• 25.05.2024, 09:36
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mike817

Temp sensors: Calitemp vs g1/4 high speed

Sunday, March 17th 2024, 12:41am

I was trying to compare the Calitemp digital sensor and the Temperature sensor G1/4 high speed . This is what I came up with:
  • Plumbing: Calitemp is placed in-line; High Speed needs a vacant, dedicated G1/4 socket.
  • Signal: Calitemp must be connected to an aquaero via aquabus; High Speed can use any standard 2-pin temperature sensor connection.
  • Product release: Calitemp is from 2018; High Speed is from 2023.
Unfortunately, none of those points is particularly important to me; I can accommodate all of those variations (and the date the product was available isn't important at all - i just listed it because I had it).Can anyone add the following information?:
  • Accuracy: Calitemp is +/- .2C between [-5C, 50C]; High Speed is ???????
  • Aquasuite control/monitoring: Is one preferred over the other?
  • Aquaero control/monitoring: Is one preferred over the other?

Thank you for any information you'd care to add.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mike817" (Mar 17th 2024, 1:02am)