• 27.04.2024, 09:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

dhc0329

about aquaero 4.00 USB Fan-Controller

Montag, 29. Juni 2009, 08:58

I am interested in getting this controller but I have few questions before making my decision.

1. does this come in black at all? I only see the silver one from the us vendors.

2. do I have to have aquastream xt ultra to get the full advangae of this device? what am I losing if I only have standard usb version?

3. can this be used to shut down the system automatically based on flow rate? I have system at remote and need to have it shut down when the pump fails.

4. it seems like a 4-channel device...can I connect two 12v fans per channel?

Thanks for youe help.
Dan

Montag, 29. Juni 2009, 19:44

Hallo

The AE has an changeable front, so you can buy a black replacefront and change it with the original one.
You could buy the ultra version of the AS XT, but there will be no Different at the functionallity of the AE. The AE is a stand-alone-device. The advantages using the ultra Version are the build in watertempsensor and of course the possibility to control another pair of fans.
Of course you can shout down the system of base of the flowrate (sensor required), the tempreture of the water or any other value the AE gets from its Sensors.
Each Channel can handle 10W, all 4 together 30W. In Case you want to control to systems the fourth channelmode can switched into a Flowmeter.

I know my englich isnt the best, sorry about that. :S

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »b0nez« (29. Juni 2009, 20:14)

:rolleyes:

dhc0329

Montag, 29. Juni 2009, 21:16

b0nez,

Your english is perfect and I thank you for the info. If I may ask for a lkittle more clarification, do I need the separate flow sensor

to allow auto shutdown? I currently have Koolance flow sensor connected to mothrboard CPU fan connector. Would this work

with AE? Also, 10W per channel would be more than enough to handle to two fan, if that is the spec.

I have 6 fan on the radiator so if I can connect two fans on each channel (3) and a flow sensor to remaining 1 channel (via 3-pin)

it would be perfect for me.

Thanks.
Dan

MrToad

Montag, 29. Juni 2009, 21:51

The Aquaero has a dedicated header for flow sensors. You only need to use the 4th channel if you want to connect a 2nd one.

Therefore you can still use all 4 fan channels if you only have 1 flow sensor :D