• 28.05.2024, 00:19
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

meeeeeeeee

splitty 9 active instruction questions

Thursday, April 4th 2024, 8:19am

so where is the aquabus jumper? i dont see any jumpers or switches only a pot. and what is the pot used for or is it preset and shouldn't be touched?

Thursday, April 4th 2024, 8:24am

https://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html…ive_english.pdf

This is a fan/PWM splitter, no aquabus splitter.

meeeeeeeee

Thursday, April 4th 2024, 9:59am

ok cool so no jumper because in the instructions it said to make sure the jumper was on aquabus but i couldnt see a jumper ... but what is the blue pot for? the little adjustable knob with an arrow on it it says level?

mditsch

Thursday, April 4th 2024, 10:03am

the splitty 9 (without active) is also an Aquabus splitter. The active is a pure PWM splitter.

for the pot: see here..

SPLITTY9 ACTIVE - active splitter for up to 9 PWM fans (aquacomputer.de)

meeeeeeeee

Thursday, April 4th 2024, 10:10am

oh awesome would be nice if they included that blurb in the instructions and would be great if they indicated which way is a higher power off point vs a lower one.

thank you im now going to install it

mditsch

Thursday, April 4th 2024, 10:24am

but the pot is also described in the manual, to which the answer from Sebastian is pointing

meeeeeeeee

Thursday, April 4th 2024, 10:35am

ok that is not the instructions i got in my box i got splitty9 instructions not the active instructions thats why i was confused. thank you! and yep i briefly looked at the pdf thought it was the same as i had since its 130am here and then didnt go any farther. im going to install it in the morning thank you!

Ushavilash

Wednesday, April 10th 2024, 11:02am

Hey hi, It's located near the aquabus connector. It's used to configure settings. The potentiometer adjusts settings and is usually preset.