• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Donnerstag, 6. April 2006, 02:30

Forenbeitrag von: »Quickmcj«

Re: aquagraFX 6800GT on a 7900GT Card?

Well thats not my concern. My concern is when I start to solder and remove resistors from the card itself to increase voltage

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 02:09

Re: aquagraFX 6800GT on a 7900GT Card?

Thanks for your reply. If you look at the topside of both the 6800GT and the 7900GT there is no components that whould cause any concern in the GPU area. The memory, GPU and hole placement is also the same (as far as I can tell). The only part were the 6800GT diverse from 7900GT is at the end; The 6800GT is longer and requires cooling on the mosfets. The 7900GT is shorter and doesnt requirer cooling at the end. And that's why I thought...."Why not just cut away the back end of the AquagraFX 6800...

Dienstag, 4. April 2006, 23:28

aquagraFX 6800GT on a 7900GT Card?

Hi Right now I have a 6800GT leadtek with the aquagraFX mounted. I am considering to buy the 7900GT card, and mount the aquagraFX 6800GT cooler on it. For me it seems that the holes are at the exact same spot. The only problem is the back end on the aquagraFX 6800GT, which I will have to cut off with a saw. Do you think it is possible to mount the aquagraFX 6800GT on a 7900GT card if I shorten the back end? 6800GT backside: http://www.guru3d.com/admin/imageview.php?image=3297 7900GT backside:htt...

Freitag, 10. März 2006, 01:54

Re: Wasserkühlung im LianLi V-1100

That is an 360 yes. I wanted to use the 360 so that I could come closer to "nearly silent" without too high temperatures. I think the silenced version is exact same size as my case. You can probaly find a motherboard which will have an PCI slot avalible, even when the 240/360 is used. The onboard sound on the Nforce chipset is ok and comparabel to Audigy 1. Just so you know its a pain in the butt to remove the motherboard, because the 360 blocks it. So when you want to pull out the motherboard, ...

Donnerstag, 9. März 2006, 22:07

Re: Wasserkühlung im LianLi V-1100

This is how I did it: http://www.overclocking.dk/billedbrowser.asp?id=7617&pic=1 Press "Næste" in the top to see the next picture. Be aware that the radiator will block some PCI slots and maybe the Bios/Clear Cmos jumper.

Sonntag, 13. März 2005, 12:40

Re: No AC components avalible?

Hi Jessica I have bought some AC components used, but they are in a poor state (Or not as stated by the person I bought it from). Therefor I have since we spoke, updated what I needed for my system incl. the waterblocks, 90 degree plug in cool metal elbows etc. Your service was fine though

Samstag, 12. März 2005, 17:46

Re: No AC components avalible?

Great, thanks for your reply. Very useful. I did not know about the "AC Berlin" shop, but now I have ordered all the things I needed to make my system complete ;D Kind regards Michael Jacobsen

Samstag, 12. März 2005, 02:37

No AC components avalible?

Hi Why is it that every shop I contact only has limited stock of AC components? Take a look at studiedata, Gtek, Leftclicks, Microplex etc. Where can I find a store that actually has over 30% AC components in stock and is able to deliver? The closest I have gotten to AC components was when I visited user sides in Japan lol. Kind regards Michael Jacobsen Denmark

Freitag, 9. August 2002, 21:20

Re: AC-Staff are you there ?

I'll be back........later....now it's "Rush hour 2" time

Freitag, 9. August 2002, 21:19

AC-Staff are you there ?

Hello. I have send u and Mail....but I havnt got any answer Last time I send you a mail, it was answered in one day or so. And this one is tre days or something So now I have copied the mail and pasted it here to get the answers.....and I know that you are quite busy, but..... "Hello AC I have now placed a order at your place...looking forward to see the stuff I havnt transfered the money yet because... I dont know how much to give you extra in shipping costs... I live in Denmark, so what should...

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2002, 02:45

Re: Need som help!

The only thing that I understand of what you are writting would be "Noch ein Versuch" lol ;D Hey I dont smoke funny stuff....well not in privat.....

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2002, 01:08

lol Well...Gramma NEVER have been my favorite thing to study ;D Wenn eure Sprache so svere (WRONG SPELLING!) sind, dann kann ich nimals es guttes lehren. Nür Englische und Dänisch can Ich im aceptable gramatische korrektheit fersteen. Aber es ist auch ganz spet ("late" in english) für mich, und das is auch einem grund zu disses shrecliche teksten, das Ich für euch hier gescrieben hatte. LOL ;D Well.....again thanks.....it's nice with so quick answers that have been very useful

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2002, 00:36

OK, danke fûr euhre antworten. (Sorry for my BAD german language usage! ) ;D And REALLY thanks for the links

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2002, 22:55

Thanks again...and especially to R1ppch3n BUT... "proven fact"......where can I se this ? Where can I learn the knowledge that you know ? MANY woould DEFFENTLY disagree with your oppinion! And where is there a review of the alu radiator against and default cobber rad. so that I can se, if you are right ? But if it's true what you say, well then I will deffenly buy my stuff here ;D

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2002, 22:18

And one thing... I know how to use "babelfish" at av.com, so I will understand something that you write in German. ;D

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2002, 22:15

And I say again....please keep all text in english in this tread.....for me

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2002, 22:13

OK and thanks for the answers. To your knowledge...Im from Denmark. But I know alot of people that would disagree on your opinions. Many people from US means that 13mm is the best. Also you will destroy alot of the waterflow using the elbows, instead of bending the hoses. And it is a fact: More water = Cooler system. Try it yourself. Build a res. at 5 liters, and tjeck the CPU temp. Next build a res. at 20 liters....now the temp. is alot lower. Therefore it must be better to use large hoses (13m...

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2002, 20:57

Need som help!

Wouldnt the overall cooling be much better with 10mm hoses instead of 8mm as you all mostly use here in Germany ? Wouldnt all the 90 degrees elbows that you use, instead of softly bending the hoses, destroy the waterflow ? To Staff: Why do you make your "radiator" of Aluminium instead of Cobber, when we all know that cobber is way better to arbsorbing the heat from the water. ? When is cuplex Evo ready for shipping ? ;D What pump was used to get the little waterspring in the Aquatupe in the hori...