• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Dienstag, 4. März 2003, 23:08

Forenbeitrag von: »poly«

Re: Aquatube mountingplate...

Zitat von »BlueDevil2001« I can send you a file from Frontplatten Designer by mail! Nice! My email: hugo.lundberg@chello.se

Dienstag, 4. März 2003, 21:24

Aquatube mountingplate...

It´s me again Is there a blueprint of the aquatube mountingplate avalible? I´m thinking about making my own to suit my lian-li case better. Probably going to order from here: http://www.schaeffer-apparatebau.de/ -Hugo

Dienstag, 4. März 2003, 11:39

Re: Fill/bleed and flush a system

Maybe you´re right. How much can you bend the P&Q hose? Bending diameter?

Dienstag, 4. März 2003, 00:22

OK, I´ll probably order the stuff with 10mm hose plugs instead then. Not a big fan of L-plugs.. Zitat von »454-bigblock« Where are you from? From sweden.

Montag, 3. März 2003, 23:55

Thanks! Figured the filling tip out within seconds after posting ;D Another question: Will the P&Q plugs work with silicone tubing with the same messurements? -Hugo

Montag, 3. März 2003, 22:32

Fill/bleed and flush a system

Hi! Does anyone have any tips on how to fill, and flush, a system with a horizontal mounted aquatube? -Hugo

Sonntag, 2. März 2003, 23:39

Re: Is P&C interchangeble?

Thank you. Checked up a little bit closer. >> The P&C plugs from for example a twinplex is interchangeble with plugs from the eheim P&Q-kit. -so you were right. Been using babelfish alot today

Sonntag, 2. März 2003, 23:18

Is P&C interchangeble?

Hi! I´ll write in english because i´m Swedish  ;D Is the Plug&Cool plugs interchangeble between different aquacomuter products? --I could then order a Airplex360 with bent plugs and replace them with the straight ones from the Eheim 1048 P&C-kit? And: Would the Eheim 1048 fit in 3 5,1/4" bays? Standing in the bottom of the rack... / Hugo