• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Samstag, 13. September 2008, 12:11

Forenbeitrag von: »Phil66«

Air problem

Ello all, Nearly every time I switch my PC on I have to deaerate my system. I can leave it on all without a problem but if I switch it off and back on, I get the air rattle. Even if I have just dearated it and then switch it off and back on I get the rattle. I don't get the rattle if I do a simple reboot though, only on a full shutdown. Any ideas? Phil

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2007, 23:23

Re: The Silver Dream Lian Li V2000 Dual Rad Set-up

Yeah I could do, nice idea. Phil

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2005, 03:42

Re: The Silver Dream Lian Li V2000 Dual Rad Set-up

Hello everyone. I am the proud owner of the PC in the first page pictures. It is absolutley stunning in real life, the pictures, though they look good, don't really do it justice. It is rock solid even though most of the time I only have the radiator fans running at 25%. Stunning piece of kit. I'll be getting "Jessica" to drop in another 6800GT and a flow senosr before the end of the year. 3 Cheers for Leftclicks. All the best Phil

Montag, 28. März 2005, 13:54

Re: Aquaero VFD display

So basically the vfd is a led dot matrix style and the cheaper one is a LCD ? Cheers Phil

Sonntag, 27. März 2005, 22:04

Aquaero VFD display

Hello all, Can someone tell me the difference between the VFD display and the normal one please. Any links to pic appreciated. Cheers Phil