• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-23 von insgesamt 23.

Freitag, 29. Juli 2005, 23:42

Forenbeitrag von: »propurple«

quick helped needed please asap

ok heres my setup, just got a new motherboard so want to see if i can get a higher flow rate then .4 this time !! only using 2 x cuplex 1.3 and 360 rad. ok as you can see quite simple setup, can someone tell me if that all looks right though, i had a similar setup to this last time but with a northbridge cooler on as well. IS there an in or out plug on the exo 360 or doesnt it matter which way it goes through ? i would have it going from the top of the aquatube to the right inlet, and then the l...

Freitag, 29. Juli 2005, 16:36

Re: few setup problems

ok heres my setup, just got a new motherboard so want to see if i can get a higher flow rate then .4 this time !! only using 2 x cuplex 1.3 and 360 rad. ok as you can see quite simple setup, can someone tell me if that all looks right though, i had a similar setup to this last time but with a northbridge cooler on as well. IS there an in or out plug on the exo 360 or doesnt it matter which way it goes through ? i would have it going from the top of the aquatube to the right inlet, and then the l...

Dienstag, 19. April 2005, 18:46

reserviour to the pump is nice and simple, just so i can explain the route a little better, coming out of the pumb on the exit on the top it goes.. Pump > cpu 1 > cpu2 > NB > flow sensor > Rad > Res > Pump Is that correct? using cuplex 1.1 not the pro

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 16:54

ok at the moment idel temps are 26 cpu 1 28 cpu 2 and water is 21.8 on full load, cpu 1 is 45 and cpu2 is 47 and water is 31,6 What do you think ? route is pump > cpu 1 > cpu2 > NB > flow > rad > res > pump

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 05:10

Flow rates up to 0.4l now, What should i be checking ? i dont see why the flow rate is low, could it be i didnt put enough ac coolent? not sure what else it could be pump is going at max 72hz

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 01:45

Re: few setup problems aquaero and flowrate

ok worked out that my motherboard doesnt have a usb header. Do pci usb cards, have internal usb on them, as for the flow rate still at 0.3 really not sure why

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 00:52

Re: few setup problems aquaero and flowrate

sorry wasnt very helpful on that post, ok ive got access to the flow rate, i have a flow rate of 0.3 l/m, which is bad isnt it ?, i dont think there is any air in the system, i put around 600ml or water in, resovoir is 3/4 full, Theres no kinks in the tubing, its going around 2 cpus and a northbridge cooler, to a evo 360, any ideas ? I cant access the info on aquaroea usb, it says no connection to the usb,

Samstag, 16. April 2005, 23:53

few setup problems

Install everything, with the aquareo i cant see the flow sensor on the display and with the usb, i cant see the info in the program, i have a asus ncch-dl and im not sure if i have the write connectors ?

Donnerstag, 14. April 2005, 06:47

Re: New system help

with regards to the aquareo temp sensors, so i can put them on the cpu, ??? I wanted to use them to control the fan speeds according to how hot the cpu got, so you saying i cant do that ? if not where can i put the sensors, and how to i attach them ? i wanted to put them on the cpu seeing thats where i would want the fan speed to increase, the sensors, are they sticky ? or do i have to use some substance to stick them down ? Also does the flow sensor have any screws i can attach it to something,...

Mittwoch, 13. April 2005, 16:19

any chance i can have my original questions answered ? its been a while since i last posted, but i finally got around to ordering everything, didnt cool the vrm due to bought a new motherboard.     Ok so everythings installed, just waiting to recieve my motherboard which should come today.   I really just want to know the beginners guide on how to set this up.     ok so this is how i was going to set it up   put all the cpu coolers and NB on top of the motherboard, connect all the tubing togethe...

Dienstag, 12. April 2005, 07:15

its been a while since i last posted, but i finally got around to ordering everything, didnt cool the vrm due to bought a new motherboard. Ok so everythings installed, just waiting to recieve my motherboard which should come today. I really just want to know the beginners guide on how to set this up. ok so this is how i was going to set it up put all the cpu coolers and NB on top of the motherboard, connect all the tubing together. Now for testing for leaks ? should i just connecting it all toge...

Montag, 7. März 2005, 05:41

Re: Cuplex XT

have they developed for xeons yet ? worth waiting on my order offcuplex rev 1.3 or should i just go ahead and get what im already getting?

