XMS2 PC6400 2GB Sapphire Radeon X1900XT 7 HDD's @ 2TB Enermax Noisetaker 600watt PSU WC Items i gathered in the shop which i wanna use 1 x  cuplex XT mounting A64 Socket AM2/754/939/940 without fittings 8 x  Connector plug&cool straight G 1/8  (2 for ...

Donnerstag, 31. August 2006, 19:20

Re: Airplex 240 EVO vs. PRO

Zitat von »Benny« 3,74586 K *möööp* Nicht mal der liebe Gott kann dir diese Frage bewantworten...das hängt von zu vielen Faktoren ab... Okay sorry to tell this in English but i used the above text in babbelfish. Why do it have to depend of manny factors? If you use all same items, blocks and tubes, there not manny factors you have to depend on. Only the radiator is different. AC tested this, but i want some statistical proof for that. They said Evo was better then Pro. Then i say? How much temp...

Donnerstag, 31. August 2006, 19:09

Re: XT360 & evo grill

If one or few holes dont fit with the grill i am sure you have the wrong one. AC changed all grills few months ago for the Pro and XT. Maybe this was one was in stock or something and was the old version. I think you better mail AC about this and get a the new one.

Donnerstag, 31. August 2006, 19:05

Re: Airplex 240 EVO vs. PRO

Was is das temperatur unterschied von Evo vs Pro? 1 a 2 grad oder 5 grad und mehr?

Mittwoch, 30. August 2006, 20:00

Re:  High End 240 Supply Kit, aquastream 12 V

Anyone? (little kick) The temp difference between an XT and Pro? +- 10 degrees change in rads, or 1-5 degrees difference? Some other ppl said, Blackice GT is also 30mm, but i dont know if the top plate from AC fits on this.

Montag, 28. August 2006, 12:30

Re: High End 240 Supply Kit, aquastream 12 V

What kind of difference. Do i have to think about 10 degrees difference? Or just 1 or 2 degrees? For now i just want to cool my AMD FX-62 CPU with an Cuplex XT Silver/Copper. So when i choose an Airplex 360 Pro, i think that will be more than enough, with verry nice temps (idle:30?) I can also choose for an Airplex 360 XT, and leave 3th 120mm fan of the radiator, so i have enough room for my Audigy 2 card. On top aqautube will installed in most front top. Thereafter i will place the Radiator.

Sonntag, 27. August 2006, 14:31

Okay some new questions. I got my new computer up and running. As you can see, i have not much space above where i want to place the AC Radiator (I want to place the radiator on top of the case(in the case). The card you see there in the upper PCI Slot is my audigy 2 , because this one is better then my onboard soundcard. To place an 360/240 radiator in the top of my case, space is limited by the PCI-Slots. From top to the first PCI-slot is 45mm From top to the 2nd PCI Slot is 65mm minus the chi...

Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2006, 16:26

Zitat von »hobbes_dmS« the silver coolers were made for Aquacomputer-fanatics or for people who want the *bling-bling* in their case Lol that will be me. I like *Bling-Bling*. Got enough money  ;D

Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2006, 16:08

Will the cuplex XT silver .925 mounting A64 Socket AM2 cool better then the normal cuplex XT mounting A64 Socket AM2. I know silver absorb more heat then copper.

Freitag, 21. Juli 2006, 17:48

Re: Aquaero VFD help pls

Then still is the question "what problem?" - Do you have connection problems? - Do you have problems with configuring the Aquaero? - Is the display not working? Be more specific please, so shoggy can reply with the proper answer

Freitag, 21. Juli 2006, 17:43

Re: Insight into Aquaero fan controller workings?

Why dont you just take the Aquastream pump? You can control it with the Aquaero. You can manage the flow from 300l/h to 600l/h. Enough for low flow sets like AC.

Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2006, 19:13

Re: AM2 mounting / cooler for 7600/7800GS

GoGo Development ;D Wanna buy soon

Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2006, 22:08

Re: New: clearing via PayPal and credit card

Ah cool. This means also faster delivery! ;D

Dienstag, 18. Juli 2006, 23:53

Ah okay. The mounting for AM2 is still in production, but already orderable from the shop. I have no Cuplex XT yet, so i go for the full block with AM2 mounting. Just have to wait few days/week.

