• 16.04.2024, 21:19
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

5. My Profile

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

5. My Profile

You can enter personal information, that can be seen by other members, under My Profile. You can also set options concerning the site and manage your friends there. Moderators will find additional options for posts and threads there.

5.1. Edit profile

Personal data: Here you can enter optional information about yourself, which is normally displayed within your public profile. E-mail address: Here you can change your e-mail adress. Please remember that each address may only be...

5.2. Settings

The options are normally self-explanatory. Alternatively, text is added to describe the relevant option. General Language Date & Time Privacy Invisible mode Hide e-mail address Make...

5.3. Management

Favourites: Manage your favourite threads and posts with the favourites list. You can add or remove any thread or post from the list. Friends list: Add friends to your friends list. Members on your friends list may gain special...

5.4. Moderation

If you are a moderator you will get an overview about marked, deactivated, deleted and reported posts here. This page offers the same functionalities as on the thread- and post list.

5.5. Usergoups

If there are open or moderated usergroups, you will find another tab in "My Profile" where all functions to enter or manage usergroups can be found. Usergroups: You can enter open groups here or apply for admission in moderated...

5.6. User Ranks

Users are labeled by so called "user ranks". Apart from a rank name, users are marked with a rank image. There are fixed defined ranks, they will be assigned optionally for a certain performance (e.g. after 900 points), for certain...