• 03.06.2024, 00:50
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Shelf life of Double Protect Ultra?

Sunday, October 3rd 2021, 2:13pm

Call me crazy, but I bought a 5 litre container of double protect ultra. Could someone tell me what the shelf life of the product is, if not opened, and after opening? I can't fjnd the information anywhere on any site.
Thanks

cptninc

Sunday, October 3rd 2021, 11:47pm

I don't have any official numbers, but I just filled a loop with some bottles that I bought a year ago and my HighFlow NEXT is showing a 100% coolant quality reading at 12.5uS/cm. So, I can confirm that the shelf life is at least a year. If I were to guess a limit based on this, I'd guess 3-5 years.

Jacob

RE: Shelf life of Double Protect Ultra?

Monday, October 4th 2021, 10:42pm

Call me crazy, but I bought a 5 litre container of double protect ultra. Could someone tell me what the shelf life of the product is, if not opened, and after opening? I can't fjnd the information anywhere on any site.
Thanks

I also bought a bucket of 5L coolant,I have an AMS system,About half of the capacity is left after filling,If the coolant is replaced once a year,Should be used up before expiration, :)