Suchergebnisse 1-31 von insgesamt 31.

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 16:51

Forenbeitrag von: »r00t69«

Re: Some Aquero Questions

Nobody ???

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005, 15:27

Some Aquero Questions

Hi, I am just starting to setup my Aquero and have a few questions. Initilay its a fairly simple question > What should I set the min, max & reference temps for the following; 1. Water 2. CPU (AMD Athlon64 3800+ Venice) 3. GPU1 (Gainward 6800 Ultra) 5. nForce 4 SLI Northbridge (Asus A8N-SLI) 6. HDD (WD 36GB 10k) Also I note a way of adjusting the temp monitors to allow for position of probe. It looks like I didn't position the probe my primary GPU and even after adjusting it to 12/127 (crashes w...

Montag, 28. November 2005, 18:19

Aquasuite 4 English Manual?

Yes, this question again Any signs of this coming. Just finished my new games rig, only took 5 months . Fired it up and was bewildered by all the options that this app offers. Any help appreciated. Cheers

Montag, 21. November 2005, 12:44

Re: Advice on waterblock for AMD3700? nf4? 7800GT?

Looks like an Evo to me.

Donnerstag, 17. November 2005, 18:21

Re: Motorised pc desk.

What about a Vesa mounting for the LCD Screen and some similar mounting for the speakers. The main unit can be a tower beneath your desk leaving only the Keyboard & Mouse which can both be wireless so you can stick them in a drawer. Thats what I've done!

Freitag, 4. November 2005, 15:35

Re: Project: Feeding Frenzy (Mockup CPU Pump 10-27

Why don't you do what [ShoNuff] did on Sho Stopper over at bit-tech? He simply placed a piece of Acrylic on the bottom plate. That's what I'm going to do with Pitch Black.

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2005, 13:40

Re: 22 Aquasuite Screenshots

Thanks Shoggy. I've just realised I don't have something to control in each tab :'( ;D

Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2005, 02:29

Re: New Aquasuite 4.33

Great, thanks Shoggy. Any sign of an english manual?

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2005, 18:34

Re: Project: Feeding Frenzy (Case work done 10-10-

Like where you put the Aquastream panel. Nice idea.

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2005, 13:35

Re: some new products pics :o

Ahh, in my best Homer voice - What's a Multiswitch ??? :

Freitag, 7. Oktober 2005, 13:12

Re: Aquaero Version 4 English manual?

I'd like an English copy of the v4 manual too, please.

Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2005, 17:11

Re: Aquero - No LCD Display

Zitat von »Shoggy« The Aquaero itself is runnig without any problems? Which firmware version is installed? I would say that is only a softwareproblem. Hi Shoogy, as far as I know, the latest v4(?). As neither the LCD display nor the Aquisuite is working I can't be sure.

Montag, 3. Oktober 2005, 15:18

Do I send it back or will I be able to fix it myself ???

Freitag, 30. September 2005, 13:51

Zitat von »Shoggy« That error is simple to solve. Just do a EEPROM-reset as mentioned before. Thanks shoggy, tried that yesterday and it didn't work. This morning I started up the PC and ran Aquasuite and it wouldn't connect to the Aquero. I could browse through the LCD fine though, until I browsed to the flow sensor 1 and the screen went blank although remained lit. So I rebooted and I am back to square one, no LCD and no Aquasuite!

Donnerstag, 29. September 2005, 16:37

Wow that was quick. Arrived back in the post today. All seems to be working. What was up with it? However connected it up and installed Aquasuite 4.32 and get the following error.

Mittwoch, 21. September 2005, 16:22

Just Airmailed, should be with you Mon/Tue next week.

Dienstag, 20. September 2005, 11:52

BTW do you want the actual pump ???

Montag, 19. September 2005, 22:45

Zitat von »Stefan« sebastian just took a look at this topic .. no other way but to send it to us. Please include the aquastrem, the panel, and the aquaero-aquastream cable. Send it directly to aqua computer Gellihäuser Str. 1 37130 Gleichen Germany we´ll check it fast and send it back asap. regards Stefan Will do, thanks for the help.

