• 20.04.2024, 04:32
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

Order inquiry...

jeudi 26 février 2015, 02:05

I placed my order on the 19th of February and my order still hasn't shipped or anything. it still just says, "processing order"... Is this normal? whats the deal?

RE: Order inquiry...

jeudi 26 février 2015, 09:53

I placed my order on the 19th of February and my order still hasn't shipped or anything. it still just says, "processing order"... Is this normal? whats the deal?

Welcome to the club, i ordered stuff in november 2014, and i still need to receive a double circuit radiator from that order, supposedly it should arrive this week, but still havent received anything yet.
Another order that i placed on 8th of february shipped, but the radiators from that order are going to come sometime in the first 2 weeks of april

So if you have radiators, i think we need to wait.

The best bet would have been to buy the radiators from a third party who has them in stock, but the 140.2 double circuit copper blades radiator, i believe no one has such an exotic radiator in stock, so i ha to order from them directly.
Still waiting ! :S and waiting ! ?( and waiting :thumbdown: and waiting X( and waiting :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

RE: RE: Order inquiry...

jeudi 26 février 2015, 10:16

Welcome to the club, i ordered stuff in november 2014, and i still need to receive a double circuit radiator from that order, supposedly it should arrive this week, but still havent received anything yet.
Another order that i placed on 8th of february shipped, but the radiators from that order are going to come sometime in the first 2 weeks of april

So if you have radiators, i think we need to wait.

The best bet would have been to buy the radiators from a third party who has them in stock, but the 140.2 double circuit copper blades radiator, i believe no one has such an exotic radiator in stock, so i ha to order from them directly.
Still waiting ! :S and waiting ! ?( and waiting :thumbdown: and waiting X( and waiting :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Oh My Lord... I was under the impression that this stuff would be at my house in 2 weeks... 3 weeks Tops. Im pretty sure they have all of my items in stock... They were in stock at the time that i ordered them anyway... lol.
I ordered 2x LGA 775 cuplos XT Nickel CPU blocks (dual cpu motherboard *intel skulltrail*)3x kryographics gtx 680 nickel/glass, 1x 360mm XT radiator and 1x 240 XT radiator. 1x AE 6 XT, (with heatsink and waterblock) 1x Aquastream XT ultra 5l of glowmotion.... I wanted the faberwark, but I figured I should get the main components in first then fiddle with the smaller things.. Anything you think that I should add?: also ordered 2 G1/4 temps sensors and 1 Res temp sensor. and an ATX 24 pin Standby power thingy with the 3 contact relay (do I need that)_lol ?( .... ummmm and a few other odds and ends. I held off on the reservoir, tubing, and connectors... planning on going to 3rd party for those.

jeudi 26 février 2015, 11:40

For the best result as to the status of your order, use the contact information provided you in the farbwerk thread,

jeudi 26 février 2015, 12:11

For the best result as to the status of your order, use the contact information provided you in the farbwerk thread,

It was quite helpful my friend. Thank you for the replies. : )

Any advice on my order? This is what I've got so far. Lol and not sure how much more I can afford at this rate ! >8 )

vendredi 27 février 2015, 14:59

Any advice on my order? This is what I've got so far. Lol and not sure how much more I can afford at this rate ! >8 )

I am just finishing my first external radiator build, so I am not an expert on this subject,.. particularly regarding an EOL dual processor board.

I do see 3 things I will comment on:
1. item 10 (53093) - the water block is probably not needed due to the switching technology implemented with the aquaero 6 - the aquaero 5 used analog technology and generated great heat when modulating fans.
2. item 11 (53138) - the pressure equalization membrane is used on a reservoir when a pressure/level sensor return line (low) is not implemented. I see no pressure/level sensor in your list.
3. item 15 (34021) - you stated you were going 3rd party for reservoir, tubing & connectors, but the aquabox professional IS a reservoir.

vendredi 27 février 2015, 19:24

switching technology, by that you mean pwm modulation ? Regardless, i have installed a waterblock on my aquaero 6 xt also.

Anyways, temps will be better.

vendredi 27 février 2015, 23:50

This: aquaero 6 introduction

Citation

The new aquaero 6 is an improved version of the aquaero 5. Our main target was a dramatic increase of the available power on the outputs. Other than the aquaero 5 which works with an analog voltage control, this time we used very efficient switching controllers of the latest generation. The performance capability of the aquaero 5 is mainly limited by the temperature of the voltage regulators since they become pretty hot when you attach some stuff and use it with lower voltages. The aquaero 6 has no problems in this area and the maximum power is only limited by the current which means you can go to the limits without worrying about the temperatures.

samedi 28 février 2015, 23:22

Are you sure? The water loop will run hotter than the ambient air.

dimanche 1 mars 2015, 10:59

Yesterday i received a big Package from aquacomputer, so i had hoped the double circuit radiator would be inside. Unfortunately i "only" received the 140.3 pump radiator and the normal 140.3 radiator.

It seems the "legendary" double circuit radiator has a long crafting time. It would probably add a few good points to "Engineering Skill" once it is ready.

dimanche 1 mars 2015, 11:02

Are you sure? The water loop will run hotter than the ambient air.

Well, if it really doesnt get heated at all, then it really makes no sense in watercooling it, doesnt it ? Since as you said the water will be hotter than the ambient air. I should conisder then taking it out of the loop.

SO it really makes no sense in watercooling Aquaero 6 XT, doesnt it ?

What does AquaComputer recommend ?

dimanche 1 mars 2015, 20:43

Citation

SO it really makes no sense in watercooling Aquaero 6 XT, doesnt it ?

Maybe it does. A little further in the post it says this:

Citation

The maximum current per channel is 2,5A (30W at 12V) without any special cooling. The aquaero 6 does not even have a passive heatsink! Anyway, we will also offer a waterblock for the aquaero 6 since it will allow to go a bit further with a maximum of 3A (36W at 12V).

But I have not seen a water block for the aquaero 6... maybe it is still coming, but it has been almost 2 years since the 6 was introduced.

I do have some empirical data I can share.
I have a aquaduct 360 XT mark V currently connected to my system. The XT mark V indicates an aquaero 5 is incorporated and it drives three 120mm fans
And I am building a airplex GIGANT 1680 with aquaero 6 PRO driving two 180mm fans, which is in the commissioning mode.

The picture on the left shows the aquaero 5 fans set to 35%, and fan amplifier temperatures (1 to 3) on the right

The picture on the left shows the aquaero 6 fans set to 35%, and fan amplifier temperatures (1 & 2) on the right

The aquaero 6 fan amplifier temperatures run fairly cool, while the aquaero 5 fan amplifiers are HOT.

Ce message a été modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification effectuée par "InfoSeeker" (1 mars 2015, 20:46)

lundi 2 mars 2015, 11:40

IIRC, the same block is used as currently exists. The passive block for the 6 had provisions for the water block and has instructions on mounting.

Discussions similaires