Dienstag, 18. Juli 2006, 21:12

Zitat von »JaR« You can already order the mountings themselves. Hmmm i though there were making also an full Cuplex XT block for AM2? Can someone from AC confirm that? (thats what i heard from a dude here on the forum) Edit: This topic: http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=31363 DerSchink_MK2 said in that topic "Am 04.07.06 hatte der Support auf meine Mail geantwortet "... es wird eine Halterung dafür geben, allerdings wird dies noch mindestens zwei bis drei Wochen dauer...

Montag, 17. Juli 2006, 23:21

Woot, thanks. Now i have to wait for the AM2 mounting for Cuplex XT. Some dude here on the forum mailed support. They said it will take 1 a 2 weeks. Any news about it?

Montag, 17. Juli 2006, 20:43

I was looking at the Illumination Leds, but i cant understand what they say at the specifications? Can someone translate it? Zitat Multi-Color Illumination module BLUE/RED Zweifarb-Beleuchtungsmodul zum Anschluß an den LED-Ausgang des aquaeros. Das Beleuchtungsmodul besteht aus zwei ultrahellen LEDs in den Farben blau und rot. Plexiglasdrehteile zur Montage im aquatube müssen ggf. getrennt bestellt werden (nicht im Lieferumfang). And here you also need 1/8" Straight fittings for Aqautube? p.s.: ...

Montag, 17. Juli 2006, 18:05

Re: Temperature sensors

Where can i find the water temperature sensors in the shop? Or are these sensors the same who are included with the Aquaaearo? I need only some 1/8" Straight fittings, True?

Freitag, 14. Juli 2006, 17:47

If i want to put a temperature sensor into the Aqua Tube, do i need extra fittings for that or do i get those fittings with the Aquaero?

Freitag, 14. Juli 2006, 00:05

So it will be a little overkill Temperature will be around 30-35 Degrees?  ;D Everthing goes in an Lian Li V1200 (E-Atx) Case

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006, 21:42

Zitat von »Infiltraitor« 5. With the right CPU block and setup, yes. Hope this helps. Okay but you arent sure about the heat using the High End 240 Supply Kit, aquastream 12 V Set? Someone can answer this? Its bad to see when you buy this set, and after installed it dont cool enough. Thats why i ask first ;D Zitat von »Infiltraitor« 7. G 1/4 and 3/8 are the thread sizes for the rad ports, and Aquastream outlet where the fittings screw in - 1/4" and 3/8" BSPP respectively. All the blocks, Aquadr...

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006, 20:08

Re: AM2 mounting / cooler for 7600/7800GS

Few more weeks they said for the Am2 mounting holders.

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006, 19:50

High End 240 Supply Kit, aquastream 12 V?

I wanna buy soon an "High End 240 Supply Kit, aquastream 12V" with an "Cuplex XT AM2" waterblock (come out in few weeks) and a tubemeter for my AMD 64 X2 4400+ AM2 processor (Asus M2N32-SLI mainboard). High End 240 Supply Kit, aquastream 12V - aquastream 3.0, 12 V incl. plug&cool connector set - tube 3m, plug&cool PUR-tube transparent - water reservoir - aquatube blue with plug&cool-connectors - fan 2 pieces Papst 4412 F/2GL - mounting plate airplex evo 240 and aquatube - supplies ACFluid, therm...

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006, 17:38

Re: cuplex Evo auf AM2

Sollst Cuplex XT auch verfugbar sein mit Halterung/Umrustzats/wasserblok vor der AM2?

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006, 00:53

Re: AM2-Kühler und Umrüstsätze, 7600/7800GS Kühler

Zitat von »Stephan« In ca. 14 Tagen werden wir für alle CPU-Kühler (cuplex, cuplex pro, cuplex xt, cuplex evo) Halterungen und Umrüstsätze für die gerade erscheinenden AMD CPUs mit AM2-Sockel anbieten können. Die Halterungen werden zusätzlich kompatibel zu den Athlon 64 Halterungen Sockel 939/940/754 sein. Zudem werden wir demnächst neue Typen der aquagrafx-Serie für die 7800GS und 7600GT anbieten können. Is the Cuplex XT with Am2 mounting plate already buyable? If so, is the cuplex XT with AM2...