Freitag, 16. September 2005, 21:50

Just to confirm a couple of things. This is hooked up to a Silverstone PSU (nVideo SLI Approved) which in turn is hooked up to a UPS/Power Conditioner so no problems with dirty power. The power chain it is hooked up to also has a HDD & DVD powering fine. I tried it on a separate chain with no luck. Today I took the two boards apart to check for broken traces, etc and their is nothing obvious. I blew all the connections out with compressed air and re-assembled but still no luck.

Freitag, 16. September 2005, 15:58

As per Stefan's advise I also tried disconnecting the AquaStream cable and doing an EEPROM reset and no luck there.

Donnerstag, 15. September 2005, 20:07

Zitat von »Shoggy« You should try an EEPROM-Reset. Disconnect the standby-adapter if you use it. Wenn your computer is turned off, hold down the set-button on your aquaero and start the PC. Hold the button for around 4 seconds (not longer!!!) and release it. The EEPROM will be resetted and maybe it will help to get your Aquaero back to life Thanks Shoggy, saw that in the manual already and tried it - no luck. I also hooked up the USB cable to check if it was just the LCD but the OS isn't pickin...

Donnerstag, 15. September 2005, 15:46

Aquero - No LCD Display

Hi Folks Making good progress with Pitch Black (http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=95638). I got it fired up over the week. Starting to hook all my AC stuff and started with the Aquero. I have the Aquastream card plugged into the back and just a pwr connector to the Aquero, nothing else. First two boots the Aquero posted fine, since then I get no LCD display although the Green Pwr LED in on on the back? Any ideas?

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2005, 16:01

Re: Aquatube Template

Zitat von »j_afc« can u just make one.. :/ thats what i did I could but I would have imagined AC would have one. The difficulty is getting the bolt positions spot on.

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2005, 21:07

Re: Aquatube Template

Nobody ???

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2005, 20:03

Aquatube Template

Does anyone have a template for the Aquatube showing positions of the bolt holes, etc? Preferably in CAD format so I can print to scale. Thanks in advance.

Montag, 4. April 2005, 21:22

Re: New to Watercooling | Need some guideance

Zitat von »r00t69« Thanks Shoggy, thats what heppen when you try to post with one foot out the door ;D Here this will save you all going off thread

Montag, 4. April 2005, 15:47

Zitat von »Shoggy« Correct Link: http://img55.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img55&ima…0wa.jpg[/quote] Thanks Shoggy, thats what heppen when you try to post with one foot out the door ;D

Sonntag, 3. April 2005, 23:24

Zitat von »Man_In_Blue« hmm. There is a way how you can split the circuit... but in this case ypu have to use two pumps... but having no air-flow at the motherboard is very dangerous... there a many components (like voltage-regulators ?) wich can over-heat... Man In Blue The MB has two 40mm fans over the caps to keep everything cool plus I am going to reverse the 120mm fans at the back to bring air in. This will mean 2in / 2 out. Board details here http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/prod…ies=1...

Sonntag, 3. April 2005, 15:02

Zitat von »hobbes_dmS« since the waterflow in the system is fast enough, the temperature will be nearly the same anywhere in the system. If thats the case what purpose do the rads serve?

Sonntag, 3. April 2005, 03:22

Thanks for the feedback guys. I wasn't putting the rad where the bottom intake fan is as this is the v1100 case which has the door so air flow in will be pretty poor. I don't want to put a rad at the MB because I'd like to keep it nice and clear. Is two rads overkill for this? I don't really plan on OC'ing that much but I know the X850 will run hot and I'm pretty sure the nForce4 NB will too. Also I am building it with a Dual Core in mind later on. hobbes_dmS your design shows the top rad doing ...

Samstag, 2. April 2005, 23:05

New to Watercooling | Need some guideance.

Hello, About to build a new system and this will be the first time I have used Water Cooling, so would appreciate any help. System Spec's: Case > Lian-Li PC-V1100 MB > Abit Fatal1ty AN8 CPU > AMD A64 3800+ or 4000+ Graphics > X850XT PE Water Cooling: CPU > Cuplex Pro NB > Twinplex GPU > Twinplex Res > Aquatube Rad > 2x Airplex 120 Pump > Aquastream 3.0 + FMJ Control > Aquaero Here's my suggested layout. I am doing something special on top of the case at the front which leaves only enough space f...