Montag, 21. Februar 2005, 20:45

Re: Shipping to the uk

ok before i order, just wanted to check one more thing, when shipping to the uk, will customs put a charge on the products coming in, i'll be spending around 400-500 euros, has anyone had any problems with this ?

Freitag, 21. Januar 2005, 22:46

Zitat von »Shoggy« The order list seems to be ok. If I were you I would use the cuplex instead of the cuplex pro. The resistance of the pro is quite higher and you are going to use two of them... In my opionion that's not a good idea. It would work but the question is how it will affect water flow. . i was talking to someone else who has 2x xeons using the cuplex pro and he said the flow wasnt that good as well, so are the cuplex pro, the best for cooling, but then there flow isnt that good ? w...

Freitag, 21. Januar 2005, 03:06

order list 1x AC High End 360 Supply Kit (aquastream 3.0, 12v) 2x cuplex PRO Vierloch-Halterung Xeon (plugncool gerade) 1x twinplex CP4-Typ 3 (plugncool gerade) 1x aquaero 3.07 mit LC-Display blau/weiss 1x aquaero-aquastream ab Rev. 1.5 Verbindungskabel 10 cm 2x Anschlusssatz für G1/4 ????? 2x Winkelverbinder plug&cool (Kunststoff) Schlauch PUR natur plugncool 4 meters enough ? 2 x vrm blocks ok so i think thats everything i need, starting for the top with the kit, doesnt give you the option in ...

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005, 01:53

Re: Chipset block on Asus A8N-SLI

ive got an asus pcdl does anyone know which northbridge is used for this ? i think its the P4-Chipsatz" Typ 3 can anyone varify this ?

Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2005, 01:03

Re: Aquagrafx 6800 Rev2 fitting

can you buy thermal pads from ac store?

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2005, 23:34

Zitat von »propurple« hi ok we'll its coming to the time in the next week where im going to order everything so basically im going to buy a lian li pc-70 and mod that, im going to get the ac 360 kit, and build that in, when ordering the kit, ive noticed it comes with 1 xcpu cooler can i choose which one i want ? whats the difference between the cuplex rev 1.1 over the rev 1.3 ? do i need to buy a heatsink reteation plate for the back of the mb what was the northbridge cooler for an asus pcdl ? ...

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2005, 23:32

hi ok we'll its coming to the time in the next week where im going to order everything so basically im going to buy a lian li pc-70 and mod that, im going to get the ac 360 kit, and build that in, when ordering the kit, ive noticed it comes with 1 xcpu cooler can i choose which one i want ? whats the difference between the cuplex rev 1.1 over the rev 1.3 ? do i need to buy a heatsink reteation plate for the back of the mb what was the northbridge cooler for an asus pcdl ? im going to buy 2 of th...

Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2005, 15:55

hey, ive being trying to work out the process for how you installed the aqua tube in the 3 1/2 inch floppy drive, i understand the u take all the face plates out, and then you talk about the spacer you made, how did you make it, and how does that attach it self to the aquatube and the front of the case, possible i can have some instructions ? also you say your using the aquastream pump, ive noticed another user using the same pump in the pc 70 http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…&threadID=8...

Montag, 3. Januar 2005, 23:49

wow, thats a great help, i think i can manage to put a radiator ontop of the case easily enough, i noticed you installed the aquatube in the floppy disk drivers? was much modification needed here, u said something about aqua spacer? if i decide to mount the aquatube where it is on the pc70 system, im i understanding right that you can purchase the aquabay at1.5 art nr 34902, is that how they mount it in the pc70 system you sell ? with regards to pumps, is there much difference between the aquast...

Montag, 3. Januar 2005, 15:25

New system help

ok sorry thought id start a new thread. so basically im looking at the pc70 system to house my dual xeon system, which is oc'ed from 2.4 to 3.6 im looking to watercool: 2x cpu with the cuplex pro, there seems to be different versions ? which ones best to get? 1x northbridge, im using a asus pc-dl so would a twinplex for p4 type 1 work? for a pump im going to go for the aquastream version ok this is where i get stuck i want to put a vrm cooling block on, but u guys dont make one so found one here...

Montag, 3. Januar 2005, 12:45

Shipping to the uk

hey, been looking at the System PC-70, and was wondering how much the shipping would cost to ship that to the uk, and 3 cpu cooler blocks as well. i know that you do free shipping with in some european countries, hope its not more than 50 euros :o