• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Freitag, 1. April 2005, 17:00

Forenbeitrag von: »Puggy«

Re: 1/2" Barb Moded Aquatube and AquaZilla

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« You will.  The A-C manual states that the copper water blocks eventually form a reddish color exudate (corrosion) that protects the block from further corrosion.  Sorry, but I like anodized aluminum, nickel plated brass, silver, gold, or stainless steel in any water cooled system.  ;D If copper is eventually going to corrode, why does every water cooling company on the planet use it? What manual is this?

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 10:32

Re: Combined Laing DDC and AquaTube

I was interested in the DDC because of its small size. What I'm afraid of is its really high (double than of the Eheim 104 flow. The head pressure is really really high too. Could that be too much for AC blocks, or does that not really matter? How much louder is than an Eheim 1046/Aquastream?

Dienstag, 8. März 2005, 05:33

Re: It worked!

Zitat von »Halk« And as for the light, is it a UV light, where does it go, and how is it fitted.... The light is fitted into a clear plexi/plastic fitting. The fitting can be screwed into any hole on the tube, and then a light can be placed inside (from the outside) to make it glow. There is a UV light, as well as a green, blue, red, and, white lights. I use a green one and it looks very nice. I also use a UV one as my power-on light.

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 18:29

Re: 1/2" Barb Moded Aquatube and AquaZilla

Zitat von »r1ppch3n« exactly my point @sntmods dont misunderstand me, that 'mod' is nicely done! it's just nothing i'd want in MY system It's not something I'd want in my system either, and I use both 6/8 and 8/10. Here in the US, the 'bigger is better' epithet is nearly everything when it comes to water cooling. Even though 1/2" ID is considered overkill, using smaller (even 3/8" ID) tends to ge frowned upon. With my blocks, I use a Eheim 1046, but to most of the 'bigger is better' crowd that'...

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005, 23:12

Re: Cuplex EVO vs Cuplex PRO

I have both blocks, I much prefer the EVO. I actually decided to use the Pro when I put my water setup back together, but I felt bad with no EVO, a sort of guilty 'bad' feeling, and it disapeared when I replaced the pro with the trustly old EVO. When I was browsing reviews, a lot of people yapp about 'top performance', but if my setup is not as good as yours and I'm only 2-3° off, I don't see how the other setup is billed as the absolute best. If it was 10°C off, sure, but anything less than 5 i...

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005, 04:06

Re: Chipset bracket for cuplex pro?

Zitat von »0800-S-P-A-N-I« no, i dont think so. another cuplex pro would decrease the cooling blocks flow to much and it wouldnt be profitable for the temperature. the twinplex is more than enough to cool down all avaiable chipsets Chipsets don't need very much cooling. When I tell people that I water cool mine (with a Twinplex for P4) they usually tell me that I'm wasting money and my flow, and that I would be better off with a passive heatsink instead. I happen to like water cooling everythin...

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2005, 03:06

Re: Position fans on radiator

Zitat von »Beun« Thanks I was hoping for that answer I use an airplex evo 240, and I mount it internally. Same here. I have it on the top panel of my Lian Li PC7077 case with 2 fans pulling air in towards the rad. I the fans reversed, pulling air from inside the case out the top, but my temps were terrible. I'm going to use the mounting brackets on an EVO 120 in another case with 2 fans to cool an older P3 core Celeron.