• 25.05.2024, 18:12
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Profile switching not working in X78

Wednesday, April 17th 2024, 11:33am

I upgraded from X47 to X78 and now profile switching only works within Aquasuite on the Aquaero -> System page. It no longer switches profiles in the upper right corner of Aquasuite or in the system tray.
I then reinstalled X78 as a new installation by deleting all data and restored a backup of my profiles but the problem persists.
The Aquaero 5 XT has the latest firmware.
Is this a known problem with X78?

Shoggy

Sven - Admin

Wednesday, April 17th 2024, 11:37am

You have to assign the profile switch as a command to the global profile. The icon in the menu bar and the tray icon only selects a global profile.

Wednesday, April 17th 2024, 12:32pm

Thanks. It works now.
I don't remember having to do this in X47. Is this a feature that's been added since then? I'm not sure I understand its purpose.

Shoggy

Sven - Admin

Wednesday, April 17th 2024, 12:55pm

Not sure, but I think it was always like that.

The purpose is that you can process different actions at once with a profile switch.